eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   [News] Amazon Individual Sellers No Longer Able to Request Manual Disbursements Soon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/34177-news-amazon-individual-sellers-no-longer-able-request-manual-disbursements-soon.html)

Giardino 07-19-2011 11:51 AM

[News] Amazon Individual Sellers No Longer Able to Request Manual Disbursements Soon

I have been having issues with Amazon and requesting manual disbursements since I did not sign up for a Professional account when I first registered (or something like that, their email was confusing). They said my only option at this point was to close my current account and reopen it as an individual seller so I could request disbursements ever 24 hours instead of getting paid every two weeks.

Upon further inquiry, they sent me this email response:

Quote:

Hello from Amazon Seller Support,

Thank you for the reply. I understand that you would like to close this account and re-open an account on the Marketplace platform in order to have an account which permits manual disbursements.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but earlier today we announced to all the Individual sellers on the Marketplace platform, who currently have the functionality which allows them to request manual disbursement, that this functionality will be deprecated in mid to late August.

You could still close this account and open one on the Marketplace platform, but you would only have the functionality you are looking for for a short period of time.

At this point, the one option you would have is to proceed with this account's closure, and open a Professional account on the Marketplace platform, as these accounts do currently still have the manual disbursement functionality.

Again, I do understand that this may be frustrating for you. You can submit feedback directly regarding these changes to the following email address: marketplace-disbursements-change@amazon.com.

boszika 07-20-2011 12:39 PM

This is crazy. I just opened my new stealth account and selling a week already. I thought they will hold the money for 2 weeks but actually I could disburse after 7 days and now it is on manual.
I hate Am silly "Hello from Am..." emails.Always bring bad news.
We will have to sit and wait.:mad2: