Steps for a **standalone** Verified US Premier PP a/c, w/o payment+withdrawal limits - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 08-20-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Steps for a **standalone** Verified US Premier PP a/c, w/o payment+withdrawal limits

My 2 PayPal a/c (Premier and Personal) keep getting in and out of "Your account has been randomly chosen for review." and "We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party.".
These a/c are nearly 7 years old, and PayPal's ****e stabbing started somewhere in January this year.
What happened is below the line. You do not have to read it.

I bought both books. And they contain terrific information. But for now I only require a standalone verified US Premier PayPal a/c with payment and withdrawal limits removed.
I do not need this PayPal a/c for Amazon. I do not need this PayPal a/c for eBay.
I need the a/c to set up 3 PayPal monthly subscription payments. One membership site only accepts US Verified Premier PayPal a/c. One site is closing doors by the end of next week, for the coming 12 months.

I already asked 123 by PM 2 weeks ago about his US$100 PayPal a/c, but he did not respond for 2+ days. Although I could see him coming online for long periods, and going offline. So I contacted him about this, and he tells me I have to shorten my PM because most of the times he ends up reading large messages and giving long answers and most of the time these people end up being freeloaders.
Cool by me, compare me to a freeloader, then don't make x times $100 dollars.
I kept it clean, and just told him that some people here end up being time wasters.

Here I am 2 weeks on, still no new PayPal a/c.
The books do not mention the steps to take for just a PayPal a/c.
So questions remain.
1) Do I need a US bank a/c ?
2) Is an anonymous reusable and reloadable VCC enough ?
I contacted some site owners for anonymous reusable and reloadable Visa VCCs, but investigating them turned up mostly negative reviews.
So I didn't bite.

In the eBayStealth book on p9, in the paragraph named "VPN Connection:" it reads :
Quote:
"This option isn't for everyone though. I recommend using dial up or changing your broadband IP address by methods listed above before going the VPN route. This is mostly for international users who have no other option. I recommend a Static IP address over a dynamic IP when it comes to VPN."
3) So why are dynamic/shared IPs obtained through dialup or broadband router and modem fiddling OK, and dynamic/shared IPs obtained from a VPN service not OK ?

So I decided to not read the books anymore for this purpose, and ask in here.

What is necessary for a **standalone** Verified US Premier PayPal a/c with payment and withdrawal limits removed ?

I do not know if it matters, but one subscription is for US$139 monthly, one for US$269 monthly, and the last for US9.95.

TIA,
Robert
================================================== =
I already sussed and eliminated the "We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party." problem.
It always happens when I log into my PP account with my iPhone first, to check it out. (I do this when I'm out of the house or on the couch.) Then I log out.
When I use my PC or notebook, say about 15-30 minutes later, to make the payment, The payment goes though at first, and within 1 or 2 minutes is put on hold. And my a/c is limited.

It is caused by the Opera Mini browser with compression caching turned on.
The bloody compression servers are in a data center in Iceland. Although Opera claims that their servers do not compress and cache https traffic. But they do change the IP to an Icelandic one.
So to PayPal I'm at first in Iceland, and 15-30 minutes later I'm in The Netherlands.

I cannot determine though why my PayPal a/c (both) are constantly "Randomly chosen for review."
After 6 times (Premier), and 7 times (Personal), providing the exact same scans as upload, and changing security related stuff, I got fed up. I decided to close both a/c and buy the 2 books from here. And then played with the 2 PP a/c to find out what I could and could not do.
After this, one more time I did what PP asked me to do for both a/c, and waited until they were in good standing again. But only the Premier a/c reverted back to normal. So I closed it and zapped the email addresses that were linked to it from my server.
The personal a/c is still open and limited, although their complaints center says that every action was done by me. So I can't close that one. My 2 verified bank a/c are still attached to that account (with DD) but just in case I also zapped the email addresses attached to that a/c from my server.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

ok bit long but managed to get to the mujeres with pistols
well to make your own pp;
1. for US paypal, add a US VBA, buy on forum, you then cash out using various methods,
2. you need a vcc too, again from forum sellers.
3. VPN is often detected by paypal particularly if its shared ip, but a unique one may be ok, you get what you pay for. I mean if you have your own VPS, you might be able to set it up ok.

you say you want a stand alone paypal, but without a bank to cash out, you have a contant problem of how to move money, there are ways, but not ideal, so how do you plan on that? saw a post by neolestro asking similar questions as you.....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 08-20-2011 at 02:55 PM.
Old 08-20-2011
Threadstarter  

[snip snip snip].

Last edited by Dog Eat Dog; 08-20-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Old 08-20-2011
Threadstarter  

[snip snip snip]

Last edited by Dog Eat Dog; 08-20-2011 at 09:52 PM.
Old 08-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

10,000 words to ask what can I do to have a standalone verified US paypal account and how can I access it?
Seriously the long long posts put users off from replying. Fine we now have a bit of your history.
Several points immedaitely obvious.
You are not an amatuer.
You have enought skills to make the system.
You lack patience and tolerance.
For breakfast today I had freshly ground coffee, several cups. I enjoyed them. I then read the froum for a while. Didn't really enjoy that a lot. Am considering what to do when I go to paintball later today. Not sure wether to aim for the head of my opponents or centre of mass. Actually centre of mass is nice. Easier to hit the target.
Old 08-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

Above response was to show you why there have not been many replies.

What is necessary for a **standalone** Verified US Premier PayPal a/c with payment and withdrawal limits removed ?

The underlined bits are why the plan might not work. Having paypal run smoothly, without being subjected to checks has to be earned. The user of that type of account has to diligently create an image in the eyes of paypal. paypal have to perceive there is little to no damage possible from the account. paypal will say that is to protect you. It is to protect them. Sellers might provide verfied paypal accounts. But after that its operation defines how it will be.

These's more. I'll try to add stuff later
Old 08-20-2011
Threadstarter  

Cool. But I also wrote that I had those 2 PayPal accounts for nearly 7 years (in September). They were both verified and without sending and withdrawal limits for this long. These accounts were only used for sending money.

So even after I had "earned" the PP/eB laurels, like you say, **** hit the fan.
So "having to earn" is not a valid point.

My sincere apologies to have upset you.
Just remove the thread, because I didn't get any wiser of it anyway.
Maybe I should upload a YouTube movie with some actors playing the story.

SUMMARY :
My sincere apologies to have upset you.
Just remove the thread, because I didn't get any wiser of it anyway.
Maybe I should upload a YouTube movie with some actors playing the story.

P.S. :
BTW, I counted 10,001 words. Let's file a dispute with PP/eB.

Last edited by Dog Eat Dog; 08-20-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Old 08-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

Since this is my 10,000th post, do you think your posts upset me? Quite the opposite. But you are on a forum where long posts preclude users from replying. This would appear to happen to you.

Did you note I said I had more to add? Or did you counter with your not that witty reply that overlooked that fact? Half of what you have spoken about has not been answered by me.

Right at the moment I have time for, as you said, 1001 words. Youtube is out for me. If it amuses you, go for it.

Now I'm going to my real life. I'll make an effort to post more later in the day.
Old 08-20-2011
Threadstarter  

You forgot to wrap your response with [offtopic][/offtopic].
Old 08-22-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

attitude GB....
Old 08-22-2011
Threadstarter  

Didn't I write that I want to pay for 3 subscriptions, in post #1 ?
That makes me a buyer.

So, he IS off topic in post #6. He starts about sellers, and creating an image in the eye of PP ?
In post #7, I make it clear again that it is all about sending money : "These accounts were only used for sending money.".
That's about the 2 accounts I'm trying to replace.

And continuing in post #8, he goes on.
That's why I made post #9, and told him he is off topic. He is.

And yes, in The Netherlands, it is allowed to have 2 PP accounts, as long as one of them is a Personal a/c.

Last edited by Dog Eat Dog; 08-22-2011 at 03:37 PM.