eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Borrowing accounts: does that work (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/36459-borrowing-accounts-does-work.html)

koncret 09-09-2011 05:00 AM

Borrowing accounts: does that work

Hi

I got permission from my brother to use his ebay account(last time he used it February 2011) also I have my friend permission to use his paypal account(he is no using any more) . My questions is can I link them together and start selling or both of them will be suspended?

Kind Regards

GrannyT 09-09-2011 05:28 AM

Don't do it!!!!

rsot 09-09-2011 05:40 AM

Family and friend`s info and linking together = disastrous ESPECIALLY IN DIFFERENT REGISTRATION INFO. I would not do this but all the best. Very easy to be stealth.

GreenBean 09-09-2011 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koncret (Post 267199)
Hi

I got permission from my brother to use his ebay account(last time he used it February 2011) also I have my friend permission to use his paypal account(he is no using any more) . My questions is can I link them together and start selling or both of them will be suspended?

Kind Regards

Terribily silly and bad idea.

Not recommended. Two people to argue with if you do, the brother and the friend. Do not risk doing this.

Details should match. To change info raises flags... do you see where This is going?

PLEASE avoid doing this. Not recommended for long term successful stealth.:juggle:

yotano211 09-09-2011 06:46 PM

Three words that don't mix well in your first post, brother, friend, EB/PP.
And second, you could screw up their future in case the IRS comes along.

GreenBean 09-09-2011 07:00 PM

@yotano, in the UK it's a charming Govenrment Department called HM Revenue and Customs, aka HMRC (HM Revenue & Customs: Home Page). Equally as active as IRS. They too have holiday places if you run foul of them. :juggle:

Sandy D 09-09-2011 08:05 PM

Yet another post about something wanting to use friends or families info.

We need a sticky that most of us here do not believe this should be done so we dont have to answer this same question a hundred times a month.

Do not use family or friends info, accounts, address, SSN, phone etc.

You will soon lose a friend and make a family member an enemy.

yotano211 09-10-2011 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 267390)
@yotano, in the UK it's a charming Govenrment Department called HM Revenue and Customs, aka HMRC (HM Revenue & Customs: Home Page). Equally as active as IRS. They too have holiday places if you run foul of them. :juggle:

lol, of crap I did not see the flag the thread starter was flying. I am a blind pirate without my glasses.

ARGGG!!! Me thinks me sees land or a mermaid....

Both governments departments only want your money. Only difference is the country and currency.

Stigger 09-10-2011 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koncret (Post 267199)
Hi

Kind Regards

If you are starting a new business then open a business acount, no need to be stealth at all.

As long as you use new address and bank account, it will be new business name.

Also do not assosiate you new REAL business name with ebay

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay...tml#post267258

rsot 09-10-2011 08:26 AM

@koncret I would suggest you first become good at making your own stealth account that lasts long - don't just go for the quick and dirty fix - you are likely to be left blocked again.

Once you got that account creation and operation nicely going then do as TizWoz would say to make a business account.

FandangoKango 09-10-2011 12:07 PM

If your gonna use friends or family account with permission you need to know that you should only sell real merchandise.
if you are going to use it as a business then you need to make sure that if there are any problems you will always pay up any fee incase of something.

Family and friends will always come and go and thats not a problem.

money is the root of all evil and money breaks up people. those people are because they only give a crap about money.

I know most of you won't like what I said, but its the truth, but there is no real business without troubles. If you can make your own accounts better. Good luck! :)

Sandy D 09-10-2011 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TizWoz (Post 267535)
If you are starting a new business then open a business acount, no need to be stealth at all.

As long as you use new address and bank account, it will be new business name.

Also do not assosiate you new REAL business name with ebay

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay...tml#post267258

Great advice.