eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Depressed needing some encouragement as far as stealth (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/38017-depressed-needing-some-encouragement-far-stealth.html)

newstart2 10-16-2011 08:48 AM

Depressed needing some encouragement as far as stealth

So its been a week and a half since I opened that message that i was resticted (vero)from the job i have had for the past 6 years, the job I loved, the one that helped support my family, and the one I screwed up. After a week of not sleeping and not eating I started to feel better due to these boards. I am in the process of becoming stealth but I have moments such as right now..where I feel like that will just fail and all I see is debt. I am really scared. What I am looking for is someone to tell me that they have been where I am now and stealth brought them back and it can work:)

SaiJin 10-16-2011 08:53 AM

OP:

I think that most of us who are here have been there.
I know your fear and Aspkin has helped me tremendously.

THe members, execs and mods on this board are probably some of the best people online. I think it's because of the nature of the forum, in which it consists of people
who were in trouble and victimized by ebay and needed lots of help for their livelihood

I see you have the book. Study it REALLY well. It's easy to make them accounts, but it'll be more difficult to maintain and nurture them. And that's what we are here for.

And when you become successful, don't forget the right attitude and still be a good person, ok?

You need anything, post a thread and the people here will always help you.

GreenBean 10-16-2011 09:11 AM

Stealth works.

Stealth is hard work.

Hard work is fun when you are stealth and know you are beating ebay & paypal.

Correct preparation, going slowly and paying attention to advice is the key :pop2:

Imakemoney 10-16-2011 09:40 AM

The futures bright the futures stealth! :)

OP i am actually now making more stealth on my ** accounts that I was making before when i was using my real details....

Like Saijin said read the book through several times before opening the accounts up and get your head around it all so you dont cause yourself problems further down the line....

FandangoKango 10-16-2011 11:13 PM

I have been there and sometimes you are there, but perserviance pays off!

Sandy D 10-17-2011 12:17 AM

Op

Think positive and work hard. It will pay off.

Dh and I were both down, lost our jobs, close to losing our home etc 2 years ago.

Read all day and all night here, learned a lot, asked questions, tested, took notes, spend countless hours reading new and old post and now have some fantastic stealth accounts going thanks to the info I learned right here.

Bumps in the road yes, never have up and tested ideas, listened to other posters and followed the ones who I felt were successful at what they specialized in.

Thanks to several vet posters here we did not lose our house and have done very well over the last year and getting better every day.

Money is what we are all wanting to make but knowing you can start something from nothing and build it is also rewarding in itself.

I love to know that I can go from zero money in an account to 1000 in a matter of days and if it goes down I have plenty of backups sitting in the wings ready to go with.

Think positive and good things will come to those who are willing to put out the effort.

Good luck, get to work and things will be fine.

Sandy D 10-17-2011 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 278464)
Stealth works.

Stealth is hard work.

Hard work is fun when you are stealth and know you are beating ebay & paypal.

Correct preparation, going slowly and paying attention to advice is the key :pop2:

I luv beating them at their own game myself. Very rewarding.

oompaloompa 10-17-2011 06:43 AM

when my details were banned several years ago, for something I thought was very unfair, I decided I would never use my real details again. Life brought me a new name and address so techically I can use them, but they cannot have them......they belong to me.

FandangoKango 10-17-2011 07:11 AM

You just have to be like neo of knowing how to get through the matrix machines! :).

1. Chill out eat everything you want.
2. Spend 1 week creating accounts like crazy.
3. Call some folks and say hi to them and how you miss them and want to get together and spend some time doing whatever.

newstart2 10-17-2011 08:15 AM

Thanks everyone for the encouragement, I am extremely determined and will not let ebay ruin a thing for me again. I have spent hours and hours on here reading and will keep doing so, I do not want to rush my stealths, I believe slow and steady will win the race:)

MrMuscle 10-17-2011 08:23 AM

Newstart2,

I am in the same position as you, i know just how you feel. i only have ebay as an income and i have a baby on the way which i need to provide for.
We just gotta get stuck in and make sure we cover every little detail and make these stealth accounts work.
There are plenty of people on here who are making it work, i just wish i could sit down with one of them for a day and learn exactly how to do it just right.

cardfelon 10-17-2011 08:23 AM

Depending on what you sell there is always Amazon also you can sell on. For certain products it is a great way to unload inventory. But like Ebay there are certain things to watch for.

GreenBean 10-19-2011 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMuscle (Post 278736)
Newstart2,

I am in the same position as you, i know just how you feel. i only have ebay as an income and i have a baby on the way which i need to provide for.
We just gotta get stuck in and make sure we cover every little detail and make these stealth accounts work.
There are plenty of people on here who are making it work, i just wish i could sit down with one of them for a day and learn exactly how to do it just right.

The day is not long enough.

Game plan changes nearly by the hour. It's a constant find, refine, & do :juggle: