eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Whats more limited etc proof personal or business ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/39124-whats-more-limited-etc-proof-personal-business.html)

Mrkashmir 11-11-2011 03:18 PM

Whats more limited etc proof personal or business ?

Hey guys.

Whats more limited proof etc and stays running smooth, a personal or business ?

Or dont it make a difference.

Please feel free to share your experiance.

Thank you.

rsot 11-11-2011 03:26 PM

I would say that personal as a whole is more subject to becoming limited SOLELY for the SHEER volume that starts coming in...but I am sure other folx will chime in later.

GrannyT 11-11-2011 06:00 PM

I only run business - ask yourself why

:pop2:

GreenBean 11-11-2011 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrkashmir (Post 285941)
Hey guys.

Whats more limited proof etc and stays running smooth, a personal or business ?

Or dont it make a difference.

Please feel free to share your experiance.

Thank you.

What? Are you asking which is better to run in terms of being able to stay active on paypal?

If so, business works fine & dandy for me.

And I have a little personal account for emergencies:pop2:

sammybabe 11-11-2011 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrannyT (Post 285999)
I only run business - ask yourself why

:pop2:

You say this all the time.
What you sell fairy dust????
Dont your collar ever get felt?
Just wondered.................:juggle:

jbluntz 11-11-2011 07:19 PM

My main paypal is business, over a year old, never been limited, never needed to supply docs and still going strong.

Mrkashmir 11-11-2011 10:32 PM

Thanks guys so business it is lol.

I been up and down with paypal but 1 thing i noticed is when one goes down , move on and few months later if that goes down , keep going haha.

Hope paypal dies off one day and is replaced.:pry: Come on google make it work soon and im not on about g checkout something better. Peace.

GrannyT 11-12-2011 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammybabe (Post 286004)
You say this all the time.
What you sell fairy dust????
Dont your collar ever get felt?
Just wondered.................:juggle:

I have gone through the whole gambit of personal and business accounts. I have learned many things over the years and I have lost lots of accounts.

Why would my collar get felt?

I don't sell VERO
I don't sell Foo-Foo
I don't sell high risk

and I don't sell fairy dust

I do worry about customer service
I do worry about shipping same day
I do worry about DSRs

If a customer complains I refund without quibble
If a customer contacts me I get back to them in a professional way as quickly as I can

In other words I run a business

For all that it can still go wrong. I have one account limited at the moment that I am getting documents for but in my experience business accounts always have more credability than personal accounts and seem to last a lot longer.

I think it also depends on how you build your accounts and how much money you are prepared to invest.

The one common theme on this forum is "where can I get a cheap/free telephone number/address/VCC/VBA/VPN"

You get what you pay for

sammybabe 11-12-2011 05:59 AM

I agree with you GT.Didn't say otherwise.
like myself i dont sell phake and do all the customer service malarky(spend enough years outside ebay selling to public face-face)
Yes it depends on how much you spend on stuff to get things right.
But to be honest does it really matter which route you go with PP???
sooner or later they will Zap you...

Imakemoney 11-12-2011 07:00 AM

Why will they zap you sooner or later as long as you can provide the documents needed? Especially if your selling high risk as GT said...

sammybabe 11-12-2011 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imakemoney (Post 286115)
Why will they zap you sooner or later as long as you can provide the documents needed? Especially if your selling high risk as GT said...

Maybe im being thick.

Why are we all on this forum???
High risk as nothing to do with what im on about.
How many people get limited after send in docs????
Maybe im missing something here?
You tell me IMAKEMONEY.
So you never get limited then???
confusing forum

Imakemoney 11-12-2011 03:43 PM

If i get limited, they ask for Drivers licence, Utility bill/bank statement and invoices...i provide them....account unlimited....carry on selling...

I dont see what your issue is, as long as your doing everything above board why do you have such issues...

sammybabe 11-12-2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imakemoney (Post 286196)
If i get limited, they ask for Drivers licence, Utility bill/bank statement and invoices...i provide them....account unlimited....carry on selling...

I dont see what your issue is, as long as your doing everything above board why do you have such issues...

So your telling me every time you do docs they pass?
Maybe they do..... That what i getting at.
no issues at all.
everything above board LOL

jbluntz 11-13-2011 12:19 AM

I've never once sent in docs, that takes too much time, it takes 1 minute to make another paypal account, boom, over, done, simpler then eating fried chicken.

Ebayorbust 11-13-2011 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbluntz (Post 286271)
I've never once sent in docs, that takes too much time, it takes 1 minute to make another paypal account, boom, over, done, simpler then eating fried chicken.

We don't have access to VBAs in the UK, and bank accounts aren't as easy to obtain either.

For me it is far easier to "obtain" the docs. In saying that none of my pp accs have ever been limited and I've only ever sent docs in to remove the £1900 receiving limit.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

jbluntz 11-13-2011 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 286286)
We don't have access to VBAs in the UK, and bank accounts aren't as easy to obtain either.

For me it is far easier to "obtain" the docs. In saying that none of my pp accs have ever been limited and I've only ever sent docs in to remove the £1900 receiving limit.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

My bad, forgot I was in a UK thread, keep on doing what you know best.

stanislav 11-13-2011 03:56 AM

Okay this is just funny! How can you say that you can open another PayPal account if your current one goes down? What if they limit your money? They are holding 2300$ of my own money as of this moment. So sure I can go and open another one and then what? I invest money to buy products, sell them and they freeze it again? Sure if I had unlimited funding I could just go and open million PayPal accounts since anyways I was going to get my money back but who has unlimited funding? Opening eBay and Paypal without being linked is easy but not getting yourself limited isn't. And I don't see any point to sell on eBay if I make a few hundreds dollars. If you are about to sell on eBay then you should expect at least 5k a month in sales (at least), otherwise it's worthless.

jbluntz 11-13-2011 04:22 AM

Personally, I've been doing it for ages, never had to ask anyone, anything, works smooth as a whistle but if you're stuck on the forum asking people questions then yeah you might be in a bind ...

nobody999 11-13-2011 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbluntz (Post 286012)
My main paypal is business, over a year old, never been limited, never needed to supply docs and still going strong.

approx. amount your running through the paypal monthly? less then 1k 5k 10k?
maybe also depends on category and amount.

GreenBean 11-13-2011 05:44 PM

Why is that your business?

All that happens when a user says what they run thro' an account causes the green eyed monster of jealousy....
accept that bluntzcash manages to have an account that is runnng smoothly.

You never cough up what you put thro' accounts so dont ask others. It's not the business of anyone else...