eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Case closed and refunded by ebay??? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/39217-case-closed-refunded-ebay.html)

TLSunny 11-14-2011 05:34 PM

Case closed and refunded by ebay???

I got an email today telling me that a case relating to an account that ebay suspended indefinately had been closed.

It said that the case had been closed, a case I knew nothing about, and that they had found in favour of the buyer and a full refund had been made but the refund had been met by ebay and I didn't need to worry about it and my seller rating hadn't been affected.

It then went on to say that I didn't need to worry about reimbursing ebay.

I have no idea what case, I searched through my emails and there are no emails from the buyer or ebay regarding any complaints and why on earth would ebay foot the refund?

Anyone else had this happen to them?

sammybabe 11-14-2011 05:36 PM

Have you Checked Ebay account?

If so it must be a spoof

TLSunny 11-14-2011 05:42 PM

I can't check the account because whenever I have tried to log into it I'm told the account is locked etc. The name of the buyer is the name of one of my ex customers so I don't think it's a sppof.

Another strange thing is that normally all of the ebay logo's are missing from my ebay emails because I have images blocked but this one had images. I thought for a moment that my mail client must have changed the images setting but it hadn't and subsequent images have been blocked.

I did wonder if perhaps ebay thought I was up to something shady (I can't think what) and they were trying to set a trap to get me to log in to my suspended account with an IP address matching another account but I think I'm just suffering with a case of severe paranoia or something :spy:

FandangoKango 11-14-2011 06:41 PM

Same thing happened to me with an item I sold and knew nothing about. I don't know what happened to it. I didn't pay attention to it since I did not find the transaction in my paypal account. I just left it alone unless I get contacted more I would take some kind of action.