eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Keep getting billed after suspension. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/39469-keep-getting-billed-after-suspension.html)

daman 11-20-2011 10:48 AM

Keep getting billed after suspension.

Hello everyone. I have to explain my problem as i getting crazy. I had an account which was suspended. Right after the suspension and before i even saw this site i made a second account and subscribed for a new shop. I didn't know anything about ebay tracking back then (3 months ago) and since i uploaded items to my new account i got suspended once more. Then i found this site and stealth worked wonders and still is.

Today i faced a great problem. I received a mail this morning invoicing me for ebay shop fees for the second account i made. My account was suspended but the subscription fees keep running.....and i think they will never stop. From the computer user account i use for this account and with new ip i contacted ebay chat. I explained that i am getting billed for services i do not use since i am suspended, and that i want to terminate the cooperation with the company. She told me that in order for this to hapen.....i will have to send documents ID, Utility bills etc and proof of ownership for the items i listed 3 months ago when i got suspended.

Then i would be able to cancel my subscriptions and stop the forthcoming fees. If i do not send them the docs, they cannot help me they said.......PLEASE ADVICE.......should i send the the docs??? How can they send me invoices after my account was suspended 3 months ago???? Why should i pay them??

HELP PLEASE

daman 11-20-2011 03:36 PM

Please advice....I do not know how to proceed

daman 11-20-2011 05:52 PM

nobody can help?

FandangoKango 11-20-2011 06:11 PM

1st thing you should know every website in the world has tracking methods including whatever you registered as your name, address, phone number, any kind of government identification, and your ip address so anything can happen.

2nd thing you should know if the first account was your legit and it got suspended and you tried to registered your 2nd account legit again and sell the same then your getting billed for things you didnt sell even though ebay suspended you that is how it works.

Don't worry about paying ebay if the info you put on your both legit accounts is stealth since they won't be able to catch up with your or anything, but if its legit and they have your real information and can report it to your credit then i suggest you pay it and stop complaining.

If I misunderstood something then let me know so I can clarify. Your post was a bit confusing. :)

BiN4RY 11-20-2011 06:36 PM

Do they have any legitimate info from you?

daman 11-21-2011 08:21 AM

Yes legit, but different address tel cards and bank account.

Pringles 11-21-2011 11:39 AM

the same thing happened to me and i tried to contact ebay customer service multiple times but was ignored and they exited the chat on me telling me its been solved....

months later im still getting billed for store subscriptions

pretty sure i dont owe them anything lol. by law i dont have to pay them right? they canceled my acc so im pretty sure its safe to assume that i am no longer affiliated with the site and one would expect ebay to cancel any subscriptions i have

BiN4RY 11-21-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daman (Post 288667)
Yes legit, but different address tel cards and bank account.

You should definitely do something about it then. Calling them would be nice for a start