Bank Info - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 12-01-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Bank Info

Hi all please can you verify your barclays account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address. The address in the paypal account is not the same with the one on bank account please any idea if this will work.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-06-2011

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFEELYOU View Post
Hi all please can you verify your barclays account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address. The address in the paypal account is not the same with the one on bank account please any idea if this will work.
There is quite detailed thread about this

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-payp...rk-paypal.html
Old 12-06-2011

Longevity: 72%

OK, to sum up, we've all come to the agreement that the PP bank verification works with DIFFERING names on most banks (Barclay's excluded as discussed above, I've heard that Lloyds and H.s.b.c are a no go either, any others to avoid????? all input welcome).

Also, if someone's missed it, as mentioned in the thread, in the PP direct debit form one must fill their bank branch address, NOT their personal address on file with the bank! SO no worries if your PP and bank addresses differ!

Now, let me drop another question in the mix. I'm sure we all agree with the fact that if you have more than one accts with a certain bank, you still have only ONE PROFILE with the bank (one name, address, etc...) and no matter how easy it is to open an account with a new bank, sooner or later, one will run out of new banks!!!

SO the question is, if you decide to link more than one PP stealths to different accts in the same bank, will the bank approve the direct debits?
Obviously, the PP requests will come under different names, and not only that but none of the names will match your own. All input highly appreciated as always...

Last edited by resilient; 12-06-2011 at 02:36 PM.
Old 12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by resilient View Post
SO the question is, if you decide to link more than one PP stealths to different accts in the same bank, will the bank approve the direct debits?
Probably, but all of the stealth accounts connected with that bank account will be linked
Old 12-07-2011

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSunny View Post
Probably, but all of the stealth accounts connected with that bank account will be linked
They won't be linked if the bank accounts are different...
Old 12-07-2011

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Obviously, the PP requests will come under different names, and not only that but none of the names will match your own. All input highly appreciated as always...
They will approve the PayP deposits coming from different names, well BofA and Wells Fargo at least. I once got a letter from Wells Fargo, it was a while back so I can't remember exactly, but it stated I was getting deposits from another name and that I should be notified of it. Nothing more happened just that letter.

(edit: I found the letter statement, this was from a thread I started a year ago:

From Wells Fargo:

"RE: Missing Signature on Consumer or Business Account Application

Dear Cookie Monster:

Our records indicate that we do not have the appropriate signature on file for your account ending in ----.

If the enclosure is a Consumer Account Application, please have the authorized signer(s) on the account sign and return the form in the envelope provided.

If the enclosure is a Business Account Application, please have the authorized signer(s) on the account sign both the Certified/Agreed and the Authorized Signers sections and return the form in the envelope provided.

We are required to inform you that if the enclosed application is not returned to us and you continue to use this account, you agree not to hold Wells Fargo Bank responsible and to compensate Wells Fargo Bank for any deposits, checks, or withdrawals made to or from this account by any person designated as an authorized signer and whose signature has not been received by us.

If you have any questions etc..."

Kept receiving deposits from different names after that and nothing else has happened maybe someone else can chime in.)

-Albert Einstein

Last edited by jamblix; 12-07-2011 at 03:08 PM.
Old 12-07-2011

Quote:
They won't be linked if the bank accounts are different...
Sorry, I misread, I thought you intended to have them all coming out of the same account. My bad