An amazing way to create FREE vcc numbers - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-18-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default An amazing way to create FREE vcc numbers

I have uncovered an amazing way to do Credit Card verifications for both ebay and paypal. I really hesitate to publicly post this as it is way to amazing to risk loosing it to paypal or ebay spies who may be lurking in the forums.

I have verified new paypal and ebay accounts using one time use VCC created in paypal using the paypal plug-in. To create the VCC, I use a throw away paypal account with just a few dollars in it.

No risk .... No cost ....

Think of the irony ........
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2008
Threadstarter  

What I did was to

1. Create a brand new PP account, I used totally bogus name, address, etc. I confirmed the account with a simon vcc, and an IMG account. (before img crapped out). Now I have a brand new confirmed PP account with no money it. This is my "play account".

2. Then I had another paypal account send the new "play" account a 12.00 cash advance, a "loan repayment". Now I have 10.00 or so to play with in the new PP account.

3. With around 10.00 in the new PP account to "play with", I created 10 PP 1 time use VCC accounts using the PayPal plug in. I now have 10 VCC account numbers numbers to play with.

4. I used 5 of those VCC numbers to confirm 5 ebay seller accounts. The play account now shows a 5.00 balance, the other 5.00 was in limbo, the authorization doing its obligatory 1.00 hold for each of the confirmation authorizations from Ebay. In several days. that 5.00 will be back in my play account after the authorization expires.

5. With the other 5 VCC card numbers, I confirmed 5 new PP accounts. PayPal accepted it's own credit card numbers to verify new PayPal accounts. Credit Cards are now confirmed for 5 new PP accounts.

6. I was going to use ING for checking account verification on the 5 new PP accounts but as we know, ING is no longer good so I will need another set of virtual bank accounts to finish verification on the 5 new accounts.

Imagine the irony of being able to do this .....

Last edited by zymo; 04-18-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Old 04-18-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Which Is

going to achieve what? I can not understand what zymo is doing?
Only good thing is that it's an attempt to screw over paypal. Brrr!
Old 04-19-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
going to achieve what? I can not understand what zymo is doing?
Only good thing is that it's an attempt to screw over paypal. Brrr!
For starters I now have 5 new verified seller uerid's that I can use to sell on ebay. That is the purpose of using a VCC to create your account. You need a registered credit card on your account to sell, using the paypal VCC, you got one.
Old 04-19-2008
Executive [VIP]

zymo, OK I get that. But how are you going to get the money from these paypal accounts?
Is that covered yet?
Basically I really love the fact you are doing this to paypal. I would hope that you can be
successful.
Old 04-19-2008

Longevity: 94%

Wouldn't it be easier to get a VCC with entropay?
Old 04-19-2008

i thought you could not use the paypal credit card to verify another paypal account? also how did you get paypal credit card without a ss#?

and wouldn't all of these accounts be linked together?
Old 04-19-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by twdell View Post
i thought you could not use the paypal credit card to verify another paypal account? also how did you get paypal credit card without a ss#?

and wouldn't all of these accounts be linked together?
You don't need a paypal "credit card". As soon as you have a confirmed paypal account, even if it is a brand new account, you can start creating VCC numbers. This is a relatively new paypal feature, look at your paypal account for the "paypal plugin". Just be sure to fund the new account with a few dollars so the authorizations for 1.00 will be covered. I transfered 10.00 from another PP account.

I successfully used these VCC numbers to verify both ebay accounts and paypal accounts. I would expect that PP will eventually close the loophole as you are using a PP VCC to confirm another PP account. eBay, however, promotes using paypal debit cards to make payments.
Old 04-19-2008
Executive [VIP]

....dell, the choice of words is misleading. I think tymo says he used the vcc numbers for
the paypal accounts. These have been obtained by use of bogus name etc as they are
virtual cards. What do you think?
Old 04-19-2008

oh, okay. i havn't seent his new feature in paypal then. i try to deal with them as little as possible.

i understand that it woul dbe all ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info, but it still sounds like if all of the secondary accounts that were created would still be linked to the paypal account. so if one went down all would. am i wrong on this?
Old 04-19-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by twdell View Post
oh, okay. i havn't seent his new feature in paypal then. i try to deal with them as little as possible.

i understand that it woul dbe all ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info, but it still sounds like if all of the secondary accounts that were created would still be linked to the paypal account. so if one went down all would. am i wrong on this?
You are probably right that PP will eventually close the loophole allowing you to use a PP VCC to confirm another PP account. They may or may not link accounts that were created this way. It would be very easy for PP to close the loophole.

On the other hand using the PP VCC method to confirm ebay accounts might be a tougher loophole to close because ebay encourages you to use your PP credit or debit card as the card you register on ebay.

Last edited by zymo; 04-19-2008 at 09:44 AM.
Old 04-19-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
zymo, OK I get that. But how are you going to get the money from these paypal accounts?
Is that covered yet?
Basically I really love the fact you are doing this to paypal. I would hope that you can be
successful.
Grrenbean - The fasted way to get money out of any PP accounts would be to create 1 or more VCC numbers, then go to Simon or epassporte, or western union websites and purchase services. As an example, for 5.95 you can use the PP VCC to purchase a Simon Gift Card for up to 500.00.

Using the PP VCC method, you can use 1 or more VCC numbers with a cumulative limit of 1000.00 a day.
Old 04-19-2008

smart idea. what about the addresses? can you use any address?
Old 04-19-2008
Executive [VIP]

Better to have a different address for each ebay/paypal combined account.
Old 04-22-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

well, all the ebay or paypal accounts created that way are most likely all going to be linked ! it's therefore only a matter of time until they get all supended...
but i wish you good luck anyway!