MC011 Your eBay selling account has been limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-07-2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 441
Thanks: 16
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (0)
Default MC011 Your eBay selling account has been limited

i just got this message from ebay.

The email says to upload tracking but every package ive sold has tracking already uploaded to ebay.

i dont understand where this is coming from.

also i dont sell vero only name brand elecronics.


im totally freaked out now im on hold with ebay now
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 01-07-2012
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 441
Thanks: 16
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (0)
Default

well i called and now they are saying for me to fax delivery confirmation for EVERY package item.

ive sold i told the women who didnt speak very good english ive sold alot of items.
how many am i supposed to send she says as many as i can.

i dont understand any of this
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-07-2012
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,341
Thanks: 5,610
Thanked 9,132 Times in 7,105 Posts
Activity: 43%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Suspected this might happen in the USA.....

OK, have any of your buyers left you feedback for any of these delivered items?

If so, fax that info and tell them the items are received etc.


Are you able to do that OK, hackteck?
__________________
REAP WHAT YOU SOW. LIFE IS SO NOT FAIR.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-07-2012
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 441
Thanks: 16
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (0)
Default

yes i am able to do that i havent got 1 complaint from any buyer saying they havent gotten their items
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-07-2012
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 441
Thanks: 16
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (0)
Default

and yes almost alll of them have left me positive feedback who got their items i usually email them a day after they received it and ask them to leave feedback etc so most all of them have left me positive
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-07-2012
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,341
Thanks: 5,610
Thanked 9,132 Times in 7,105 Posts
Activity: 43%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Then that really should work in your favor.
__________________
REAP WHAT YOU SOW. LIFE IS SO NOT FAIR.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-07-2012
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 441
Thanks: 16
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (0)
Default

yea thats why i dont understand why they are doing this it might be because i have been selling alot of items since i got limit raised to 7500 maybe thats it
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-07-2012
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,341
Thanks: 5,610
Thanked 9,132 Times in 7,105 Posts
Activity: 43%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Yep, could be they are confirming your selling is going OK.

This code is generic. Like, ebay say whatever they want when they issue it.
__________________
REAP WHAT YOU SOW. LIFE IS SO NOT FAIR.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-07-2012
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 441
Thanks: 16
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (0)
Default

well my account isnt suspended i can still login i just cant sell i just pieced together about 30 tracking receipts from post office and ups going to get them ready to fax now then reply to the email
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-07-2012
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 441
Thanks: 16
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (0)
Default

how should i respond to the message they sent me?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-07-2012
unkown5454's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,290
Thanks: 2,196
Thanked 1,338 Times in 957 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackteck View Post
also i dont sell vero only name brand elecronics.
Sounds like you have no clue what V e R O is...because name brand electronics is V e R O. Please educate yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-07-2012
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 441
Thanks: 16
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (0)
Default

OK then i dont sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items only name brand electronics is that better? lol i know your trying to help but your comment came off as very rude
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-07-2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 699
Thanks: 16
Thanked 96 Times in 76 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post
Sounds like you have no clue what V e R O is...because name brand electronics is V e R O. Please educate yourself.
by this logic everything under the sun would be considered vero.

brand name electronics, for example a samsung tv using your logic would be vero because it is brand name. which means if i own a samsung tv and i no longer have a need for said tv and want to get rid of it on ebay, i cant because as you said it is brand name electronics which is vero.

i dont think you understand the vero concept so i am putting ebay's description on here for you: The Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) Program allows intellectual property rights owners to ask eBay to remove certain listings that offer items or contain materials that infringe on their intellectual property rights. These rights can include trademark, copyright, and/or other legal rights.

For example, a rights owner may ask eBay to remove an item being sold that uses the rights owner's trademark (such as a logo on a designer purse) if the item is not an authentic product of the rights owner. This program helps protect eBay members from buying or selling items that may be counterfeit or otherwise unauthorized under state and/or federal law.

so if the OP is selling magnavox dvd players for example he would be ok in my opinion as long as the dvd player was authentic and not some crappy chinese dvd player with the magnavox name glued on it.

where people get into trouble with vero is when they buy "coach" purses from china which are obviously not coach purses but to the untrained eye are so similar you might never know the difference.

companies like buy.com have ebay stores and are selling brand name electronics. you cant tell me that they are violating vero because of this.
__________________
stealth (n): the act or action of proceeding furtively, secretly, or imperceptibly
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-07-2012
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,480
Thanks: 249
Thanked 808 Times in 595 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (0)
Default

To the OP, I would just call again and get another ebay person(agent) on the phone to help you out. Hopefully the new one will be less drunk on the job then the next one.

Be sure to tell the new agent the truth about the last one not being so understanding of their job duties, or tell them they sell of alcohol. A good laugh will always brighten up any ebay agent.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-07-2012
unkown5454's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,290
Thanks: 2,196
Thanked 1,338 Times in 957 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanws30 View Post
by this logic everything under the sun would be considered vero.

brand name electronics, for example a samsung tv using your logic would be vero because it is brand name. which means if i own a samsung tv and i no longer have a need for said tv and want to get rid of it on ebay, i cant because as you said it is brand name electronics which is vero.

i dont think you understand the vero concept so i am putting ebay's description on here for you: The Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) Program allows intellectual property rights owners to ask eBay to remove certain listings that offer items or contain materials that infringe on their intellectual property rights. These rights can include trademark, copyright, and/or other legal rights.

For example, a rights owner may ask eBay to remove an item being sold that uses the rights owner's trademark (such as a logo on a designer purse) if the item is not an authentic product of the rights owner. This program helps protect eBay members from buying or selling items that may be counterfeit or otherwise unauthorized under state and/or federal law.

so if the OP is selling magnavox dvd players for example he would be ok in my opinion as long as the dvd player was authentic and not some crappy chinese dvd player with the magnavox name glued on it.

where people get into trouble with vero is when they buy "coach" purses from china which are obviously not coach purses but to the untrained eye are so similar you might never know the difference.

companies like buy.com have ebay stores and are selling brand name electronics. you cant tell me that they are violating vero because of this.
In which case EB, PP, AZ, etc ask for proof that such items are authentic OR that you are authorized/licensed to even sell them. ANYTHING that has a brand name is trademarked and owned by someone. If you are not authorized and that owner is aggressive in defending their product, you get slammed. It goes well beyond a matter of authenticity as well.

Buy.com is not some random idiot in their basement trafficking half as*ed illicit products. Horrible example.

Again, you all need to really learn what V e R O entails. I won't waste all day educating you when you come here crying about losing accounts.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-08-2012
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 441
Thanks: 16
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (0)
Default

I GOT MY ACCOUNT LIMIT LIFTED@!!@ LOL i got an email this morning telling me to call i called they verified some information then told me because of the item not received case someone opened against me they needed tracking showing people received their items even though i refunded that person i dunno what sense that made, put me on hold for a few minutes then lifted the limit im so happy i thought the account was dead and this isnt a stealth account either so i was extremely nervous
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-09-2012
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,094
Thanks: 33
Thanked 113 Times in 92 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (3)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackteck View Post
OK then i dont sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items only name brand electronics is that better? lol i know your trying to help but your comment came off as very rude

Gotta learn to ignore them trolls.


Gratz on getting the account back running.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-09-2012
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 70,254
Thanks: 5,586
Thanked 8,403 Times in 7,706 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Congratz hackteck.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
selling again on ebay with a limited payapl account? BALTHAZAAR eBay Discussion! 3 03-28-2011 05:40 PM
My Ebay Account got limited to 50%selling for 30days? Ymeebayseller Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk 0 06-21-2010 05:15 AM
MC011 Your eBay selling account has been limited rafc Subscriber Discussions 4 04-23-2010 04:48 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58