eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Can I make it BIG? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/41799-can-i-make-big.html)

nebuspp 01-17-2012 11:20 AM

Can I make it BIG?

Hello everyone,

I just recently purchased the stealth book because I knew that an "insurance policy" is a must if I plan on taking eBay seriously. Although I am a solid verified eBay/PayPal account that is a couple years old, I know that I can get banned at anytime for any reason depleting my source of income.

I am planning on making stealth accounts after I have read and re-read the book a few times and understand the concepts really well so I have backups ready to rock if/when I get limited.

So I started selling a month and a half ago for profits and have accumulated over 200 sales and over 100 positive feedback with no negatives and only 1 neutral. I have had 0 buyer protection cases...however, because of returns and other reasons, I have had a numerous amount of cases that I opened myself to get back my seller fees. From my knowledge, these do not have an impact on my account aside from refunded seller fees. Can someone confirm this is correct?

All my customers are extremely happy, and it is quite noticeable by my feedback. Not to brag or anything, but the feedback I am receiving is personable and quality feedback and show that I genuinely made the customers extremely happy if you just read it and compare it to any other random seller.

Currently, I have 130/$6500 limits on this account. First item was sold 2 years ago but no heavy selling until early December. I started with 100/$5000 limit and I made a call to eBay where I successfully got put on "Automatic monthly evaluation" and got a bump to 130/$6500 during the call.

My dashboard shows that I am qualified to become a Bronze Powerseller and a Top Rated Seller. All my DSR are 4.9 and 5.0s. I am selling low risk low dollar items (well under $100).

I have already reached my limit 2 weeks into this month. The representative told me last month that I will be evaluated on the 18th of each month and will get an increase if my account has grown and is in good standing...he said increases can be anywhere from 0% to 100%.

I am really anxious for tonight as it will define my next month until my next evaluation. I feel that I have done almost everything positive to have a good impact on my account since the past month. I am hoping to get a big bump...maybe no limits :D

From reading my account story so far, can anyone take any educated guesses based on previous experience as to what my increase will be for this month and possible up coming months? My main concern is when I will be able to sell without holding myself back by limits.

Will keep you guys posted!

P.S. Before anyone says anything, I will NOT spread my sales over ANY accounts besides this one. Don't want to jeopardize a 100% LEGIT account connected to a PayPal credit card and my SSN.
At least for now :bounce:

rsot 01-17-2012 11:30 AM

All the best with your business model- no real comment on my part due to my stance on this.

nebuspp 01-17-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 305191)
All the best with your business model- no real comment on my part due to my stance on this.

Thank you. I understand. From reading your previous posts, I can see that you are adamant about spreading sales.

From your experience and stance on the subject, do you think it would be wise to open and use stealth accounts while putting a legit, clean eBay/PayPal account at risk of being banned?

I realize that some of the stealth experts around here wouldn't think twice as they have experience. But I have never created a stealth account so could trip up and make a beginner mistake easily...in turn jeopardizing this account.

rsot 01-17-2012 11:42 AM

Back to the topic.

newjerseymax 01-17-2012 02:02 PM

Congrats on your success!

I think they will give you a nice uptick in limits. That has been my experience. I would imagine if you sold out in 2 weeks. They will increase around 75%. But I have no hard facts.

LoopHole 01-17-2012 04:07 PM

To answer your question, yes you can make it BIG. Anyone in this world can make it BIG as long as they have the right knowledge and know the right people.

nebuspp 01-17-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newjerseymax (Post 305253)
Congrats on your success!

I think they will give you a nice uptick in limits. That has been my experience. I would imagine if you sold out in 2 weeks. They will increase around 75%. But I have no hard facts.

Thanks newjerseymax. Hopefully this isn't just beginners luck and it keeps going uphill!

I am unsure if you use purely stealth accounts or you work with some legit clean accounts as well. But from your experience, how long does it normally take to get to to limits that exceed 1000 items or around $30,000 a month?

I know some people have stealth accounts that have no limits or high limits...but from reading forum posts, it seems most people tend to stay well under their limits due to tax purposes and trying to stay off the radar.

Appreciate your help!

mememe1972 01-18-2012 12:55 AM

are you here just to brag

TheSkyInYourEye 01-18-2012 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mememe1972 (Post 305395)
are you here just to brag

Haha yeah, I got that vibe from the OP too. Seriously, why would we be able to know what kind of increase e Bay will give him? That's all on them.

nebuspp 01-18-2012 08:56 AM

Just curious and anxious so I can sell more lol. Nothing to brag about. A couple hundred sales with good feedback is worth sh*t. 10,000+ feedback and still going strong...I'll brag then bc I have actually made some $$ worth talking about.

As of yet, I haven't had an increase. Hopefully it comes later today. I will post an update in case the information is useful to someone.

FandangoKango 01-18-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nebuspp (Post 305466)
Just curious and anxious so I can sell more lol. Nothing to brag about. A couple hundred sales with good feedback is worth sh*t. 10,000+ feedback and still going strong...I'll brag then bc I have actually made some $$ worth talking about.

As of yet, I haven't had an increase. Hopefully it comes later today. I will post an update in case the information is useful to someone.

Carefull nobody is big in this world. We are all little men with big pride, but our pride is smashed one day.

aking 01-18-2012 12:19 PM

dont jenx yourselves...lol

nebuspp 01-18-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aking (Post 305528)
dont jenx yourselves...lol

Lol...just knocked on wood and walked underneath a ladder backwards! ;-)

I am about to give eBay a call...haven't had my limits raised yet. Anyone know if the system automatically does it at a certain time or a real human actually looks over my account?

I was supposed to be evaluated every 18th that's why I'm antsy today

rsot 01-18-2012 04:14 PM

/quote

Anyone know if the system automatically does it at a certain time or a real human actually looks over my account?

Many posts about this in the forum if you search. I have not had luck with auto but other folx have.

accutinting 01-19-2012 02:49 AM

This is what i notice on all my accounts around the 28th i get higher limits then around the 1st they reset and on alot of my accounts they are drastically different increases but yet the accounts are all in perfect shape so for this reason I would like to say its done by a human. Also I notice on the pre-90 day seller accounts this varies the most on the accounts during that time. So IMO i think the first 90 days the accounts are done by humans for limit increases. But I'm only going off of these factors to determine this so any other input would be great

nebuspp 01-19-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by accutinting (Post 305726)
This is what i notice on all my accounts around the 28th i get higher limits then around the 1st they reset and on alot of my accounts they are drastically different increases but yet the accounts are all in perfect shape so for this reason I would like to say its done by a human. Also I notice on the pre-90 day seller accounts this varies the most on the accounts during that time. So IMO i think the first 90 days the accounts are done by humans for limit increases. But I'm only going off of these factors to determine this so any other input would be great

Interesting...The curious thing about my account is I sold my first item over 2 years ago, but that was only a single sale for a used item I had.

Then I started getting into selling 2 or so months ago. When I talked to them first time to increase limits, the guy told me I qualified because I had all good feedback and my first sale was 2010. Then he continued to tell me the limits are to help you grow a sustainable business blah blah blah...and said I was set to have auto-evaluations on the 18th of each month.

Yesterday I did not get an increase (not sure if I was even evaluated), but I did get power seller status. I was going to call yesterday for an increase but decided to wait until after tomorrow when I should get TRS. Hopefully that will give me a bigger boost.