Use a paypal account safely - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-01-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default Use a paypal account safely

Hi everybody.

Don't know why, but someone has deleted my topic :(

Just a simple question.

I have bought a UK Paypal account. VPN doesn't works with Paypal, right ? So i will have a French IP on a UK paypal account.

I need a method to use my paypal account safely ( just to receive some money from people ( not ebay ) and to pay some stuff ( like dhgate ) on internet ) I mean, if i connect with my french IP, they will ask me for some photocopy of my ID CARD etc etc... and then, my paypal account will be stuck.

Any solution ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-02-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

we lost a few days posts, everyone was affected

yes there are is a few solutions

use a unique VPN, we went thru this on your other post, it is a risk, so research carefully.

or maybe use french ip, they may or may not ask for id, because you are not on ebay and
as long as it is not huge amounts of money they may not flag you. if they ask for id, give it to them - it can be done, there are different ways that are perfectly legit if you have a business address, pm me...

or use french ip, call them, say you sometimes live in france, and what should you do, they may say fine or they may ask for id.

Last edited by oompaloompa; 02-02-2012 at 07:14 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
Guts (02-02-2012)
Old 02-02-2012
Threadstarter  

Ok, thanks a lot. You was very helpful.
Old 02-03-2012
Threadstarter  

I just bought a UK Paypal account from GTB.

What do you mean by "unique VPN", you mean like "Use always the same IP" right ?

If then, i have "Hide My Ass" VPN, i will try to always use a Uk Unique Ip then.

I'm not reassured to use my French Ip, i'm afraid they close my account and ask me for some ID... They already did me this with my principal paypal account when i was on holidays in an another country ( so... different IP from FRANCE ). If they do this, i can't send them ID, because i bought the account from GTB...

And i will received some amounts like 100€ - 200€ in a weeks ( it's from a business, i sell stuff on some forum and classified ads.
Old 02-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post
I just bought a UK Paypal account from GTB.

What do you mean by "unique vpn", you mean like "Use always the same IP" right ?

If then, i have "Hide My Ass" VPN, i will try to always use a Uk Unique Ip then.

I'm not reassured to use my French Ip, i'm afraid they close my account and ask me for some ID... They already did me this with my principal paypal account when i was on holidays in an another country ( so... different IP from FRANCE ). If they do this, i can't send them ID, because i bought the account from GTB...

And i will received some amounts like 100€ - 200€ in a weeks ( it's from a business, i sell stuff on some forum and classified ads.
DO NOT use hidemyass... I would actually say DO NOT use ANY VPN! Why can't you just make a paypal account from france?
Old 02-05-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunn View Post
DO NOT use hidemyass... I would actually say DO NOT use ANY VPN! Why can't you just make a paypal account from france?
Because nobody is selling French Paypal account... so you advise me to do the things they told me in eBay Stealth, and to create a french paypal account ?

PS : i don't want to use the paypal account with an ebay account ! not necessary... !
Old 02-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post
Because nobody is selling French Paypal account... so you advise me to do the things they told me in eBay Stealth, and to create a french paypal account ?

PS : i don't want to use the paypal account with an ebay account ! not necessary... !
Yes, exactly. Just use the stealth steps to make your own account...