eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   How difficult was it to find your supplier? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/42470-how-difficult-find-your-supplier.html)

download3000 03-12-2012 11:44 PM

It really depends for instance my supplier doest matter as long as i get good quality product am good. I will buy from many diffrent guys in china and almost always turns out to be good.

newjerseymax 03-13-2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 320679)
They actually lead me onto an importer of all things---- socks.

Any kind of sock you can think of.

So that's where all those missing dryer socks end up!

:boink:

Sandy D 03-18-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newjerseymax (Post 320715)
So that's where all those missing dryer socks end up!

:boink:

Sure is.

I have all of your missing poka dotted socks here.

:ballchain:

oompaloompa 03-21-2012 04:11 AM

I am looking right now for some more, I found couple of my suppliers purely from buying for myself and therefore getting to test quality first. My catagory has got too saturated , so looking elsewhere, wanted uk supplier or dropshipper but margin too slim or some catch, or good stuff out of stock.....

audiosoft 05-23-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 310661)
Book a flight to the Mainland.

Fastest way to find your quality suppliers is to fly to the source where products are coming from and look around and start building some contacts.

I hate searching for suppliers online, because its time consuming and sometimes it has dead-ends. So you are better-off just fly to the source and build business relationships. Once you have these relationships going, your business will flourish.

As for where I got my suppliers, I happened to be in one country and by-chance it clicked in my brain that I could be making money dealing in these products. ;) Sometimes things just happen and sometimes despite of doing a lot you meet a deadend. So just be wise in every place, don't hesitate to spend some initial money but make sure you don't waste it or give it away to thousands of scammers fishing for naive people.

Once you make a wise-investment and you know your product is right. You'll head towards the big money.
Thanks,

club1010 09-25-2012 10:13 AM

Well said audiosoft, some of us will have to take a trip to the mainland and meet suppliers face to face. As anyone will agree with me, once your supplier do the wrong thing, your buyers will report the worng thing and ebay will set your account on fire just like I have one of my accounts burning right now, ebay set the account on fire and they then gve me a way to find water to quench the fire but I after I quench the fire and was tyring to put a fountain of water over it, they set more fire on it.

Okay so what am I trying to say? I will be taking a trip to the mainland some day to see those guys myself to build a goo relationship with them so that way the will always treat me right.

Wish me the best.