Multiple Chrome Profiles and Proxies - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-12-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default Multiple Chrome Profiles and Proxies

Can I use the different users option in Chrome for multiple accounts ? Say for instance, one PP account is on default, and I make another profile with a new name, do they share the same cookies or details ?

Also I have a premium IP changer ($10 a month) that allows me to change to an IP of any country but also keep an IP the same each time if wanted. It stays in the taskbar. In the stealth guide it skips proxies by saying their not recommended, but doesn't say why. I know others may have shared the same IP, but a IP match alone is not enough to link, and I am sure VPN IPs must be re-used. Also I know anonymous ones are not very good at hiding IP's, but I have checked my IPs and they are always correctly different.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-12-2012

Longevity: 73%

chrome = google = no privacy

i would stay away from chrome at all costs
Old 03-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeToYou View Post
Can I use the different users option in Chrome for multiple accounts ? Say for instance, one PP account is on default, and I make another profile with a new name, do they share the same cookies or details ?

Also I have a premium IP changer ($10 a month) that allows me to change to an IP of any country but also keep an IP the same each time if wanted. It stays in the taskbar. In the stealth guide it skips proxies by saying their not recommended, but doesn't say why. I know others may have shared the same IP, but a IP match alone is not enough to link, and I am sure VPN IPs must be re-used. Also I know anonymous ones are not very good at hiding IP's, but I have checked my IPs and they are always correctly different.
Chrome profiles do not separate cookies = NO GOOD

Use separate windows accounts.

IP changer = VPN = NO GOOD

e/b & p/p will limit just for using a VPN, premium or not

Combine both and your accounts will be toast pretty soon

Don't try to reinvent the wheel - read the forums and use what others have tried and tested.

Last edited by NoneOther; 03-12-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Old 03-12-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 70%

Thanks for the cookie info about Google Chrome, I presumed they were separate from each other as everything else seems to be in each different profile.

So now people are saying don't use VPN either ? It is in the Ebay stealth guide though, or have things changed since it was written ? That only leaves dial-up then as I have a Static IP so can't reboot the modem. Are you sure PP are as technically clever as they are being made out ? Sure, I can understand most reasons of how accounts can be linked, but a VPN and IP proxy (not anon) are surely undetectable (if keeping close to your geographic area) ? As an IP alone is not enough to link (unless some of your details are the same and you use the same proxy). If they ever found it was a VPN or proxy (due to multiple uses at once), then unless it is against the TOS surely it is ok.

As for trying to reinvent the wheel, no, just trying to make things easier, there may be things in place that everyone uses as standard, but new things come out all the time and so things change. I would be still using notepad for web design otherwise

Last edited by MeToYou; 03-12-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Old 03-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeToYou View Post
Thanks for the cookie info about Google Chrome, I presumed they were separate from each other as everything else seems to be in each different profile.

So now people are saying don't use VPN either ? It is in the Ebay stealth guide though, or have things changed since it was written ? That only leaves dial-up then as I have a Static IP so can't reboot the modem. Are you sure PP are as technically clever as they are being made out ? Sure, I can understand most reasons of how accounts can be linked, but a VPN and IP proxy (not anon) are surely undetectable (if keeping close to your geographic area) ? As an IP alone is not enough to link (unless some of your details are the same and you use the same proxy). If they ever found it was a VPN or proxy (due to multiple uses at once), then unless it is against the TOS surely it is ok.

As for trying to reinvent the wheel, no, just trying to make things easier, there may be things in place that everyone uses as standard, but new things come out all the time and so things change. I would be still using notepad for web design otherwise
Yes they are that technically clever, they spend millions per year on it.

Any VPN is a killer as far as they are concerned and they know them all, don't think for a minute they don't and no they are not undetectable.

Yes new things come along but as this seems to be fairly new to you `i would suggest you go with what is tried and tested for now and leave the newer stuff to the more experienced.

It's for your own good in the long run unless you are happy to blow accounts pretty much as soon as you've made them.

Advice is what it is, you can either take it and benefit from others experience or go your own way but be prepared to take the knocks that will come.

Good luck whatever you decide to do