eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   stealth cash storage (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/44079-stealth-cash-storage.html)

zzzz 03-18-2012 04:08 PM

stealth cash storage

Hey there i been thinking of investing in some sort of stealth cash storage any ideas:)

AmazonStealth 03-18-2012 04:09 PM

A bank account, that is not attached to any online venue. But in all seriousness, you sound sketchy. Why do drug dealers have stash houses with thousands to millions of dollars? Because of the reasons you are thinking, which doesnt sound like you have a very secure and good business plan :/

Thankful 03-18-2012 04:18 PM

I smell herbal plants... :laugh:

... prob my neighbour.

GrannyT 03-18-2012 04:33 PM

I have the perfect place

It's The Bank Of GrannyT

When you make a deposit we guarantee to return it after 25 years at 10.75% compound interest

My very good friend Bernie Madoff told me all about how it's done

I look forward to receiving your deposits

:pound:

zzzz 03-18-2012 04:46 PM

some of you guys must have thought of it of getting like a safe or something

Imakemoney 03-18-2012 05:05 PM

Why get a safe when you can put it in ISA's & Bonds & make your money work for you?

Or invest it and grow your operation..... ;)

GreenBean 03-18-2012 05:42 PM

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...tash-goes.html

Keep this thread sensible. :rolleyes:

zzzz 03-19-2012 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imakemoney (Post 322681)
Why get a safe when you can put it in ISA's & Bonds & make your money work for you?

Or invest it and grow your operation..... ;)

How would you explain the bank were the cash came from after all the isa limit is not a lot

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 322692)
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...tash-goes.html

Keep this thread sensible. :rolleyes:

the thread was locked off :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrannyT (Post 322671)
I have the perfect place

It's The Bank Of GrannyT

When you make a deposit we guarantee to return it after 25 years at 10.75% compound interest

My very good friend Bernie Madoff told me all about how it's done

I look forward to receiving your deposits

:pound:

lol i have learned about the rate of value of money an its deprecation :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanxful (Post 322662)

... prob my neighbour.

lol only a couple of joints to make my mind operate better :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmazonStealth (Post 322660)
A bank account, that is not attached to any online venue. But in all seriousness, you sound sketchy. Why do drug dealers have stash houses with thousands to millions of dollars? Because of the reasons you are thinking, which doesnt sound like you have a very secure and good business plan :/

Am just thinking of long term. ebay is not drug dealing. its not just drug dealers who got cash. get that idea out of your head man.
any one can have a safe :)

Gamefreak 03-19-2012 05:10 AM

You're clearly not legit if you need of stash place for your cash... Best option is to invest in something in a TRUST family members name.

Actually best option is to GO legit so you dont need to "stash" your cash to begin with...

Stealth is limited in many ways.

Halada 03-19-2012 11:34 AM

Omw to Germany for a business trip I stopped in Zurich and opened a numbered account.

Now, I transfer it all there, except what I need to live. :bounce:

Halada 03-19-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamefreak (Post 322787)
You're clearly not legit if you need of stash place for your cash... Best option is to invest in something in a TRUST family members name.

Well tax evasion isn't legit, but neither is selling vero items and plenty of people do it.

We're not subscribed to this forum to judge.

I think? :juggle:

they_screwed_me_too 03-19-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

... prob my neighbour.

or mine :yar:

baloch 03-19-2012 12:20 PM

Take the money and buy silver and pure silver. Keep the silver in a safety deposit box. Silver price is going up daily. When you need money just sell the silver.

:pop2:

UnderBites08 03-19-2012 12:54 PM

silver or gold. Its in the bible to invest in gold

download3000 03-19-2012 02:02 PM

not gona lie i keep my money safe in stealth paypal accounts, worst that could happen is it get stuck for 180days...still safe for me lol.

newjerseymax 03-19-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

... prob my neighbour.

We are neighbors??? :D

GreenBean 03-19-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamefreak (Post 322787)

Actually best option is to GO legit so you dont need to "stash" your cash to begin with...

Stealth is limited in many ways.

You dont half talk rubbish at times.

So a person who does not put all their monies in a bank is 'clearly not legit'.

Tell me how do you define the jeweller who works late at night and has no bank deposit box but has a need to keep jewelry & money safe?

Self-employed people whose assets are numerous all taxes paid but has a cash flow because of their business? Where does he keep the money? pinned to hs chest looking like bluntzcash? ( that would not be legit true ;))

Certain conditions require people to have a means of keeping 'property' safe. By the OP's reaction he was enquiring along those lines.

Maybe the question should have been any suggestions on how to keep items safe in my home.

Dunno sounds legit to me:bounce:

rsot 03-20-2012 09:16 AM

/quote

Omw to Germany for a business trip I stopped in Zurich and opened a numbered account.

How do you transfer the money?

@baloch, you have any recommendations on where to buy silver?

I was thinking about this but I was wondering how hard is it to get top dollar for silver if you wish to sell.

zzzz 03-20-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halada (Post 322874)
Well tax evasion isn't legit, but neither is selling vero items and plenty of people do it.

We're not subscribed to this forum to judge.

I think?

Dont ever bite that hand that feeds you that what I say :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by they_screwed_me_too (Post 322875)
or mine :yar:

blue cheese is the best

Quote:

Originally Posted by baloch (Post 322888)
Take the money and buy silver and pure silver. Keep the silver in a safety deposit box. Silver price is going up daily. When you need money just sell the silver.

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnderBites08 (Post 322894)
silver or gold. Its in the bible to invest in gold

They sell Gold bars in Westfield in the UK
Video: Gold ATM machine at Westfield: meet the first customer - Telegraph
and Safety deposit box in the UK is not an option as they get raided your Americans are lucky

Quote:

Originally Posted by download3000 (Post 322906)
not gona lie i keep my money safe in stealth paypal accounts, worst that could happen is it get stuck for 180days...still safe for me lol.

lol i hope you hear that some account dont get there money back as well :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 323007)
You dont half talk rubbish at times.

So a person who does not put all their monies in a bank is 'clearly not legit'.

Tell me how do you define the jeweller who works late at night and has no bank deposit box but has a need to keep jewelry & money safe?

Self-employed people whose assets are numerous all taxes paid but has a cash flow because of their business? Where does he keep the money? pinned to hs chest looking like bluntzcash? ( that would not be legit true

Certain conditions require people to have a means of keeping 'property' safe. By the OP's reaction he was enquiring along those lines.

Maybe the question should have been any suggestions on how to keep items safe in my home.

Dunno sounds legit to me:bounce:

so the solution is Gold bar
http://www.thegoldbullion.co.uk/imag...-bar-large.jpg
OR
500 Euro note
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...ight_466in.gif
An nice Cigar safe
http://www.luxurylaunches.com/entry_...simo-safe2.jpg