Questions regarding startig a stealth account in Australia - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-30-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default Questions regarding startig a stealth account in Australia

So i had a read through everything i am from Australia so most of it is about america etc. I have a few questions that i am hopeing someone could answer to me me. I know they were in the book but i need to make sure i am on the right track with understanding it all

The part where it says get a new bank account in another name here in australia you cant just make up a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account you always need to show your id other wise they dont ste it up for you. Ebay has susepdned me using my real name real paypal real bank account and real phone number,

As you can see i cant use my own details know matter what everything needs to be new so how can i do this in a simple way without getting to confussed.

I guess i can find a virtual phoen number and thats about it but how do i mange to change everything else please note i am in AUSTRALIA NOT AMERICA
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-30-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

1. You OPEN the bank account in your real name - anywhere you go, you cant do things different otherwise it`s fraud. BUT you register THAT bank account to your pp account under your stealth name. That`s doable.

2. You do NOT use your own details - you go stealth. All NEW registration info...
Old 03-30-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hi there if i go and open a new bank account under my real stuff then go send it to paypal with my new name but same adress ebay will catch on because my adresss would be banned from my old account wont it?

Say i use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info for my ebay if i want to buy something my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address is going to be there so how can i get away with telling them not to send it there?
Old 03-30-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Lucy this is what you do.

Nothing of your old info should be used again with ebay/paypal. Being linked must be avoided.

you need a new stealth you and a new address.
Old 03-30-2012

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucysposaro View Post
Hi there if i go and open a new bank account under my real stuff then go send it to paypal with my new name but same adress ebay will catch on because my adresss would be banned from my old account wont it?

Say i use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info for my ebay if i want to buy something my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address is going to be there so how can i get away with telling them not to send it there?
You must use your real ID with a bank / ccard for legal reasons (You use your stealth ID ( new name, address, a new phone number, new email, new DOB) registering with PP / eB. You never give them anything but this stealth ID.

If you do things correctly, PP / eB will never get your real details from the banks or C Card company! I say 'correctly' because there are a few banks that do share ID with PP (search the forum) and some out of the ordinary activities (large transfers etc suddenly) may flag an issue whereby they consult PP and compare ID..

Regarding eB buying: That's to solve at a later date.. My general advice is not to use your stealth account(s) for everyday buying and browsing - too many chances of slipping up! Of course, you can easily buy things that you can pick up in person to avoid shipping.

Personally, I have found that there is no need for stealth for just buying. I have and do use separate accounts in my real name and address (well, with slight variations but a deliverable address to my home) for buying and have a PP in my real ID that I don't use that is linked to that eB acc, just for those odd items that require a PP acount to bid. Even though it breaks T&Cs for opening a second account whilst another is suspended, if the selling part is not activated, they don't seem to really care.

When paying for items I've bought, I click on PP but instead of signing in, there is a link to make a one-off payment via card (something like 'don't have an account?' ). I then use a fresh CC card or debit card that has never been banned (it will simply be rejected) and is not used for ay stealth accounts (or you will be linked). . You do not need to have a PP account to make payments via PP !

Obviously you need to keep real acounts seperate from stealth just as you do between stealth accounts - have to avoid things being linked at all costs. My downfalls have been when I've forgotten to bid on things at the last minute and compromised my stealth in the desperation to get online. I now make sure I only use third party bid sniping websites that load up my watch list on to their system.. auctionsniper.com is one.

Last edited by JomJarr; 03-30-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Old 03-31-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

What is the best type of visa card to use for my new account. Can you use gift cards?
Where can i get a online number from as i heard ebay now owns skype?

Is there such a thing as a virtual adresses as i dont have friends or family who will allow me to use their stuff