eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Got 011 after ONE sold item! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/45186-got-011-after-one-sold-item.html)

stanislav 04-15-2012 08:41 PM

Got 011 after ONE sold item!

Got MC11. Basically they restricted my account from selling. I only sold ONE ITEM and listed another one. How can this be ? I have 17 buying feedbacks.

stanislav 04-15-2012 08:42 PM

This is what I got in the email ....

We need to tell you about an urgent situation that may affect your account.

xxxAlertDetailsxxx

Regards,

eBay Trust and Safety

Thankful 04-15-2012 08:49 PM

I don't think they like stan lol

Was this one item high risk?

Spikes in sales trigger have been known to trigger the mc011 aswell especially on new accounts.

stanislav 04-15-2012 08:53 PM

Hahahah! What spikes in sales?! Now no one should have an excuse to say spikes in sales since there was only ONE SALE. One it was done I listed another item and got mc67 and then mc011. The removed my listing and then restricted me from selling. This makes little sense to me. In fact mc011 without explanation. Trust and safety told me they usually remove listings when they feel that there is risk. We all know it's random. And ebay Trust and Safety doesn't know since they bots decided it for them.

Thankful 04-15-2012 08:54 PM

Another thing to note down is e/b have been known to send this by accident aswell perhaps the e/b representative selected the wrong option this is always a possibility - you could call them to confirm it - but i wouldn't bother.

"What spikes in sales?" is just one of the many causes - not related to you prob - more a mistake i think for you this time just unlucky!

I'd let that account just sit for awhile now though.

stanislav 04-15-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thankful (Post 331575)
Another thing to note down is e/b have been known to send this by accident aswell perhaps the e/b representative selected the wrong option this is always a possibility - you could call them to confirm it - but i wouldn't bother.

"What spikes in sales?" is just one of the many causes - not related to you prob - more a mistake i think for you this time just unlucky!

I'd let that account just sit for awhile now though.

I can't sell on this account anyways since I was restricted from selling and can only buy on it. Also I wonder if this was because recently I had purchased 4 items which I didn't pay on time and had 4 cases open which I quickly closed by making payments on time. Except one that got me penalty.

Thankful 04-15-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanislav (Post 331576)
I can't sell on this account anyways since I was restricted from selling and can only buy on it. Also I wonder if this was because recently I had purchased 4 items which I didn't pay on time and had 4 cases open which I quickly closed by making payments on time. Except one that got me penalty.

Perhaps so bro, that penalty could of easily flagged you up as a "risk" these days with e/b it's just too hard to tell what their thinking.

Keep them stealth accounts rolling though!!

I made another 3 this morning just ageing :suspicious:

stanislav 04-15-2012 09:14 PM

Unfortunately I don't make accounts, I buy them. Maybe it's time I start making my own accounts but the problem is you have to wait 3 month at least just so your account will go down.

I think suspensions are due to BOTS. Trust and safety don't really care if it was a mistake or not. So it could be because either I had 4 open unpaid cases open against me, which I closed quickly and this one penalty. Or it could be because I listed account on category that the item did not belong to. Still I think it's the first reason unless there is something else I am missing. I wonder now could it be because I changed my id ? Before I became seller ?

Thankful 04-15-2012 09:22 PM

Changing your ID would not affect it - i've changed address and ID before selling on several accounts.

Yeah you know what it's not hard to make the accounts i used buy them all the time too, but once you start making them you'll have a life supply!! and i think you will enjoy making them - I certainly do.

Make like 3/4 accounts a month doesn't take much time even if they go down you'll have more the next month and so on.

I think making your own accounts makes you learn about why you get the errors in a sense and what your doing wrong, what works on one account may not work on the other, trial and error.

I'm going to ask you in a month time if you've made an account or not!! lol :boink:

stanislav 04-15-2012 09:31 PM

The problem I see with making new account is that my laptop will eventually will get overloaded with user accounts. I only have 3gb of ram so I am not sure how many user accounts it can handle.

How about changing email ? Does it flag you ?

Thankful 04-15-2012 09:36 PM

By the time you hit 20-30 users, these profiles bloat up enough to kill even 60-80GB hard drives - ram ain't so much of a problem.

I have a good pc which i run most of my accounts on, also got a cheap laptop were i run some off - get a laptop from an auction on e/b if your worried about users.

What do you mean changing email? as in the emails for e/b p/p accounts? if so should be fine use to use gmail for all your accounts.

oge 04-15-2012 09:37 PM

Only time this happened to me is when I sold something on the account forgot to pay the fees and got suspended. I payed them and they told me I could only buy. Now maybe they think they have too many sellers? They just so whatever they want randomly!

stanislav 04-15-2012 10:01 PM

Rsot,

Papal was not verified YET. I only sent micro payments and was waiting them until Monday for verify it.

So my limit was 1000$

I only sold one item. Then listed another one. Had 17 buying feedbacks.

jbluntz 04-15-2012 10:51 PM

If you start the account off selling low priced legit items, like from the local store, you'll be much better off.

stanislav 04-15-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbluntz (Post 331613)
If you start the account off selling low priced legit items, like from the local store, you'll be much better off.

For how long should I do that for before I start selling high risk. Also I don't think it makes much sense that just because I sold my first item they restric my selling ability on my second listing. Make little sense no matter how you look at it.

jbluntz 04-15-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanislav (Post 331614)
For how long should I do that for before I start selling high risk. Also I don't think it makes much sense that just because I sold my first item they restric my selling ability on my second listing. Make little sense no matter how you look at it.

Depends on how high risk it is, I usually try to sell at least a few.

stanislav 04-15-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbluntz (Post 331615)
Depends on how high risk it is, I usually try to sell at least a few.

By the way, do you sell Canadian eBay accounts ?

jbluntz 04-16-2012 12:34 AM

No only US but I've had people use them in CA without any problems.

GreenBean 04-16-2012 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanislav (Post 331603)
Rsot,

Papal was not verified YET. I only sent micro payments and was waiting them until Monday for verify it.

So my limit was 1000$

I only sold one item. Then listed another one. Had 17 buying feedbacks.

Look at the OVERALL image this account presents to ebay.

In no particular order:

no security for them payment wise ( unverified paypal).

17 buying feedbacks. But by your own admission, 4 transactions were not attended to promptly. That makes 25% of activity suspect. (too high).

You list one item ( no doubt with an end value of close to your selling limit).
That sells and you try again.
So 75% of activity on this ebay account will not match ebay expectations.

Result: MC011 to curtail you and curtail you quickly. You are a risk:juggle:

Activity in the early days should not make problems. And I've not even mentioned the flags of changing ID & emails :pout:

Sandy D 04-16-2012 09:38 AM

I created an account yesterday and do not even have the 2 deposits in yet and listed 5 items last night before I went to bed. Four of the five are already green.

I usually wait a bit but lately I am trying to create and get as many accounts up and running as I can so I have been doing this almost every day now.

No reason to wait on accounts to age anymore. With many getting the 10-500 I have changed the way I am thinking on this. Sure if you have enough accounts to handle your products you can do that but for me I am making accounts and listing on them asap because I have so much stock and buying almost everyday.

The trick on a new account is to sell yard sale junk, nothing vero or high risk.

Tip- I bought a box of used DVDs at a community yard sale on Saturday and 4 of the five are already green on a new account.

Stan, do not laugh but I actually have already sold a toaster on another new account. It is a special type of toaster and it is green right now, but another yard sale find put on a new account and it wont go down as a toaster wont be drawing any attention.

I am sure you get the idea.

rsot 04-16-2012 09:57 AM

These all are sales on a account you created the same day Sandy_D? 4 of the 5 items were used DVDs.

I still don't like the idea of selling with an unverified pp yet - while some folx have success, it's the takedowns that cause issues.

NoneOther 04-16-2012 10:19 AM

Rushing to sell things on a brand new account may go well in the very short term but it will not build accounts that have longevity.

All of this raises flags on new accounts and is not conducive to staying under the radar.

Just my opinion of course but time will tell.