eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   PayPal Limitation: Proof of Business (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/45930-paypal-limitation-proof-business.html)

Daga 05-03-2012 10:11 PM

PayPal Limitation: Proof of Business

Hi All,
I tried looking for threads on this specific document but cannot
seem to be able to find anything specific.
I got PP limited and along with their regular ID, receipts, a utility bill, bank account statement they also asked for invoices ( including suppliers info) and
PROOF OF BUSINESS, now I am not a business and the PP account was never created as a business, how do I jump over this one? I had to get creative before but this one seems unfamiliar to me and I am little skeptical on this, please shed some light on this for me if you have been successful resolving this one :-)

Sandy D 05-04-2012 12:00 AM

Be creative once again.

UnderBites08 05-04-2012 12:14 AM

You must be selling like a business. Look into getting your DBA. Its right in all the stealth books.

agent-x 11-15-2013 04:54 PM

Re: PayPal Limitation: Proof of Business

I've got a similar problem. Need some help please

PayPal have requested the following
A letter on company stationery showing the primary email address, the current contact name, the postal address, and the phone number on your PayPal Business account. In your letter, include the reason for the name change and the new contact name.

All I wanted to do was change my PERSONAL NAME on PP account but for some reason paypal is saying business account name.

My eBay is set up as a business account but my pp is a personal account.

The company letter they want isn't a problem but what name should I put on it. The business name? My personal name being used on PP or should I put both?

Just gone in to my pp and noticed it says business contact.

Should I put this name into the letter head or the company name (which isn't) on pp account?

agent-x 11-15-2013 05:52 PM

Anyone please? Want to get the documents done tonight so they can review ASAP

corleone 11-15-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent-x (Post 503569)
Anyone please? Want to get the documents done tonight so they can review ASAP

You probably won't find a lot of help in this area, best advice you'll get is to be creative. Personally, I won't jump through hoops to save accounts. It's much more efficient and cheaper to just rotate the next account into use and commence with business as usual.

To me the best advantage of being stealth is to call my own shots. 180 days and you'll get your money, and the benefit of getting your account limited is you don't have to pay the fees.

agent-x 11-15-2013 07:12 PM

Thanks.

Just not sure which name to use and don't want to mess it up.

It's a real name and real address with money stuck in the account hence the reason I don't want to lose it.

MM78 11-15-2013 07:25 PM

I believe it's a bit harder to make UK stealths than US Stealths.

corleone 11-15-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 503594)
I believe it's a bit harder to make UK stealths than US Stealths.

Are there extra requirements?

MM78 11-15-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corleone (Post 503598)
Are there extra requirements?

I could be wrong but in order to get passed £1,900 limit they send some letter with some verification code or something but I could be wrong.

agent-x 11-15-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 503612)
I could be wrong but in order to get passed £1,900 limit they send some letter with some verification code or something but I could be wrong.

One photo id and proof of address e.g. Bank statement, utility bill etc

rsot 11-16-2013 08:35 AM

There is also more manual reviews conducted of the address part...electoral register and such

Dazzler87 11-17-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent-x (Post 503564)
I've got a similar problem. Need some help please

PayPal have requested the following
A letter on company stationery showing the primary email address, the current contact name, the postal address, and the phone number on your PayPal Business account. In your letter, include the reason for the name change and the new contact name.

All I wanted to do was change my PERSONAL NAME on PP account but for some reason paypal is saying business account name.

My eBay is set up as a business account but my pp is a personal account.

The company letter they want isn't a problem but what name should I put on it. The business name? My personal name being used on PP or should I put both?

Just gone in to my pp and noticed it says business contact.

Should I put this name into the letter head or the company name (which isn't) on pp account?

Was the account fully verified with £1900 limit removed when they asked for this info from you?

And how much £££ did you take in per month for them to request it?

Dazzler87 11-17-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 503612)

The letter they send with a verification code is for when you request a selling limit increase, they send you a letter and you enter the 4 digit pin into eBay and get the limit increase.

£1900 limit can be lifted as soon as the account is set up.

hazy 11-24-2013 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daga (Post 337677)
Hi All,
I tried looking for threads on this specific document but cannot
seem to be able to find anything specific.
I got PP limited and along with their regular ID, receipts, a utility bill, bank account statement they also asked for invoices ( including suppliers info) and
PROOF OF BUSINESS, now I am not a business and the PP account was never created as a business, how do I jump over this one? I had to get creative before but this one seems unfamiliar to me and I am little skeptical on this, please shed some light on this for me if you have been successful resolving this one :-)

If the account is worth it, why not just form an llc?

JamesNorth101 11-24-2013 12:39 PM

In the UK to lift the £1900 limits government issued photo ID and proof of address is required. Sometimes eBay may send a letter with a few digits on it, but this is very rare now days.

All in all pretty simple, and nothing like the SSN to have to deal with thankfully.

Electoral rolls can be checked, but they are far from conclusive.

rsot 11-24-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazy (Post 505814)
If the account is worth it, why not just form an llc?

OP made thread in 2012 - just saying