eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   lost a few accounts at the same time (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/46184-lost-few-accounts-same-time.html)

markflood 05-10-2012 10:12 PM

lost a few accounts at the same time

I thought I knew stealth but I guess I don't. I use different windows names, ips, different paypal and bank account for those accounts. When one account went down they all did. For one of the accounts it was restricted to selling, they told me to email ebay, not message if I want to appeal. So i emailed and they sent a response that I would be still restricted to buying, then hour later that account was suspended, now my other accounts are suspended.
Question is now they track it? how its none of the stuff in the stealth book.

jamcocktail21 05-10-2012 10:22 PM

You are doing something wrong...If you build accounts correctly everything works perfect...

how do you change your ip?

markflood 05-10-2012 10:32 PM

Everytime I change my ip, i login into my netgear router, and change the MAC Address. i just disconnect the router and I get a new ip, i make a record of it so i don't mix the ips. Then I login into my other windows account user (sometimes i leave my main window account user name open while im on my other window account user, but the flash cookies and cookies are delete, i dont see that this does anything) I had last month a account go down, but my other account were still there, this time today, when one went down they all did. Not a good feeling....

SUVE 05-10-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

i login into my netgear router, and change the MAC Address.
This tell me you've misunderstood the STEALTH principles. :smash:

MAC address has nothing to do with running a successful STEALTH EB/PP A/C.

:ranger:

markflood 05-10-2012 10:36 PM

I will try give all the details i know, i use different names, address, ips, different window users. I am thinking now why would ebay want me to email them rather than using there web form to reply? I thought I was advance on this stealth, 3 months with good accounts now its gone.

SUVE 05-10-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

I am thinking now why would ebay want me to email them rather than using there web form to reply?
Why ??? :noidea: This gives me a major clue as to where you might have been LINKED from & hence the weak point in your plan.:smash:

If you are not smart enough, they can ID you via web beacons & flash cookies. :eek:

Did you disable image loading on your EB/PP email accounts ??? :suspicious:

Did you ever reply to ANY of your EB/PP emails directly from within your email account to EB/PP ??? :confused:

markflood 05-10-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUVE (Post 339785)
Why ??? :noidea:

If you are not smart enough, they can ID you via web beacons & flash cookies. :eek:

Did you disable image loading on your EB/PP email accounts ??? :suspicious:

Did you ever reply to ANY of your EB/PP emails directly from within your email account to EB/PP ??? :confused:

I didn't click a link in the mail. I just email them directly. (as open a new subject and send from there to try to get account restricted from selling)

Did you disable image loading on your EB/PP email accounts ???

Yes I have disable image loading in my eb/paypal email accounts. And everytime I look at those emails I delete my cookies and flash cookies
Did you ever reply to ANY of your EB/PP emails directly from within your email account to EB/PP ???
No i havent reply to any other my eb/pp emails directly within my email account to EB/PP

I do sometimes without changing windows account, I just login in my yahoo or gmail and look at my accounts but I don't click any of the emails. I just look to see if my account is up and my items are ended. and yahoo is disable image loading on the account and google has it off by defualt.
My 4 active accounts I am selling on are down at the same time. I just look and two others are not down, but i am not selling anything on those, Just sitting there. But I notice the 4 that are down are reg. as yahoo acount and 2 that are not down are with gmail.

markflood 05-10-2012 10:56 PM

I have to change the Mac Address on the router to get a new IP address. Then I disc. the router for 10 seconds and plug it in and I have a new ip address. Is this the correct way?

cainhoffman 05-10-2012 10:58 PM

^^ That's what I do. I also use phone tethering.

SUVE 05-10-2012 11:03 PM

I do sometimes without changing windows account, I just login in my yahoo or gmail and look at my accounts but I don't click any of the emails.

The reason why each end window user account actions & details are kept SEPARATE is due to the risk from web beacons, cookies, including flash cookies, web bots etc etc.

SUVE 05-10-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markflood (Post 339790)
I have to change the Mac Address on the router to get a new IP address. Then I disc. the router for 10 seconds and plug it in and I have a new ip address. Is this the correct way?

Yes, I realized this is what you meant after I rechecked your original post. I had focused on the MAC in the context of your stealth strategy.:sleepy:

Yes, this is fine to change the IP/get another.:thumb:

markflood 05-10-2012 11:16 PM

DO you know how I am linked,
When I put listings up or reply to messages on ebay i login into my different windows user to keep the cookies seprate and saved there so they know its me everytimes i login.
I do use my main windows account, I just login to the emails, i have images disabled. But sometimes I can see images in yahoo account, Even though its disabled, I may click sometimes to open the message to read it in the email to read people messages, but I don't reply to any or click any links. I notice all the account that reg. as yahoo email address are down. Those were my active accounts but the other that were gmail account, I have sold on them but I haven't put any items up lately, there still up, so 4 account gone and 2 active.
You think they link me when I look at my yahoo emails?

markflood 05-10-2012 11:51 PM

I look at all my accounts, ones that were actively selling items were 4 with yahoo emails, 3 other accounts used 2 gmail and 1 yahoo.
I am starting to think that it wasn't a cookie or something maybe was common word in my listings. I don't know im ****ed.

slokor 05-10-2012 11:52 PM

Sounds like that might be it.
As soon as an image shows in your yahoo email when you check it they know the IP address you used when checking your email.
Its enough for it to happen once for each of your accounts and all of them are linked.
I use Gmail only myself. Theyre VERY good for avoiding such mishaps.

markflood 05-11-2012 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 339802)
Sounds like that might be it.
As soon as an image shows in your yahoo email when you check it they know the IP address you used when checking your email.
Its enough for it to happen once for each of your accounts and all of them are linked.
I use Gmail only myself. Theyre VERY good for avoiding such mishaps.

I have on yahoo, image disable, and to show "never" then why when I click the message it show for example your listing is confirmed, i click the email and i can see the image of ebay logo and the image of my listing. I like wtf i thought it was disable, and the option is disable, then why it still shows?

Maybe 2/4 accounts of yahoo ones i click the messages, I saw the images Even though "images are disable in the options of yahoo mail" but one that suspended i never click any of the messages in yahoo mail. I never read any of the message or click in one of the emails. Can you explain why this one is taken down. Is enough to link you but just logging into yahoo mail?

markflood 05-11-2012 12:06 AM

For now on I am using google mail. Screw yahoo, 4 accounts gone, good ones with 25-100 feedback, legit selling 98%-100% feedback :(

markflood 05-11-2012 12:56 AM

hi can ebay link you if your ip address 92.1.203.105 and other account ip is 92.1.203.145

Sandy D 05-11-2012 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markflood (Post 339817)
hi can ebay link you if your ip address 92.1.203.105 and other account ip is 92.1.203.145

Nope.

Unless you used it on two different accounts.

I use yahoo a lot and never have lost an account.

I do not click on anything in any email no matter what.

Did you sell to the same person on different accounts?

Do you take totally different pictures from a different spot?

Do you clean the exif files from your pictures?

You can also be linked by how you write up your listings.

Believe it or not I have my kids do write ups for me so the wording does not sound the same or the selling point is different.

I use different fonts, colors, center, right etc on all accounts.

Never do anything the same.

I never use the same price on similar items either. I always do the 19.99, 19.98, 19.97 etc.

markflood 05-11-2012 01:06 AM

sorry for asking again, dont think link through email got me link since a few accounts taken down only open the email account but i never to click to read the emails.
I start to think it was similar wording in the listing, for example everything in the wording is different title and listings but this same wording example "big contenders" in all those 4 accounts that were suspended, you think they track by those two words? or was it the ip being similar that track it?
I have a big stomach since i lost some good accounts, i thinking myself to death think what link me.

markflood 05-11-2012 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 339818)
Nope.

Unless you used it on two different accounts.

No

Quote:

I use yahoo a lot and never have lost an account.
Same here but even with image disable I see the image but 2 other accounts gone I never open those emails so link through email out of question

Quote:

I do not click on anything in any email no matter what.
Me to

Quote:

Did you sell to the same person on different accounts?
No

Quote:

Do you take totally different pictures from a different spot?
I use Just different background, can they link through image titles example the cam names it's image-1002 and other is image-1003 can it be link

Quote:

Do you clean the exif files from your pictures?
What is a exit files

Quote:

You can also be linked by how you write up your listings.
I don't know everything is different but I used two or three common word like example from "big contenders" or from "the big contenders" using diff for names for example, I had 4 active with listing up suspended but 3 other accounts not selling anything is okay. Do u thin those words trigger it

Quote:

Believe it or not I have my kids do write ups for me so the wording does not sound the same or the selling point is different.
... I use different titles descriptions

Quote:

I use different fonts, colors, center, right etc on all accounts.

Never do anything the same.
I never use the same price on similar items either. I always do the 19.99, 19.98, 19.97 etc.
I think a 2 had the same price like .99 but 2 others I had different prices, I keep this mind next time

SUVE 05-11-2012 03:46 AM

Quote:

DO you know how I am linked,...Do you clean the exif files from your pictures?
What is a exit files
Did you know that when ever you read an email from EB/PP they are able to determine whether it was read or not regardless of image loading or not ??? :eek:

No one knows for sure what LINKED you as only you were the one who knows what you did or did not do before, during & after. :noidea:

It is for you to scrutinize & to determine your STEALTH process & procedures to identify where you have most likely made the errors for LINKING to have occurred.

You have been given good pointers & suggestions here to try to help you in this respect.:faint:

:juggle:

mercurial333 05-11-2012 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markflood (Post 339795)
DO you know how I am linked,
When I put listings up or reply to messages on ebay i login into my different windows user to keep the cookies seprate and saved there so they know its me everytimes i login.
I do use my main windows account, I just login to the emails, i have images disabled. But sometimes I can see images in yahoo account, Even though its disabled, I may click sometimes to open the message to read it in the email to read people messages, but I don't reply to any or click any links. I notice all the account that reg. as yahoo email address are down. Those were my active accounts but the other that were gmail account, I have sold on them but I haven't put any items up lately, there still up, so 4 account gone and 2 active.
You think they link me when I look at my yahoo emails?

I think that's your problem. Yahoo.

I have images disabled on my person yahoo account, yet they still load for some of the messages.