eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   One ebay account suspended. How to withdraw? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/46405-one-ebay-account-suspended-how-withdraw.html)

Tekko 05-16-2012 08:17 AM

One ebay account suspended. How to withdraw?

Hi guys,

One of my accounts was suspended, I believe due to sell wallpapers at the beginning, to build feedback. The wallpapers were pictures made by myself, and they are good (at least thatīs what I think hehe) so I thought it could do the trick.

Anyway, Iīve got about 200 pounds on the linked verified paypal account wich I never linked to a bank account, only to a VCC. I donīt want to link a bank account to withdraw so few money.

What should I do to take the money? Iīve been searching in the forum, and most people advise to buy money cards. Where could I buy these cards? and how can I take the money on it? Just buying things? :help:

Apologies for my English.

SUVE 05-16-2012 08:21 AM

I donīt want to link a bank account to withdraw so few money.

Why not ??? If you were not going to add a bank account from the outset, why bother building feedback to it then ??? :noidea:
What was the limitation/suspension code ???
Is the PP A/C verified ??? If so, how ???

NoneOther 05-16-2012 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekko (Post 341706)
Hi guys,

One of my accounts was suspended, I believe due to sell wallpapers at the beginning, to build feedback. The wallpapers were pictures made by myself, and they are good (at least thatīs what I think hehe) so I thought it could do the trick.

Anyway, Iīve got about 200 pounds on the linked verified paypal account wich I never linked to a bank account, only to a VCC. I donīt want to link a bank account to withdraw so few money.

What should I do to take the money? Iīve been searching in the forum, and most people advise to buy money cards. Where could I buy these cards? and how can I take the money on it? Just buying things? :help:

Apologies for my English.

As the account is now limited if you don't add a bank account then I guess you will just have to let p/p keep your money as there is no other way of withdrawing it other than asking for a cheque but if it's a stealth name then that would be pointless as you would have no way of cashing it:boink:

Tekko 05-16-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUVE (Post 341708)
I donīt want to link a bank account to withdraw so few money.

Why not ??? If you were not going to add a bank account from the outset, why bother building feedback to it then ??? :noidea:
What was the limitation/suspension code ???
Is the PP A/C verified ??? If so, how ???

I was going to add it, but the account was so new, so I hadnīt added it yet when the account was suspended.

The account wich has been suspended is the ebay account, not p/p. P/p account seems all right. I had MC081 and several MC225 codes.

Tekko 05-16-2012 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoneOther (Post 341716)
As the account is now limited if you don't add a bank account then I guess you will just have to let p/p keep your money as there is no other way of withdrawing it other than asking for a cheque but if it's a stealth name then that would be pointless as you would have no way of cashing it:boink:

But I think to add the bank account to a p/p account wich is linked to a suspended ebay one is like throw the bank account away. I just wonīt be able to use that bank account in p/p anymore, right?

I was thinking in buy something nice (under that price) on a web store, pay with paypal and put the post address of some family to receive it there. At least Iīll have a present :dance:

SUVE 05-16-2012 10:16 AM

You EB A/C is either suspended or limited, not both.

You should have had your house in order from the start & added the bank account before selling.

See NoneOther's post in regards to the outcome of not adding a bank account to your PP.

You should be fine to do an offsite transaction off EB as you've described with that PP.

Sandy D 05-16-2012 10:19 AM

I have a few account I tested without adding the bank accounts but they are not selling tons of stuff and nothing I cannot afford to lose.

But with that being said if you are selling up to yours limits and sold or plain on selling decent amounts of money then you really need to have a bank account attached just in case.

Tekko 05-16-2012 11:07 AM

Thanks for your answers guys! :clap: