I tried making accounts I sell high end merchandise - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-16-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default I tried making accounts I sell high end merchandise

EHL~ Is it hopeless if you are selling high-end merchandise & VERO items? I have a house FULL of designer clothes that I have invested my husbands stock money on & pretty much my life savings fully invested in AUTHENTIC merchandise including Chanel, Gucci, Prada, etc. I purchase all from off-price supplier who sells slightly damaged merchandise from Neimans & he has a hUGE legitimate warehouse, a very successful eBay account of his own w/ over 5000 fb. I spend money on the merchandise, then add'l money having them meticulously repaired, then sell on eBay.

This has worked for awhile & I was so excited about being able to make a living working from home & keeping my kids out of daycare while they are too young for school, and being able to do something I love (shop! sell gorgeous clothes & shoes & bags!!) but all of the sudden I am out of business. I am trying to get back up & running as quickly as possible, because my income is ABSOLUTELY NESSECARY to my household. I don't want to be one of the millions of Americans going into foreclosure. This is NOT my hobby...this is my livlihood.

So, am I just screwed now? I have only ever sold designer items...I have THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS of dollars of merchandise & want to bet back to work desperately...all VERO items. So, please tell me...am I SOL now??? :(
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-17-2008

Longevity: 94%

What you should try doing, is contacting the Rights owners directly (Gucci, chanel, etc), and get them to verify your merchandise if genuine. Then, when you relist them, STATE in your auction your contact with the rights owners, notifying to eBay you've been authorized to sell.

Also, if you let the rights owners know your ebay ID, it's unlikely they will remove your products through the VERO program.
Old 05-17-2008

Longevity: 92%

My take on this vero business is: these designers, rights owners,etc. are starting to realize that there is a HUGE , I say HUGE, group of folks who LOVe buying off of Ebay. EVEN if they could get the item directly from the deisgner, toy stote what ever, cheaper... they still what to purchse off of ebay. I discovered this at Christmas... going to WAlmart , purchsing a 9.99 procuct & selling it on ebay for $24.99 plus $5.85 to ship.
These companies are greedy & they are starting to take notice & do not want their items sold ANYwhere but their designated places.
I do not think GAP is worried about ⊗⊗⊗⊗ jeans being sold, they are upset that they marked them down to $5.00, someone purchased them & then sold them on EBAY for $25.00. Like an odd size, odd color, something Gap no longer sells but someone wants REEEEALY bad, hence the buyer will pay anything.
What say you all??