eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Want more ebay accs but running out of bank accs? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/47055-want-more-ebay-accs-but-running-out-bank-accs.html)

lightmaria 06-02-2012 12:43 PM

Want more ebay accs but running out of bank accs?

Hi I currently have like 3 good ebay accs 1 i just made and 1 thats kinda fried (letting it cool)cause i messed with it too much.

So I have 5 bank accs with chase 2 of them are linked to suspended accs but I don't want to delete them cause I use them to deposite cheeks and pay bills and buy crap. So that leaves 3 with chase and 2 with bank of america. So I have a total of 7 accs but I want like 15 good ebay accs.

So how do I do this? make a little bit more with chase and some more with bank of america? Or try using another bank like wells fargo? How do you guys do it?
And if one of my accs were to get suspended do I close the bank acc (assuming I have no money in paypal to transfer?)

BiN4RY 06-02-2012 12:49 PM

Open more bank accounts at other banks and spread them out. It's nothing really complicated to figure out there.

Sandy D 06-02-2012 07:57 PM

I have accounts at tons of different banks and credit unions.

I just do not over do it at any one of them.

Try BOA or one of those.

GreenBean 06-02-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightmaria (Post 346835)
So how do I do this? make a little bit more with chase and some more with bank of america? Or try using another bank like wells fargo? How do you guys do it?

You look at each of the banks where you have existing accounts & see how to best use their services.

EG BoA you can get an account with checking AND savings account. Absolutely a plus for stealth.

Then because you ever put all your eggs in one basket you look at credit unions & how you can utilize their services.

Planing like this goes a long way to having working stealth accounts:juggle:

yotano211 06-03-2012 01:48 AM

Try your local credit unions, they are the best and have higher % on earning than the big banks. Also look for your local non credit union banks. The local smaller banks are some of the best and always have the friendest staff on the pay roll.

They are always looking to expand so they looking for new money. Some of them even offer a free toaster with every new client. So go get your free toaster, make some toasted bread in the morning and make some money.

newjerseymax 06-03-2012 02:18 AM

Also, small banks in little towns or cities work great. Might take a little effort and time to get there... However I never need much of an excuse for a road trip. Especially ones that will make you money... Also, checkout some Local flea markets or thrift shops while there. Makes life a bit more interesting....

Nissan2nr22 06-03-2012 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightmaria (Post 346835)
Hi I currently have like 3 good ebay accs 1 i just made and 1 thats kinda fried (letting it cool)cause i messed with it too much.

So I have 5 bank accs with chase 2 of them are linked to suspended accs but I don't want to delete them cause I use them to deposite cheeks and pay bills and buy crap. So that leaves 3 with chase and 2 with bank of america. So I have a total of 7 accs but I want like 15 good ebay accs.

And if one of my accs were to get suspended do I close the bank acc (assuming I have no money in paypal to transfer?)

I like bank of america. Names don't have to match and you can sign up online for a free checking and savings account. Each can be used for a separate paypal. There are multiple bank accounts you can do this with, just check the thread that has the list of banks.

pr0wake 06-03-2012 03:51 PM

PNC virtual wallet gives you 3 account numbers with each checking account. Spend, reserve, and growth.

cheers

Sandy D 06-03-2012 06:36 PM

Let us know how you come out on this.

Should be rather easy for you.

rsot 06-04-2012 09:09 AM

PNC virtual wallet looks nice prowakeskater - do you send in your ID documentation or online is ok?