eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   question about creating a stealth account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/47550-question-about-creating-stealth-account.html)

ceebee 06-15-2012 10:25 AM

question about creating a stealth account

In view of my recent problem with pp I was wondering how a stealth account got around the direct debit bit, together with confirming personal details. Can I assume that you only go as far as the verification process with two deposits in the bank; accept pp limitations and avoid completing the direct debit mandate and personal confirmation? In my case it seems probable that, because I wasn't on the electoral role, they needed docs. If that is the case, does every stealth account suffer limmits in turnover?

SUVE 06-15-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...th-paypal.html
OK fellow members, I give up, I'm useless at subterfuge. I need someone with a devious mind to help me out of this hole I've dug for myself. The options open to me as I see it are:
1. Close the new pp and eb accounts then transfer my old account to new address
2. Let the new accounts to rot and transfer my old account
3. Leave the new account to rot and leave the old account where it is
4. Use the new account for purchases only and leave the old account where it is
5. Ditto but transfer my old account
6. Telephone pp and explain I put the wrong date of birth in TWICE. Both when I filled in the initial application form and when I confirmed the details

The most important consideration is to aviod compromising the old account which is my bread and butter.
I am really confused by your posts. :faint:

You want to retain your old 'good' working EB/PP A/C which are in good standing order & are now wanting to create stealth PP/EB A/C as backups but you are having various issues in that respect ??? :noidea:

&/or your two separate 'good' PP/EB A/C are slighted by the fact that you've provided incorrect DOB details & are now disgressing the best measure to employ to extract yourself from this self inflicted issue without adversely affecting these two good EB/PP A/C ???
:ballchain:

rsot 06-15-2012 11:48 AM

SUaVE you have a lot of patience on this one - props.

Ebayorbust 06-15-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebee (Post 350511)
In view of my recent problem with pp I was wondering how a stealth account got around the direct debit bit, together with confirming personal details. Can I assume that you only go as far as the verification process with two deposits in the bank; accept pp limitations and avoid completing the direct debit mandate and personal confirmation? In my case it seems probable that, because I wasn't on the electoral role, they needed docs. If that is the case, does every stealth account suffer limmits in turnover?

Re-read the stealth guide.

Bank set up is one of the most basic steps to complete.

Regarding electoral register and receiving limits: if paypal ask for docs to lift limits, you supply them.

Stealth isn't that difficult. ;)