eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Paypal Will Not Verify My Address! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/48774-paypal-will-not-verify-my-address.html)

mjcook7783 07-19-2012 07:37 AM

Paypal Will Not Verify My Address!

Hi folks, I am new to this forum, but have succeeded in opening stealth PP and EB accts. One problem. The PO Box I registered on PP I cannot verify. I verified the 2 deposits for my bank which put me at verified status...but still with a withdrawal limit. In order for me to lift this limit I needed to re-enter the registered address so as to verify this address. I entered it exactly as on account without a single error but both times PP claims it does not match what they have on record. Now they are saying I need to verify by sending a utility bill and photo id.
I phoned PP to see if I could do it via phone and by-pass sending document as this would link me to my old accts (because of photo on passport/licence).
PP rep said to me that the reason my verification failed was because my name will not be registered on Electoral Register at the address on PP acct.

If this is so, how can I get past this without sending documents to PP? How can anybody create longterm PP accts, if they can tell whether a person is really registered at the address you put on the acct. Please respond asap, thanks.

NoneOther 07-19-2012 09:22 AM

You can't lift the receiving limits without supplying the docs they have requested.

You will have to give them what they have asked for.

Proper research of the forums before open any accounts would have made you aware of this so that you could have been prepared for it.

If you need assistance with docs pm a mod and they will point you in the right direction.

GreenBean 07-19-2012 09:31 AM

I am getting feed-up with the rubbish being told by ebay staff.

Here's my reason.....

For starters how may people in the UK are on the roll?

Secondly, people move address. In many cases the last thing they would do is re-register on the roll. Types that would do that would not be stealth in any case. :pound: