eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Same computer/mobile number? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/49798-same-computer-mobile-number.html)

bannedben 08-17-2012 06:16 AM

Same computer/mobile number?

Hi, I'm going to open a new bank account today to get the ball rolling for a new ebay account. I'm by no means a big ebay seller it's more just from time to time selling bits and bobs so i only need one account. I'm not a computer wizz by any means so sorry if these are stupid questions.

Do i need a new IP address and need to delete all cookies and the other things to register my new accounts? Yes i'll be using the same laptop i used for buying and selling last time but it's not the laptop/computer i used to actually register the other account?

My mobile number was one of two on my other paypal account, can i use this again? Also do i need to delete the eb and pp apps on my phone and reinstall them?

My address, my actual address. I need to use this address rather than buy one or make one up. It was on my previous account but only as a shipping address not a primary/home address nor the address used to register my account last time? If this is ok i was just going to change it slightly to try and get past if i need to?

My previous account was first registered at my dads house, my brother has messed up 2 accounts from there which is why i think i have now been banned. I fb was always 100% and i had the account for probably best part of 10years. It could of been something else but as it seems to be you never actually find out why from pp or eb.

meVebay 08-17-2012 06:19 AM

You have alot of reading to do.

To go "stealth" and get back on eBay, now more than ever everything has to be new.

Your questions are ones that are asked everyday, use the search function, get the stealth book (you'll have alot more access to the forums) and all your questions will be answered.

Then come back to the forums to fine tune your plan.

Good luck.

bannedben 08-17-2012 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meVebay (Post 368612)
You have alot of reading to do.

To go "stealth" and get back on eBay, now more than ever everything has to be new.

Your questions are ones that are asked everyday, use the search function, get the stealth book (you'll have alot more access to the forums) and all your questions will be answered.

Then come back to the forums to fine tune your plan.

Good luck.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I am doing lots of reading and searching. It's just alot to take in.
I know i probably do need a new ip address and delete cookies etc i just wanted a few quick answers really.

It the mobile number thing really. I dont want to change it and my iphone is the easiest way for me to do things. As i only need one account i dont want to have to subscribe to a redirected number.

I have read that the same address can be used if you juggle a few things around although this is a bit risky. I dont really have another choice though.

Thanks.

bannedben 08-17-2012 06:36 AM

also the laptop is used by my girlfriend aswell. She also use ebay from time to time and she hasn't been banned or limited? Is this ok or will it happen?

GreenBean 08-17-2012 07:06 AM

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick is a bad word for new stealth users.

Ideally you need to start again with everything NEW.

You have to learn to not LINK to old suspended accounts.

If your brother killed accounts using one address, you should not touch that address again.

If your girlfriend uses ebay, start looking for a new girlfriend. If you use her lappie, you might kill her account.

It's best to go slowly to start again

:juggle:

bannedben 08-17-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 368618)
WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick is a bad word for new stealth users.

Ideally you need to start again with everything NEW.

You have to learn to not LINK to old suspended accounts.

If your brother killed accounts using one address, you should not touch that address again.

If your girlfriend uses ebay, start looking for a new girlfriend. If you use her lappie, you might kill her account.

It's best to go slowly to start again

:juggle:

Thanks for the reply.

The address im in now is not the same as the one my brother has killed. BUT i have used this address as a shipping address?

Am i right in thinking if we use the same laptop but use different user accounts it's ok?

NoneOther 08-17-2012 09:58 AM

If the address has been used before then DO NOT use it, regardless that it was only a shipping address, it is still a link to old dead account.

If you are careful and use separate windows user accounts then to a certain extent you may be safe but there is more to it than that.

GreenBean 08-17-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bannedben (Post 368620)
Thanks for the reply.

The address im in now is not the same as the one my brother has killed. BUT i have used this address as a shipping address?

Am i right in thinking if we use the same laptop but use different user accounts it's ok?

I can not in all good heart say yes to the last question.

You are missing the vital crux of stealth....

You need to be a NEW YOU. That , for me, includes a new IP:ranger:

Mr. Invisible 08-18-2012 04:57 PM

Is it possible yes, but do you want to keep this woman in your life? You will be putting her account at risk for no reason, especially since you are a newbie to stealth and will likely make mistakes until this becomes second nature.

pitviper 08-18-2012 06:32 PM

Being a newbie at stealth myself, i understand the op's concerns. But my advice is to buy the stealth book and read it over and over and over. Then after understanding what you read, spend some time on these forums reading and searching and asking some questions. Then after you think you have it all down, even though i bet you won't, attempt to make a new account. Then spend some time browsing and bidding ( unsuccessfully) first, before even thinking about listing items. Everything about you MUST be new and unused before anywhere to become stealth. :>