HELP!! Need merchant acct desperately... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 06-07-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default HELP!! Need merchant acct desperately...

So, I followed everything to the letter that I have read here & was very, very disappointed because MerchantPlus declined my business...they said it had to do w/ my credit :( so depressing. So, I have signed up for CCNow, but I don't feel very good about this option because I am dying over here with no way to get paid (Paypal is hardly an option since I need to actually RECEIVE my money) & can't go another 45 days. Can anyone suggest any other option (other than Google Checkout) where I can get a merchant account. I am seriously at my wits end with this eBay stuff. I opened a new Paypal & the very 1st attempt to transfer they want my SSN!!??? WTF!!! Help me someone.....pleeeeeease :(
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-07-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

What's wrong with Google Checkout plus Cartmanager? A lot of people use it for eBay and its working fine for them.

Authorize.net and Auctiva works fine as well. You just have to be approved by MerchantPlus first... I'm unsure why you were denied.

CCNow works well after the first 45 days.

2Checkout is another option...

Have you tried MerchantLane.com, a few members here are using it with success. It integrates with eBay.

Checkout of the Merchant Forum here for more options:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/merchant-accounts/
Old 06-07-2008
Threadstarter  

I would LOVE to use GC but I can't. I signed up for GC. I accepted 2 payments. the first transaction was cancelled by GC for possibl;e Fraud (this was an ebay buyer w/ great feedback...she said she was over her limit &later paid me via Bank wire). My 2nd ebay customer paid & emailed me the next day asking why GC refunded her. I logged into google & was told to upload DL & utility bill...which I did. I then received email that I didn't meet terms of service & acct was permanently suspended. I emailed them a million times asking for details...but they never gave me any...they said they couldn't disclose??? The info I gave them was all legit...my real everything, my SSN, my DL...all match my info on file. I have no idea. Someone suggested maybe because 1st transaction was possible fraud? I tried to figure it out...I never got anywhere. Without a SSN there is no way back onto GC for me right now. I can register a business to get an EIN but that's a couple hundred dollars here & I really can't do it right now. Plus, they have a very strict policy verifying right now, so don't know how much good that would really do me.

MerchantPlus denied me, but if there are other merchant accts NOT based on credit that would be great!!

I signed up for CCNow, but really truly cannot afford to wait another 45 days before I get paid.

Is anyone familiar w/ Propay? They have monthly limits, but I could sell some things using them...but do they share info w/ eBay??? I know they are on ebays approved merchant list, which makes them automatically suspect in my book....

Any advice is greatly appreciated THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Members here have used ProPay successfully with eBay. There hasn't been a lot of talk about them for some reason when doing a forum search. I haven't used them my self but they do work with eBay.

You might want to start excepting money orders for awhile, until you can get things settled with a merchant account. Do you have a relative that you can borrow their SS# for an MerchantPlus account?

It's hard if your items are VeRO and expensive... it reeks of High Risk and a lot of merchant accounts don't like it...
Old 06-07-2008
Threadstarter  

I know...it does. :( On the otherhand high-end VERO item that are expensive are pretty hard to get people to send money orders for...lol!!!

It sucks to be me right now.
Old 06-07-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI: I had sent you a response about 3 hrs ago--same response as apskins--use money orders/checks for awhile--but the Relative deal is Better!
Good Luck--and its slow right now--so dont fret--theres lots of jobs in the summer--and get ready for the christmas rush-- Good Luck