eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Paypal electrically sends tax docs right? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/50756-paypal-electrically-sends-tax-docs-right.html)

markflood 09-12-2012 10:30 PM

Paypal electrically sends tax docs right?

Does paypal have the option to send your tax doc electrically instead of mailing it? Can you have Paypal electrically sends tax docs right?

SUVE 09-13-2012 03:04 PM

PP having the option to sending the said documents electronically or by mail to who ???

Why does it matter whether it is posted by mail or by electronic means ???

:juggle:

Gamefreak 09-13-2012 03:16 PM

I hope its electronic.. its easier and you can redownload if you somehow lose it.

SUVE 09-13-2012 03:22 PM

They do both options, though electronic means are used where ever possible due to convenience.

EDITS:

markflood 09-13-2012 07:10 PM

I never gotten to the point were i add my tax id yet, just asking when i have to add my tax id........ so can just let them send electronically the tax id to me. instead of mailing because someone may open my mail,

GreenBean 09-13-2012 07:14 PM

Or have an address you do not want paypal to know

:pound:

Yeah, they can come electronically

markflood 09-13-2012 07:23 PM

i have an address, i use ups box as my stealth address since those appear like a real business address, po boxes are a no no, If i know they send it electronically then i wouldn't need to get a ups mail box, just wasting money, because someone on here told me to get one, but all well its all good here

Gamefreak 09-13-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markflood (Post 376380)
i have an address, i use ups box as my stealth address since those appear like a real business address, po boxes are a no no, If i know they send it electronically then i wouldn't need to get a ups mail box, just wasting money, because someone on here told me to get one, but all well its all good here

To sign up and get an EIN you need an address so you're not making any sense with not needing one.

Whatever info is on the EIN that is where the documents will be sent to...

lightmaria 09-16-2012 06:33 PM

Yeah but you could just use your home address lol

newjerseymax 09-18-2012 09:12 AM

Actually it is sent to address on paypal... PO BOX is fine as long as you use the actual post office address, which is now allowed. I have received 2 EIN this way without a problem right to the box. Also, the tax documents came just fine to the box and I am able to reprint them directly through paypal anytime.

I also have EIN registered to one address and different address on paypal for over 3 years. The EIN came to address I supplied IRS and year end tax documents came to address on file with Paypal... Pretty simple really... :pop2:

slim jim 09-18-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newjerseymax (Post 377585)
Actually it is sent to address on paypal... PO BOX is fine as long as you use the actual post office address, which is now allowed. I have received 2 EIN this way without a problem right to the box. Also, the tax documents came just fine to the box and I am able to reprint them directly through paypal anytime.

I also have EIN registered to one address and different address on paypal for over 3 years. The EIN came to address I supplied IRS and year end tax documents came to address on file with Paypal... Pretty simple really... :pop2:

excellent, on point info

lightmaria 09-21-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newjerseymax (Post 377585)

Hmmmm

Can't you just use your house address to apply for your EIN's and it doesn't really matter what address is on your paypal account. Sure, the tax documents might be sent to a random address but you can still print those tax documents (1099-K) of your paypal account, from my understanding