eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   OMG Submitted Requested Docs and Still Wont Lift Suspension!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/51103-omg-submitted-requested-docs-still-wont-lift-suspension.html)

hazy 09-23-2012 06:27 PM

OMG Submitted Requested Docs and Still Wont Lift Suspension!!

Ok so I called to raise my limits on a stealth account (which I have been successful in doing before with about 3 other stealth accounts). They could not generate any security questions so they restricted my account and requested my drivers license (front and back) and a utility bill.

I submitted the front and back of "a" drivers license with all of the correct stealth account info and "a" phone bill with the correct stealth name and address on it. I logged in today to find that my account was suspended. I called them up and they told me it could not be appealed because I was too much of a risk since they couldn't generate security questions.

Should I bother to pursue this? Are there any other reasons they could have flagged me? This same method of submitting "documents" (somewhat edited) has worked for me in the past. Should I try calling again?

Roscoe 09-23-2012 06:36 PM

Pursue it, are you kidding?

Run from that account. PP can and will do ANYthing they want.

You'll get more accomplished watching paint dry.

It's a Stealth account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info, what do you expect when these accounts are established? That's the game WE choose to play.

GreenBean 09-23-2012 06:39 PM

It is never a given that submitting documents will resolve all troubles.

Never expect it otherwise.

That said, try again & again. At least you have done your best to keep the account going.

Be more careful with future stealth accounts. You are missing the boat somewhere
:pop2:

Bunneh 09-23-2012 06:40 PM

I have never heard of this happening before.

I wouldn't say the permanent suspension has anything to do with the edited documents you sent since had the security questions issue beforehand..
I suspect they have linked you to an old account when you called.. I dont believe any reason paypal/ebay give or tell me, since every person you speak to come up with a different reason or answer to the same question.

From experience, when you are told that you cant appeal the account being re-opened it generally means it is 100% definite bust and not point wasting any more time getting it re-opened.
Hopefully this will be a lesson never to call either ebay or paypal for ANYTHING.. as this is what tends to happen.
Limits increase automatically on a monthly basis, so i would just leave it to work this way in future.

Rather have 5-10 accounts selling 100 items a month, than having them all crash down at once from calling.
They will all increase each month as time goes by, if of course you are worthy of them :clap:

hazy 09-23-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 378929)
It is never a given that submitting documents will resolve all troubles.

Never expect it otherwise.

That said, try again & again. At least you have done your best to keep the account going.

Be more careful with future stealth accounts. You are missing the boat somewhere
:pop2:

They get me so mad... The only reason I asked if I should pursue is because I have seen many posts of people saying they had their suspensions lifted by being persistent. I figured I can't make things worse so it won't hurt to give it a shot.

Bunneh 09-23-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazy (Post 378931)
They get me so mad... The only reason I asked if I should pursue is because I have seen many posts of people saying they had their suspensions lifted by being persistent. I figured I can't make things worse so it won't hurt to give it a shot.

I guess no harm in trying, just dont keep your hopes up

GreenBean 09-23-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazy (Post 378931)

I hear you.

You'll notice I've posted on the forum to never give up on an account until such time as ebay/paypal kill it.

You gotta try
:peace:

hazy 09-23-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 378930)
I have never heard of this happening before.

I wouldn't say the permanent suspension has anything to do with the edited documents you sent since had the security questions issue beforehand..
I suspect they have linked you to an old account when you called.. I dont believe any reason paypal/ebay give or tell me, since every person you speak to come up with a different reason or answer to the same question.

From experience, when you are told that you cant appeal the account being re-opened it generally means it is 100% definite bust and not point wasting any more time getting it re-opened.
Hopefully this will be a lesson never to call either ebay or paypal for ANYTHING.. as this is what tends to happen.
Limits increase automatically on a monthly basis, so i would just leave it to work this way in future.

Rather have 5-10 accounts selling 100 items a month, than having them all crash down at once from calling.
They will all increase each month as time goes by, if of course you are worthy of them :clap:

Bunneh you are 100% right about that! I will never call them for anything again. I have been patient enough thus far becoming stealth, raising limits should be the least of my concerns. I just hate the word NEVER... Lol thanks for the input guys, it has greatly calmed my rage.

hazy 09-23-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 378933)
I hear you.

You'll notice I've posted on the forum to never give up on an account until such time as ebay/paypal kill it.

You gotta try
:peace:

I agree, but don't they know how much time and precision it takes to perfect these "documents" they request?? Lol in just kidding but it really does take a lot of work sometimes!

mercurial333 09-23-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazy (Post 378926)
Ok so I called to raise my limits on a stealth account (which I have been successful in doing before with about 3 other stealth accounts). They could not generate any security questions so they restricted my account and requested my drivers license (front and back) and a utility bill.

I submitted the front and back of "a" drivers license with all of the correct stealth account info and "a" phone bill with the correct stealth name and address on it. I logged in today to find that my account was suspended. I called them up and they told me it could not be appealed because I was too much of a risk since they couldn't generate security questions.

Should I bother to pursue this? Are there any other reasons they could have flagged me? This same method of submitting "documents" (somewhat edited) has worked for me in the past. Should I try calling again?

Yeah not a good idea to call. Regarding limits, you can slowly get to where you want by being patient. I have a one year old account, that started with 10/1000$ and it's at 45.000$ limit now.

hazy 09-23-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercurial333 (Post 378937)
Did you make sure the DL number matches the details?

Well that wouldn't really have been possible in this case. I don't think they have the ability to check the DL number. This has worked several times before, same scenario. Actually the only thing different this time was they also wanted the back of the DL. Maybe for the barcode? But I took out pieces of it (not noticeable) so they couldn't scan it. So the only reason I could think of is they tried to scan it and it wouldn't read so they said fu** it...

mercurial333 09-24-2012 10:18 AM

Sure it's possible. The number needs to match the details. I'm thinking you got lucky previous times.

hazy 09-24-2012 12:30 PM

Hey guys :yar: .... Called them back and guess what, the nice person on the phone lifted the suspensions for me. LoL it was as simple as just giving it another shot. Very important lesson learned here...actually a couple, if you really think about it... Thanks for all the input and support guys!

moneyhustler88 09-24-2012 12:34 PM

They really did that? Wow hazy you got lucky, i've lost quite a few accounts due to that..infact i'm facing losing one account to this exact same thing..got a stealth which has a bank account attached to it..and ive only got £50 recieval limit left within 4-5 months of hsving the account..they want documentation..but i'm so like 50/50 about it..i just don't know..what to do. I feel like sometimes you US guys get better paypal reps who let you through the system..whilst in the UK i notice it's always the same people when you call paypal who seem bored and strict

hazy 09-24-2012 12:47 PM

Do you usually call during the same time of day on the same days? Try calling at odd hours that you normally wouldn't call during. If your able to come up with the documents they requested, then why don't you know if you should send them or not?

moneyhustler88 09-24-2012 07:46 PM

Well Its just i lost another account as it was stealth before so didnt think it was worth doing again..but hey i might try it..who knows just got an account with my details which is reaching the limit shortly

rsot 09-25-2012 04:50 AM

Has the OP tried calling as well?

Elijah 09-25-2012 05:29 AM

4 posts above yours...

GreenBean 09-25-2012 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elijah (Post 379314)
4 posts above yours...

Did they reply

(someone not reading again)

:pound:

rsot 09-25-2012 05:47 AM

Yeah my bad - lost track of the posts - good resolution