Could you expert look at my plan and see if they look alright? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-05-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Could you expert look at my plan and see if they look alright?

After reading the book and this forum for a while, feel like ready to start anew. Could you expert please take a look at my plan and let me know if there is anything that does not look right?

I actually moved to another state and have new address now, new phone nr., even new state ID. I want to create 4 legit accounts with EINs.

Account A: change my real name a bit, register as sole proprietor, register a DBA, get an EIN. Use current new address, open new bank account in the name of DBA, creditcard. Question: when it comes to ID proof, do they just check my DBA registration document or actually the owner's ID? If they check Owner's ID, i can photoshop my ID to match the name, dob etc. Is that OK?

Account B: do exactly the same with my husband's name (change a bit because he was linked before), sole proprietor, DBA, EIN, use his office address, bank account of DBA. His office address is a university building, is that OK?

Account C: register a LLC, open a UPS box, using that address to open business bank account. Different phone, email etc. But you also suggest that UPS box is not preferred. How else to get an address for LLC?

Account D:
do the same for my husband.

Multiple Back up accounts: using xxx address/names, with or without EIN.

Now I heard EIN will not save you from SSN, but just delay it a bit, is that right? Even with a LLC? Anything to pay attention when register a LLC?

Thanks a lot for your help!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

EIN is for the 200/20k requirements.
If they are on you, yes they may ask for SSN. But you don't want it to get there.

If you are new to stealth, best to start with a random name, address. You can always change the address later on, if the account is a keeper.

Once you are familiar with how things work you can open more, with addresses that you have access to. Don't input any EIN into Paypal until after the start asking, and towards the end of the year. You don't want to burn an EIN if you don't know what you're doing, or if the account is very fresh.

Name variation is ok, make sure DOB is different from that real DOB. The bots will pick up SAME DOB + SLIGHT Name Variation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mercurial333 For This Useful Post:
skyline (04-15-2015), sommer33 (10-07-2012)
Old 10-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Your Plan Looks Ok, But the TRUTH of the matter comes down to the Products that you are planning to sell, if they are HIGH risk products that are VERY likely to get you int VERO problems, then Why even Use a Variation of your own name?

Im also assumming that you have all of your other Bases covered? (Ip Addresses, User Accounts, ect, ect,)
Old 10-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

slapped - I have never seen you assume straight up based on the facts.
Old 10-07-2012
Threadstarter  

thank you very much for your advice! i am new to stealth, you are right on the point of not trying to screw up an ein。 i was just worried about, that when i spend time to build up an account/feedbacks, waiting half a year until i can really sell normal, then end up not to have EIN or solid address etc. to back up, have to abandon them at the end of the year the latest.

you said change the address later on, wouldn't that create a problem? i mean if i want to make it legit i have to get business bank account right? is the idea to use a DBA i want to use later, go register and get EIN, open bank account, but let them sit until the account is ripe. Then switch address and add everything - because the business owner's info does not matter?

maybe i'm not patient enough? or i should open a few stealth first, see how it goes for half a year, then jump in with the EIN ones? I was hesitating to go and register anything legal exactly because i want to make sure that i start everything right.

when it comes to ID proof, i can simply photoshop the ID, right?

thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurial333 View Post
EIN is for the 200/20k requirements.
If they are on you, yes they may ask for SSN. But you don't want it to get there.

If you are new to stealth, best to start with a random name, address. You can always change the address later on, if the account is a keeper.

Once you are familiar with how things work you can open more, with addresses that you have access to. Don't input any EIN into Paypal until after the start asking, and towards the end of the year. You don't want to burn an EIN if you don't know what you're doing, or if the account is very fresh.

Name variation is ok, make sure DOB is different from that real DOB. The bots will pick up SAME DOB + SLIGHT Name Variation.
Old 10-07-2012
Threadstarter  

i see, i'm not selling high rist items, they are brand name underwear but not ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Plus, i'm not selling them in usa, but europe, in the past i had little problems with ebay, selling 3 years, the only time they scrutinize on me was because i switched several paypal, logged on without caution when travel internationally etc. i was actually shut down due to international access/IP.

yes i'm trying to get all basics covered, just not sure how to organize the accounts so i do the right thing and avoid unnecessary mistakes later.I'm not a geek who can juggle between dozens of accounts easily and create one after another with a maus click, i'd like to really go strong with a few and don't have to worry about ebay/paypal much.

Or is that a dream anyways when it comes to ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
Your Plan Looks Ok, But the TRUTH of the matter comes down to the Products that you are planning to sell, if they are HIGH risk products that are VERY likely to get you int VERO problems, then Why even Use a Variation of your own name?

Im also assumming that you have all of your other Bases covered? (Ip Addresses, User Accounts, ect, ect,)