aww man pp! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-11-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default aww man pp!

i need to go back to bed and start over...

ok...

just when you think your plain sailing something pops up like my legit name and address while making a payment... ok from the cuff

my funds are pretty limited, and very much so as i am eb pp baby account just around 3 months old and my funds are pretty much all on hold there until the buyer leaves me fb... as im sure you know

so im thinking i need packing materials as im running low, as said with very limited actual real paper money to buy materials im thinking ill buy online... just this morn a buyer recieved there goods left me feedback and some funds are clear in my pp account

ok good.
not good, im thinking what a nightmare having to explain to the seller that i want my goods shipped to a different location for drop shipping for example or other.. some will some wont as some will only ship to pp address...which is stealth and 300 miles away
ok so i remember i have an account with ebay seller as they have there own website.. cool, i log into my old account online, select my purchases, my account info there is my own so i know the goods will come to me and i wont have to go explaining my actions to anyone until...

im going through the checkout phase... they use paypal so im transfered there to enter my stealth pass and pay for my goods

to my horror

im looking at my own 2 legit 2 quit name and address location to ship to

blimey...pp have read my order sheet on the online shop and im looking at my own detaisl... i click change and select my stealth details
i get the packing company on the phone to double check that the goods are coming here and not stealth address and yes the order sheets went through as my online shop account details my own details which is good

which is not good is that pp came up with my real name and address details on the confirm location page! i did change it back to my stealth to match my stealth pp acc and paid for my goods but now my backside is twitching

have i got a situation here guys

or does that little inbetween secure checkout bit not record what just happened

all in all i got around the buying thing for my packing materials but i dont want it to be at the expense of my pp account

tried to be as open as pss and give you the facts here hope im ok
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-11-2012

Longevity: 80%

Everything you do is recorded.

Thinking that they won't give PayPal the delivery address as well as the billing address was quite naive.

But it's done now. That address will be associated to your account now.

Have a look under "Address" in your PayPal account and it should be there. Repeat should. Don't get too excited if it isn't.

Good luck.
Old 10-11-2012
Threadstarter  

awwwww maaaaaaaan
Old 10-11-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by meVebay View Post
Everything you do is recorded.

Thinking that they won't give PayPal the delivery address as well as the billing address was quite naive.

But it's done now. That address will be associated to your account now.

Have a look under "Address" in your PayPal account and it should be there. Repeat should. Don't get too excited if it isn't.

Good luck.

your right i go to addesses and its there

i suppose this opens a whole can of worms now

setting up a new acc as we speak in readiness but man!!!!

i have money on hold in the account as it is while folks wait for there goods

gonna just tread on eggshells now but i suppose its a matter of time before it goes pop
Old 10-11-2012

Longevity: 70%

I had an account like this in July last year and it's still going strong till today. And this is coming from the guy who plays PayPal like a game of poker... so I have been told.
Old 10-11-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
I had an account like this in July last year and it's still going strong till today. And this is coming from the guy who plays PayPal like a game of poker... so I have been told.

hmm interesting so its good to have a little faith

so i went to the account saw the address and thought as i have nothing to lose i removed it

you have successfully removed an address

if this was right or wrong who knows well its done now right

so hard though to buy on eb from folks who only take pp and wont ship to address other than recorded one

anyone here sell packing materials
Old 10-11-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 74%

You will not pass a manual review with this info on the account. It will survive til then so you must stay under the radar with this account and know it will most likely not last forever
Old 10-11-2012

Longevity: 70%

So just don't flag your account to prompt a manual review then... try to stay under the radar. PayPal and eBay's system is piss easy to exploit as long as you don't bring a human into it.

I got manual review phone calls from payPal staff every day when I did a large number of transactions on a new account, and they would shut me down asking for invoices.... so now I spread it out and they keep their noses out of it.

Last edited by Elijah; 10-11-2012 at 12:19 PM.
Old 10-11-2012
Threadstarter  

sweet

got 2nd stealth account lined up incase its a freefall

which cant be a bad thing either i suppose