Attn: Newbies: >> Bank Account Opening--checking/savings!! - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Need to write clearer Mel but I think I understand.

You used a non-suspended business paypal account for payment from your new ebay account sales. The paypal account is in good standing but the former eBay account that was attached to it is now suspended.

That being said, yes you can open a new eBay account - problem is you will have to match info with paypal (which matches the old ebay info) - so you can imagine the potential problems. Your paypal may live through all this nonsense but you will sooner or later become suspended on eBay again.

Doesn't hurt to try - have you made withdrawals from that paypal before? If yes you might live ok from it until eBay shuts you down. Sooner or later though, expect your paypal account to get gone.

Such a hassle though Mel. You should use new verified paypal and then creatively get payments to your old business account - or something like that. Really should keep everything separate.

Wish you all the best though. Let us know.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
barkley70 (12-07-2014)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-29-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%

Sorry I will try and be more thorough.

Well I thought I was being creative by using a new ebay account name and email just changed the payment email to my business paypal account only in my listings. I only have one paypal account. The new one is under my husbands name. I guess I can use the premier paypal but I can't get past the limitation then or I don't know how.
Old 07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
FYI any users in either the UK or Australia must also make sure that bank
accounts are in legal names. Make sure that you have enough identification
to get an account opened.
In the UK, in some instances, it will be better to go into a bank, and make the
account there. ONE point is to make sure to open an account that will allow
DirectDebit: if no DD no paypal. It is up to YOU to make sure that you set up the correct bank account. Do not be scared to phone the customer service of a bank for assistance.
In Australia, unless you are an existing bank customer, you also need to go to
a bank. There are accounts that can be set up online BUT the bank still wants
to see your documents.

Another thing to note for u.k users is that you can call yourself what ever name you want . you do not have to change your name by depole.

you could change your name 365 days a week if you wanted and its totally legal .

So if you decided to wake up tomorrow and call yourself bob whatever, you can .

Just one thing to note : is that you do have to own up (if asked) what your previous name was by an authoritative figure.
Old 05-12-2011

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 76%

There are other ways to withdraw money from your Stealth PP.. or you could easily just get a vba.. verify you PP account..
now to withdraw.. there are plenty of ways to.. gift/egift cards/shipped items to a neighbor add, buy from yourself(be very careful with this option).. have to think outside the box.. u DONT have to link a REAL bank account to verify you pp (can avoid having a BUNCH of bank accounts... with the risk of overdrawing them..(in case your "smart" enough to link you pp accnt to your ebay)
Old 05-14-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Im really glad my lady is the one that works at the bank and is in charge of accepting or declining bank transfers...

A little insight... Most bank transfers everything is automated... Except when things don't match, name and such... It goes on a list... Then someone has to...lets say "press an additional button" after a quick review. 99% of the time they are so busy they push and go on... The transfer would be stopped if it is a uncommon amount, or a bit out of routine. Often it is the same person looking at these reports. If they routinely see a transfer go into a account and the names don't match and historically you have had other transfers go into the account with the same name without issues then it will be pushed through also.... Hope that helps a bit.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to newjerseymax For This Useful Post:
barkley70 (12-07-2014), Brainbuster (08-15-2013), r214 (04-15-2013)
Old 06-11-2011

Longevity: 75%
Question

Ok, so if i open a bank account in the US, i can send money from my stealth paypal accounts to my Real paypal account with all 100% real info and withdraw the funds from my linked bank account??????????????????????????????????????
Old 06-11-2011

Longevity: 78%

if you have a bank account that was attached to a limited paypal, you can not attach it to any other paypal account ever again.
Old 06-11-2011

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axcend View Post
if you have a bank account that was attached to a limited paypal, you can not attach it to any other paypal account ever again.
so how do i withdraw money from the stealth accounts???
Old 06-15-2011

you create pp account with variation of your own first name, So if your called Johnathan you use john, then you attach your newly opened bk acc to PP using just the initial of your first name = J Smith

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 07-31-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exeneva View Post
lol GreenBean. Maybe you should calm down. Or take a pill =D
I'm not holding, but I can make a call.
Old 12-02-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

Ok . So quiet simply.
You CAN make a PayPal with a name that doesn't match up to your accounts ! Got it !

What's gonna happen when they decide to crack down on this.. Are we then all stuffed ??

Yes I'm a noob so please take it into consideration before u slam your head against the wall in disbelief at my stupid statements! (even though to me they're not so stupid)
Old 01-09-2012

Longevity: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman91189 View Post
There are other ways to withdraw money from your Stealth PP.. or you could easily just get a vba.. verify you PP account..
now to withdraw.. there are plenty of ways to.. gift/egift cards/shipped items to a neighbor add, buy from yourself(be very careful with this option).. have to think outside the box.. u DONT have to link a REAL bank account to verify you pp (can avoid having a BUNCH of bank accounts... with the risk of overdrawing them..(in case your "smart" enough to link you pp accnt to your ebay)
Please explain,

I have been searching for a gift card/e-card of sorts that will have a routing number/account, so I do NOT have to have so many checking/savings accounts..

The reason I ask, is.. I have been working very very hard on rebuilding/repairing my credit, and can not possibly open up so many checking/savings..

Any suggestions? Thanks
Old 01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizWoz View Post
Another thing to note for u.k users is that you can call yourself what ever name you want . you do not have to change your name by depole.

you could change your name 365 days a week if you wanted and its totally legal .

So if you decided to wake up tomorrow and call yourself bob whatever, you can .

Just one thing to note : is that you do have to own up (if asked) what your previous name was by an authoritative figure.
100% correct - and fully legal!!!
Old 01-31-2012

Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by satori8311 View Post
Please explain,

I have been searching for a gift card/e-card of sorts that will have a routing number/account, so I do NOT have to have so many checking/savings accounts..

The reason I ask, is.. I have been working very very hard on rebuilding/repairing my credit, and can not possibly open up so many checking/savings..

Any suggestions? Thanks
If you have not figured out how to open a vitual bank account and credit card by now then you just need to buy what you need from the guys on the forum.

You do not need good credit to open up a virtual bank account with credit card in the USA, so long as you use your proper name and SSN. This will satisfy ebay however you can use the bank account for paypal but you need a credit/debit card where the address of your stealth account is registered too.

Actualy its all quite simple once you get your head around it all.
The Following User Says Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
barkley70 (12-07-2014)
Old 01-31-2012

Longevity: 70%

What if checking account linked to suspended paypal/ebay has savings linked to that checking, can you use that? its a different acct. num?
Old 01-31-2012

Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhall5422 View Post
What if checking account linked to suspended paypal/ebay has savings linked to that checking, can you use that? its a different acct. num?
Yes you can because it is a different account number. They can not get the name and address of the account just the number. Its the credit card verification that requires the address to be the same as registered in paypal.
Old 03-11-2013

Longevity: 64%

Opening post mentions that paypal usa and ebay cannot see names and adresses on a account, is that the same for the uk?
Old 03-13-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

If one is to use a prepaid CC on PayPal, would they be able to see the name on that?
Old 03-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkknight View Post
Opening post mentions that paypal usa and ebay cannot see names and adresses on a account, is that the same for the uk?
If you are referring to a UK bank account.
Then yes some UK banks work perfect for stealth purposes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
thedarkknight (03-14-2013)