Once again i stumble across something good - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

The House of Cards

Owned and operated by LoopHole

Inc. 2012

on the decline now.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
LoopHole (10-31-2012)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-31-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 74%

Learning for your career and learning for life are two very different things. You sound like me when I was younger and I can understand where you are coming from but you are wrong. I hope it works for you but it will backfire at some point. Being one dimmensional (your career) in today's world will usually not lead to much success.
Old 10-31-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim jim View Post
Learning for your career and learning for life are two very different things. You sound like me when I was younger and I can understand where you are coming from but you are wrong. I hope it works for you but it will backfire at some point. Being one dimmensional (your career) in today's world will usually not lead to much success.
I am not completely saying that i go to class and literally "zone out" until i hear something that will be useful for me in life. I sit there and listen, take in as much as i can, and after the class/lecture i try to connect it to my life and see how it can be useful. Some stuff sticks some doesn't. But if my career path literally has no use for history there really is no point in my taking 2-3 hours of my time to study and memorize everything for an exam where i can just cheat. This doesn't mean that i am stupid and have no idea what happened in our history. But do i know as much as i would if i payed attention and studied? No. Do i think this will backfire on me later in life? Not really. This would only backfire if i decided to have an intelligent conversation with someone about history. Which i have no desire for and hope i never will.

Might this history info be useful in my life later? Yeah you can say so. Will it be CRUCIAL for me to become successful? I really don't think so.
Old 10-31-2012
Executive [VIP]

Its your life and believe me I understand but what is crucial in the future is not always crucial today. Its just friendly advice nor do I think college is for everyone. I'm just saying if you do something, do it to the max. The game changes daily and no one knows what lies ahead
Old 10-31-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

When I was in high school I got caught cheating 5 times. The teacher would send me to the Dean's office, I would make up my entire story on the way to the deans office. When I go in, I would break down and start crying like a $20 million dollar actor.

Every single time, the dean had to call the school counselor to help me out. I would make up a story how I am breaking up with my girlfriend and I dont know how to deal with it. That she is my first love and blah blah...crying, crying...Usually I am very quite but in cases like this, I dont shut up. For the entire class time, I am in talking and crying...talking...crying, until the class period is over, then I magically feel better and move on to the next class.

All 4 times, I got away with it. I would get sent to another class for the day until that class is over. The next day, I would simply return to the class and apologize to the teacher. I think the dean told each teacher what I was going through so they where pretty nice about it. But I never did it again with that teacher or that same Dean. I changed my story for the next time.

For College, I never got caught cheating so I didnt practice my acting skills there. But college wasnt so strict on cheating, but if caught the punishment was much more serious.
The Following User Says Thank You to yotano211 For This Useful Post:
Elijah (11-01-2012)
Old 10-31-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
When I was in high school I got caught cheating 5 times. The teacher would send me to the Dean's office, I would make up my entire story on the way to the deans office. When I go in, I would break down and start crying like a $20 million dollar actor.

Every single time, the dean had to call the school counselor to help me out. I would make up a story how I am breaking up with my girlfriend and I dont know how to deal with it. That she is my first love and blah blah...crying, crying...Usually I am very quite but in cases like this, I dont shut up. For the entire class time, I am in talking and crying...talking...crying, until the class period is over, then I magically feel better and move on to the next class.

All 4 times, I got away with it. I would get sent to another class for the day until that class is over. The next day, I would simply return to the class and apologize to the teacher. I think the dean told each teacher what I was going through so they where pretty nice about it. But I never did it again with that teacher or that same Dean. I changed my story for the next time.

For College, I never got caught cheating so I didnt practice my acting skills there. But college wasnt so strict on cheating, but if caught the punishment was much more serious.
That's the way you choose to do things. Like certain stealth methods, this would not be advisable to others
Old 11-01-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim jim View Post
That's the way you choose to do things. Like certain stealth methods, this would not be advisable to others
Who said anything about stealth, I never cheat on stealth. If I cheated on stealth I wouldn't have 1 TRS account, maybe 2, and many other good accounts still going strong. All because I cheated and acted like a actor in school doesn't mean I'm like that in real life. I'm the most quite and laid back person in the world. There is times when my friends wonder if I am alive. I tell them "yea, I'm alive, I'm just listening".
Old 11-01-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,945 Times in 8,236 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Getting thanks for plagiarizing ha...ugh.

Anyhow, yes loophole let's go for a trip China
Old 11-01-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post

hahahaha nice one. I usually get away with stuff by building friendship with the teachers. Its much harder for them to get you in trouble or report you for something when your their "friend". In high school i knew EVERY staff member on a personal level. The stuff they let me get away with another kid would have been expelled. I'm seriously going to miss high school for the rest of my life b/c of my history there. Its all about who you know and whats your relationship with them. Its how the world works.

I wondered the halls all the time, walked around with security guards without a pass, chilled in the counseling office for at least 3 classes a day. Got excused from being absent by my counselor.( She was sooo sexy btw). When i got kicked out of class for being a clown i got pizza when i was sent to the office from the principal. I used to skip class and go to basketball class even though it wasn't my class. All b/c i knew the gym teachers. The list goes on and on. And i never ever got any consequences for this.

And its all a thanks to the friendship/relationship i have built with these people. Till this day i call some of my teachers and visit them. We were basically friends. Its like getting a friend in trouble. No one wants to do that. I am trying to do this in college, but its much harder with professors.
Old 11-01-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Getting thanks for plagiarizing ha...ugh.

Anyhow, yes loophole let's go for a trip China
Haha im down dude. Lets do it!
Old 11-01-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

All sorted.

Loopie is a legend in his own mind.

I'm making a list for anyone who wants to go on a slow boat to China trip with him.

We've 3 candidates already.

PM me if you want to be added.

Thread has well run its course.

Loop Hole
rsot
GreenBean™
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
accutinting (11-02-2012), unkown5454 (11-02-2012)
Closed Thread