eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   UK bank accounts... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/52499-uk-bank-accounts.html)

whiteberry 11-02-2012 01:14 AM

UK bank accounts...

Hi everyone :)
Just looking for some advice...
I have been running stealth successfully (so far :P) for just under a year
and things are really looking up from that miserable place i was in only a year ago! Thanks to Aspkin and certain forum members 👍

My thoughts now is I don't want to get too comfy, i would like to open more stealth accounts and spread the risk even more... My issue is bank accounts, is there a limit of accounts in the UK you can have? I dont have any bad credit rating etc that would/should affect opening accounts. But just wanted some advice from others who may have been in my situation.

Thank you, Whiteberry :cheer:

they_screwed_me_too 11-02-2012 05:49 AM

there are plenty of posts on the forums regarding bank accounts

i have several nat west

several coop

several halifax

avoid lloyds

there are others too but these 3 work faultlessly (so far) with stealth

all easy to open

Global 11-02-2012 08:45 AM

There are several threads on the possibility of using unverified accounts and cashing out using other methods - could be the ultimate stealth option imho.

NoneOther 11-02-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteberry (Post 389442)
Hi everyone :)
Just looking for some advice...
I have been running stealth successfully (so far :P) for just under a year
and things are really looking up from that miserable place i was in only a year ago! Thanks to Aspkin and certain forum members 👍

My thoughts now is I don't want to get too comfy, i would like to open more stealth accounts and spread the risk even more... My issue is bank accounts, is there a limit of accounts in the UK you can have? I dont have any bad credit rating etc that would/should affect opening accounts. But just wanted some advice from others who may have been in my situation.

Thank you, Whiteberry :cheer:

All banks have a limit on the number of accounts they will let you have although this is not a published figure. A lot will depend on your history/relationship with them as to how many will be allowed without questions being asked and if they do start to ask questions then you need to have answers prepared to justify why you need multiple accounts.

Banks have a legal obligation under UK & EU Anti Money Laundering laws to monitor their customers activities. If they suspect misuse they can and do close accounts without warning.

As with all things financial time and care should be taken so as not to draw attention to your activities.

moneyhustler88 11-02-2012 10:48 AM

i got 12 accounts with halifax and they never ask me anything lol :lol:

sax4 11-02-2012 10:50 AM

Thanks hustler, I thought I was pushing it with 6, was expecting a call from the anti laundering not or something. Makes me feel better!

infinitelyannoyed 11-05-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by they_screwed_me_too (Post 389479)
there are plenty of posts on the forums regarding bank accounts

i have several nat west

several coop

several halifax

avoid lloyds

there are others too but these 3 work faultlessly (so far) with stealth

all easy to open

Can these be savings accounts or do they have to be current accounts?

Thanks...

Ropey 11-05-2012 11:14 AM

Savings are fine, worked for a few members I have seen. Let someone back me up on that if they can!

Ebayorbust 11-05-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinitelyannoyed (Post 390581)
Can these be savings accounts or do they have to be current accounts?

Thanks...

Savings accounts can be used to verify and withdraw to but the huge majority dont accept the direct debit mandate and are at risk of being removed by paypal.

There's a way round it - do some searching on the forum.

John11uk 11-05-2012 04:46 PM

Can someone confirm that UK NatWest savings account is ok for withdrawing?

Thanks! :)

Imakemoney 11-05-2012 04:49 PM

Natwest savers do accept withdrawals, ofcourse they do.

They dont however accept the DD Mandate