eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Bad handling of purchase from seller: my buyer error (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/52719-bad-handling-purchase-seller-my-buyer-error.html)

vp.racer 11-06-2012 01:28 PM

Bad handling of purchase from seller: my buyer error

I have a huge problem with a seller based in UK. I bought a pair of G-star trainers from him. I've paid as quickly as possible. And after this, because my account is stealth and is with made up address and name, i wrote an email to the seller to send it to my real name and address. 1 day after this he marked the package as dispatched. And today i decide to ask if he send it to the address that i'd gave him. But i receive a shoking answer:
Code:

Hi we only contact our customers via ebay only.We also only send the items to the address ebay has given us.Below is the address we sent the item to yesterday ,regards
What i'm supposed to do now ? Any idea?

P.S.: This is my replay in ebay:
This is not my valid address !!!! The package will not be received! Stop the package as quickly as possible !!!
If you don't send it to this address:.........
You have to refund me or i will open a case, because i'm not able to receive this package !!!

NoneOther 11-06-2012 01:34 PM

This is a prime example of why you should always have access to any address you use.

The seller is well within his rights.

oompaloompa 11-06-2012 01:42 PM

This is not my valid address !!!! The package will not be received! Stop the package as quickly as possible !!!
You have to refund me or i will open a case, because i'm not able to receive this package !!!

^^^^^ that was your reply???? You joined the forum nearly 2 years ago.....why didnt you check with seller first before buying? Now you blabbed
all your info on eb messages.....

slim jim 11-06-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vp.racer (Post 390934)

What i'm supposed to do now ? Any idea?

what you are supposed to do is tell the seller YOU MADE THE MISTAKE and you will pay for them to reship it out. sending such a message to the seller is a shame, it's hard enough to do the right thing without problem buyers

BigCJ 11-06-2012 02:07 PM

Why should the seller put his neck out for you with this?
he did the right thing.

You should have asked him BEFORE you bid/purchased the item to avoid any issues.

You can only hope he gets the package back and reships to your correct addy.

PS: Now, you've opened an even BIGGER can of worms and will probably LOSE the stealth account.
You threatened the seller with INVALID info and are trying to MANIPULATE him into something YOU did?
Then he reports you with your ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info and ban hammer....

Ugh, another reason why buyers are abusing the sellers and the system....

meVebay 11-06-2012 02:50 PM

Well I hope you don't open a case.

It's morons like you that lose me eBay accounts.

You order an item confirm the delivery address 2 times yet think your in the right?

Embarrassing.

css1 11-06-2012 02:55 PM

I agree, it's your screw up... don't take it out on the seller he did nothing wrong.

vp.racer 11-06-2012 02:56 PM

I will not open a case of course!
I'm seller too! I wrote a message to the seller if there is some possibility to change the address of the package(he shipped with FedEx). And also that i can pay for reship the item. I'll pray that the seller is good person and will understand. Also i tell him that i will leave immediately a positive feedback, so there no be a chance for me to open a case.

Elijah 11-06-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meVebay (Post 390950)
Well I hope you don't open a case.

It's morons like you that lose me eBay accounts.

You order an item confirm the delivery address 2 times yet think your in the right?

Embarrassing.

Now that's a step too far. Regardless of what your experiences may have been you had no right to insult him like that.

MM78 11-06-2012 03:26 PM

A good suggestion is to have a Buying Account with an address you have access too. I have a Buying Account with a P.O. Box attached so I know my stuff will always be delivered safe.

yotano211 11-06-2012 03:45 PM

The OP is a seller and doesnt even know how the ebay system works. You still have a lot to learn about the ebay/paypal world.

I really hope the buyer gets his/her stuff back and send it to the correct address. You should also pay him for the extra shipping he/she had to send to ship it again. If the seller changed the address like that he/she might not be covered under seller protection.

If it was me, I would stop the shipping, refund you your money back and block you and any future purchases.

BigCJ 11-06-2012 04:02 PM

I hope he reports you and bans your account.
Buyers need to be shown that they cannot just abuse sellers like we are nothing.

The fact that you even sent him that message is just....Unreal!

vp.racer 11-06-2012 04:10 PM

I apologized to the seller. I wrote that message because i was very angry.

SUVE 11-06-2012 04:27 PM

OP, you have made some very basic rookie mistakes here that are very surprising given the length of time you've been on this forum.

I would have thought you'd have known how to operate much better than this.

:shhh:

vp.racer 11-06-2012 04:33 PM

actually, i don't care about this account. Now i want to only to get my item.

sax4 11-06-2012 06:50 PM

Op screwed up and made an irrational response under stress. None of us are perfect.

yotano211 11-07-2012 12:44 AM

In the future, just make a new ebay account to just buy stuff and move on. The OP learned from this. Close thread....