Opinions on my battle plan please??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 11-26-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Opinions on my battle plan please???

Hi everyone,

After reading eBay stealth guide and conducting about 3 days of research I have put together a plan to create new eBay and PayPal stealth accounts and would really appreciate opinions from those more experienced. OK, here goes...

1) I will create a new user account on my laptop that will be used exclusively for my new stealth eBay and PayPal account.

2) I have a dynamic IP address (which is helpful) so I have decided to keep an IP log so that I never use the same IP to log in to my old eBay/PayPal as I do my new stealth eBay and PayPal accounts.

3) I have made up a new address. It is is based on a real address but I have changed the property number to one that doesn't actually exist. I am not concerned about having access to any address I register with eBay and PayPal. The new address is in the vicinity of my IP so as not to raise any flags.

4) I have decided to use my real name; albeit, abbreviate my first name to its shortened version.

5) I have a new mobile sim card giving me a new mobile number which I will use for my eBay and PayPal accounts.

6) I have opened a new savings account which I will use to add to my PayPal account so that I can withdraw funds. The account is with the Halifax - what do you guys reckon to the choice of bank?.

The account is obviously registered in my real name and address; however, my research tells me that this should not be a problem unless PayPal were to debit money from the bank account or if I was to upload money from the account?

7) I have decided to use a virtual credit card to open my eBay account, just not sure which one to go for?

8) In terms of managing the account I am going to start off slowly just buying the odd item here and there and slowly build up from there. My strategy is to change everything including the items I sell, item title style, background of photographs, description style and format and pricing. The objective is to make the account appear as different as possible from my existing account which I strongly suspect will soon be suspended, hence the stealth.

That is pretty much my plan; now, I am a big lad so hit me with as much criticism as you like because I would really like to get this right first time.

Many thanks and all the best,

Madjohn
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-26-2012

Longevity: 71%

Sounds like you're on the right track already buddy! One of the biggest things, and you nailed it, is to start SLOW. Couldn't emphasize that enough. See me other answers below:

1) I will create a new user account on my laptop that will be used exclusively for my new stealth eBay and PayPal account.Good plan! What are you using for internet connection to get your dynamic IP? If you only have one account right now, you'd only have to worry about changing it this first time.

2) I have a dynamic IP address (which is helpful) so I have decided to keep an IP log so that I never use the same IP to log in to my old eBay/PayPal as I do my new stealth eBay and PayPal accounts.See above.

3) I have made up a new address. It is is based on a real address but I have changed the property number to one that doesn't actually exist. I am not concerned about having access to any address I register with eBay and PayPal. The new address is in the vicinity of my IP so as not to raise any flags.That should work, but I always use a real address just in case they do a look-up of it. I guess you could always say it's newly built though.

4) I have decided to use my real name; albeit, abbreviate my first name to its shortened version.Good plan and it will work.

5) I have a new mobile sim card giving me a new mobile number which I will use for my eBay and PayPal accounts.Always a smart idea to have an active phone number that you registered with ebay/pp incase they ever call you for verification. They have been doing this more lately.

6) I have opened a new savings account which I will use to add to my PayPal account so that I can withdraw funds. The account is with the Halifax - what do you guys reckon to the choice of bank?. I've never heard of Halifax, is it local? I've had great success with State Farm Bank and HSHC - both can be created online.

The account is obviously registered in my real name and address; however, my research tells me that this should not be a problem unless PayPal were to debit money from the bank account or if I was to upload money from the account?Correct, you ALWAYS want to use your legit info with a bank institution.

7) I have decided to use a virtual credit card to open my eBay account, just not sure which one to go for? Check out entropay.com. I highly recommend it. Especially since you are in the UK! You can create as many as you want and transfer funds between each other.

8) In terms of managing the account I am going to start off slowly just buying the odd item here and there and slowly build up from there. My strategy is to change everything including the items I sell, item title style, background of photographs, description style and format and pricing. The objective is to make the account appear as different as possible from my existing account which I strongly suspect will soon be suspended, hence the stealth.Great plan my friend. You are already ahead of the game, I like it. When you first start off selling, only list one or two NON risky items. Then wait a week or so before you list again. This can be the hardest part, it is for me at least. It's hard not to get greedy when you have inventory just sitting around. Do you have a solid supplier? Do you plan to open more than one account? It's always good to have a couple backup stealth accounts.

I hope this helps, PM me if you need anything else. I'm here to help!

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by Packattack12; 11-26-2012 at 10:29 PM.
Old 11-27-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 70%

Name and address variations are not recommended, because under a manual review they will more than likely be linked to any previously banned accounts.

e/b and p/p are no fools in these matters, they have many tools at their disposal and make good use of them, especially 192 and Royal Mail's post code system which will immediately flag that a house number/name is non existant.

Should this happen a big red flag will be raised and a name variation would be picked up on. This would probably be followed with a limitation and request for ID and address verification docs.

There are simple solutions to names and addresses that will work.

Don't be lazy about stealth, put in some effort and get the basics right from the outset.

That is how to make long lasting accounts that will withstand scrutiny.

Last edited by NoneOther; 11-27-2012 at 12:00 PM.