Do I have to have a VCC? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 12-16-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Question Do I have to have a VCC?

Ok, the above are the six steps in the stealth guide. I've completed ALL except the VCC.

From what I understand we need to Verify our PP accounts to get higher limits (I'm guessing Sending/Withdrawal).

If I verify my bank account with the 2 Micro Deposits is it still necessary to ADD a VCC?

Do we have a choice of either Bank account or VCC?

I don't use Ebay, this is ONLY for PayPal.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-16-2012
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Add a VCC and a bank account.

It's not that difficult.

Try one of the VCC sellers here: Buy, Sell or Trade - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums
Old 12-16-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Add a VCC and a bank account.

It's not that difficult.

Try one of the VCC sellers here: Buy, Sell or Trade - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums
Thanks aspkin

If I make 40 PP accounts, can I let them age then add the Bank and VCC later when I plan to use them? I need to open at least 20 accounts this week.

I don't Ebay but I'm taking in some serious money in the next 2 weeks via PP and need to diversify my accounts. This money will be going to brand new accounts, less than a few days old. I have no choice in the matter.

I want to spread $25,000 over as many accounts as possible in the shortest amount of time to avoid any problems.

I would like to access this money asap so instead of having all this money accumulate in a few accounts I want to spread it around and then start making small withdrawals.

Since I am making DBA accounts I'm guessing these VCCs can be named for the Business Name?

I was hoping you would open another Section (Upsell, Assention Ladder Model) devoted to members who have more serious issues with PP. Larger transactions, withdrawal issues, etc... I'll be the first to sign up.

Thanks in advance. You've done a great job with this forum.
Old 12-16-2012
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Sure your can let your PayPal accounts age and add your bank account and VCC later. Though an aged account isn't that much different from a brand new account.

You'll want business PayPal accounts then.. adding your bank account and VCC when ready will increase limits.

The VCCs provided by sellers in the forum don't have attached name or addresses. Any name and address will work fine with them.
Old 12-17-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Sure your can let your PayPal accounts age and add your bank account and VCC later. Though an aged account isn't that much different from a brand new account.

You'll want business PayPal accounts then.. adding your bank account and VCC when ready will increase limits.

The VCCs provided by sellers in the forum don't have attached name or addresses. Any name and address will work fine with them.
That really surprised me when you say an Aged account isn't that big of a deal.

I guess what you're saying is that it's more important to set-up your account properly and use it correctly than any aged account.

I'm going to make a number of PP accounts and let them age anyways. I'll add the Bank and VCC info when the time comes.

Now I need to find out what the differences are with these VCCs. It appears some cost way more than others and some are AVS (whatever that means). I need to get 10 accounts up in the next few days so I've got my hands full.

Thanks so much.

Edit: Just found out what AVS means.

What's AVS VCC ? Virtual Credit Card support Address Verification Service (AVS). AVS is a system used to verify the identity of the person claiming to own the credit card. The system will check the billing address of the credit card provided by the user with the address on file at the credit card company. The other security features for the credit card include the CVV2 number.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/he...11500014&m=TCI

For security reasons, there are initial limits on the amount of money you can withdraw from your PayPal account each month. Until you complete the steps to remove the limit, you may only be able to withdraw $500.00 per month. The start of a month is determined by when the PayPal account was opened (for example, May 15 to June 15).

You can lift this limit by linking and confirming your bank account or verifying your credit or debit card information.

This is what confuses me. I was hoping to create a new Stealth in the next 24 hours. I had everything ready including a new bank account (Chase Liquid). I assumed that by verifying that account that I would be in the clear.

Do I need to do both or can I be verified with just the Bank account confirmation?

Thanks for any advice.

Last edited by Roscoe; 12-17-2012 at 01:51 AM.
Old 12-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post

Now I need to find out what the differences are with these VCCs. It appears some cost way more than others and some are AVS (whatever that means). I need to get 10 accounts up in the next few days so I've got my hands full.

Thanks so much.
Cost is not the basis of your issues, imo. You need to be looking for cards that will work for you.
This is where you have to take your time to ensure you create the accounts to the best of your ability.

A little research( which I know you do thoroughly) will take you thro' the next steps.

AVS cards mean address verification service cards. Simply put, it verifies the identity of the owner of the card & billing address.
Because of the nature of your business, I would suggest going in as full bore.
(cross posted)
Roscoe (12-17-2012)
Old 12-17-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Cost is not the basis of your issues, imo. You need to be looking for cards that will work for you.

This is where you have to take your time to ensure you create the accounts to the best of your ability.

A little research( which I know you do thoroughly) will take you thro' the next steps.

AVS cards mean address verification service cards. Simply put, it verifies the identity of the owner of the card & billing address.
Because of the nature of your business, I would suggest going in as full bore.
(cross posted)
Thanks GB,

I thought my research was done and I was ready to create my Stealth until I reread the Guide today. It seems like every time I read it I learn something new.

Thought I had everything figured out until this VCC came up.

I'm going to purchase thru vendors on this forum, hopefully they are quick.

Thanks.
Old 12-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
Thanks GB,

I'm going to purchase thru vendors on this forum, hopefully they are quick.

Thanks.
Look for AVS cards.
Roscoe (12-17-2012)
Old 01-01-2013

Longevity: 65%

Is the Vanilla Visa Prepaid Card work the same way as the VCC sold on this forum ? With the Vanilla you can add any address online and that will satisfy the AVS no ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Newtube For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (01-02-2013)
Old 01-03-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtube View Post
Is the Vanilla Visa Prepaid Card work the same way as the VCC sold on this forum ? With the Vanilla you can add any address online and that will satisfy the AVS no ?
With Vanilla Visa you register only the zipcode for the address on the stealth.
Old 01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
With Vanilla Visa you register only the zipcode for the address on the stealth.
What do you mean ? I don't have to enter any stealth Name, stealth Address with the Vanilla Visa Card ?
Old 01-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtube View Post
What do you mean ? I don't have to enter any stealth Name, stealth Address with the Vanilla Visa Card ?
No, you just register the zipcode on the vanilla visa website of the stealth address your using.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Count Chocula (02-02-2013)
Old 01-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@MM78, Newtube might be using the Vanilla Visa available in Canada...works a bit differently than just entering zip code.
Old 01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
@MM78, Newtube might be using the Vanilla Visa available in Canada...works a bit differently than just entering zip code.
Right, I'm using Canadian Visa and we need to enter ALL informations