eBay is now better than AMAZON - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 12-23-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default eBay is now better than AMAZON

I don't know if anyone here has noticed that eBay recently has improved their attitude toward sellers.
I received messages from eBay again today telling me eBay has removed 2 negative feedbacks to my seller accounts and 1 buyer protection case.
I recently also won 2 credit card charge backs and 2 buyer disputes in Paypal accounts.
I also see couple of bad buyers in my black list had been kicked out from eBay recently, eBay was doing this before, but now I can see the frequency is much higher than before.
I also notice now you can report problems with buyers in eBay, looks like once you report the problem with buyers, those buyers cannot leave negative feedback to you any more.
Looks like there are some revelution occurred in eBay and this platform is now more of my favorite selling paltform.
AMAZON is still the same though, cannot block buyers, and I have a feeling , lots of scammers, morons and jerks are now crowded into AMAZON doing their tricks against sellers.
Anyway, just post this to see if anyone see the same way as I do?
This is really good to me, because 70% of my business are coming from eBay.
I have no desire to increase my AMAZON sales volume because sellers on AMAZON got blamed for everything even the payment issues, which should be taken care of by AMAZON payment gateway.
AMAZON's selelr rating system is the most stupid system, just blame on sellers for everything.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-23-2012

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyl797 View Post
I don't know if anyone here has noticed that eBay recently has improved their attitude toward sellers.
I received messages from eBay again today telling me eBay has removed 2 negative feedbacks to my seller accounts and 1 buyer protection case.
I recently also won 2 credit card charge backs and 2 buyer disputes in Paypal accounts.
I also see couple of bad buyers in my black list had been kicked out from eBay recently, eBay was doing this before, but now I can see the frequency is much higher than before.
I also notice now you can report problems with buyers in eBay, looks like once you report the problem with buyers, those buyers cannot leave negative feedback to you any more.
Looks like there are some revelution occurred in eBay and this platform is now more of my favorite selling paltform.

And there's me thinking it was Christmas and all along it's April fools day.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnson1 For This Useful Post:
zoneout (12-23-2012)
Old 12-23-2012

Longevity: 66%

"eBay is now better than Amazon".... That's like saying Charles Manson is better than the Zodiac killer.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zoneout For This Useful Post:
stanislav (12-23-2012), unkown5454 (12-23-2012), yotano211 (12-23-2012)
Old 12-23-2012

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
AMAZON is still the same though, cannot block buyers, and I have a feeling , lots of scammers, morons and jerks are now crowded into AMAZON doing their tricks against sellers.
That got me, if you dont know what you're talking about why bother comment?

Amazon buyers are actually like apple buyers if you want to put it like that. They will pay a premuim unlike ebay buyers.

At least thats from my experience...

idk where you got all that other stuff from. Unlike paypal amazon actually eats lots of a-z cases ( again I speak from personal experience ) as long as you follow their shipping procedure.
Old 12-23-2012
Threadstarter  

Oh, quite strange though ...
All the things happened in these few months really make me think eBay is changing.
On eBay, you could report problem with buyers now.
Recently, I have a case on AMAZON, a buyer left negative feedback insist that the order he placed is not the package he ordered.
I mean the record is there, but buyer would not accept what the record shows and insist he ordered another different package.
I don't know where on AMAZON could seller report to regarding to this, in AMAZON, seller has to eat it up and go alone with the negative feedback.
But now on eBay, seller can report this to eBay and eBay does have someone look into this and probably will reomove the negative feedback for seller.

I have another case on AMAZON, buyer ordered 2 identical packages on different days, then a month later, he came back and file A-Z claim that he ordered only 1 package.
I mean the records are there, However, that is 1 A-Z claim counted toward me !
If this is on Paypal, I will fight back with the shipping information, and usually I will win the case.

I used to hate eBay a lot and love AMAZON, but these couple of months, I do feel that eBay is changing the way they treat sellers.

Just want to throw in my cases, I could be wrong, but just report what I encountered.

Last edited by lyl797; 12-23-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Old 12-23-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

This thread is like comparing the color of Yoshi the dinosaur on Super Mario World on SNES.

The blue yoshi flies, the red yoshi spits out balls of fire, the green yoshi is just your normal yoshi, and the yellow gives you extra coins.

I have no idea what I'm trying saying or where the hell I am going with this, I'm lost. I think I'm writing to say is that you cant compare the two.

I have yoshi on the brain today.
Old 12-23-2012
Threadstarter  

This is the messages I received from eBay these days , eBay now has this operation to help seller maintain seller rating.

We know you work hard to deliver great service to your customers -- and to keep the well-deserved benefits associated with your seller performance rating. That's why we have clear policies in place to make sure the system works as intended, and why we remove any impacts to your record when we know a buyer did not adhere to these policies.

We wanted you to know that in the last 1 month -- prior to your December performance evaluation now reflected in your seller dashboard -- we took the following actions to benefit your account:

Removed 1 neutral/negative feedback
Removed low detailed seller ratings
Shipping time: 1

Note that these removals were the result of patterns identified by eBay's detection systems and/or cumulative reports from you and other sellers. They may be related to transactions that occurred any time over the past several months.

Another one
We know you work hard to deliver great service to your customers -- and to keep the well-deserved benefits associated with your seller performance rating. That's why we have clear policies in place to make sure the system works as intended, and why we remove any impacts to your record when we know a buyer did not adhere to these policies.

We wanted you to know that in the last 1 month -- prior to your December performance evaluation now reflected in your seller dashboard -- we took the following action to benefit your account:

Removed 1 buyer protection cases

Note that these removals were the result of patterns identified by eBay's detection systems and/or cumulative reports from you and other sellers. They may be related to transactions that occurred any time over the past several months.
Old 12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
I have yoshi on the brain today.
Only Yoshi I know used to pitch for the Mets.
Old 12-23-2012

Quote:
This is the messages I received from eBay these days , eBay now has this operation to help seller maintain seller rating.

We know you work hard to deliver great service to your customers -- and to keep the well-deserved benefits associated with your seller performance rating.

....blah, blah, blah
What BS...

Pardon me but if this were true, half the people here (including myself) would have little reason to go stealth.
`we have clear policies in place to make sure the system works as intended, and why we remove any impacts to your record when we know a buyer did not adhere to these policies.`
...right, that`s why a scammer that filed a SNAD last month walked away with a free $300 stereo system while I took a hit in my DSR to put me below standard.

Back when eBay was fair to sellers you could leave bad FB on a buyer to warn other sellers of potential problems. Now you have no idea whom you are dealing with. So please dont try to sell me that EB has gotten better when in fact it has gotten hundreds times worse than it used to be. I think most of the old-timers here can attest to that.
Old 12-23-2012

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 75%

cool story bro..
Old 12-24-2012
Threadstarter  

ok .. maybe I am the only one who received these messages from eBay.
But just want you to know that sellers can now report problems with buyers.
I discovered this accidentally.
Go to resolution center, on the right hand side, you can find a link saying "Report problems with buyers" .. click on it then follow the steps, thereare many differrent categories , like buyer is making unresonable demand, buyer is abusing buyer protection program ... etc.
Have your order, shipping information ready and state the facts, thais really helps me a lot .. Just want to share this with all of you.

Old 12-24-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

You dont need to explain to everyone else because you are entitled to your oppinion. Alot will go with and against you about that issue but it doesnt make anyone right. I agree that Ebay is better then Amazon but thats just me. Only my oppinion. Some people like amazon better then Ebay and some like Ebay better then Amazon but its best to use both.