Multiple Stealth accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-06-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Multiple Stealth accounts

Just getting started with stealth, and as I intend to open several stealth accounts I was curious to know if I must use different mail forwarders for each account?

A decent mail forwards are hard to come by, and even though this forum details every aspect of stealth this is the one topic that's kept on the low.

For this reason I just wanted to clarify if I'd need completely different addresses. Would I be able to use for example the following two combination of addresses for two seperate stealth accounts:

Mr X
Apartment Y
Red Road
Birmingham
B45 6YW
UK

Mr Y
Apartment Z
Red Road
Birmingham
B45 6YW
UK

Most mail forwarders will only allow to change the first line of the address which has a reference number (in the above example Y and Z), and with the postal code being the same as it's ultimately the same place surely eBay / Paypal would have alarm bells ringing at this stage?

Any insight in the matter would be appreciated.

Zak
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Can you not also change the postal code slightly?
Old 01-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

Changing the postcode in the UK will not work, it would never pass a manual review as e/b and p/p use Royal Mail's database for postcode matching.

TBH the days of name and address variations are pretty much over in the UK. Accounts made this way have a very limited life
Old 01-06-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoneOther View Post
Changing the postcode in the UK will not work, it would never pass a manual review as e/b and p/p use Royal Mail's database for postcode matching.

TBH the days of name and address variations are pretty much over in the UK. Accounts made this way have a very limited life
I'm obviously missing something then. I've only been a member for a few days yet I've spent at least 24 hours looking through the forums, Googling and I can't get past the first hurdle - the address. Yet other members state this is the easy part.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
Old 01-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

An accessible address is a MUST for any account that you expect to have any longevity and I'm not aware of any members saying this was the easy part of stealth.

You can use a name and address variation if you want but you need to be aware of the very high potential risks in making accounts this way.

The 1st Golden Rule of stealth is AVOID ANY AND ALL POSSIBLE LINKS between accounts.

Doing it your way is immediately creating links that are very easy for e/b and p/p to identify thereby putting ALL of these accounts AT RISK.

e/b and p/p are no fools, name and address variations are easy to spot. Lose one and you will lose them all.
Old 01-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoneOther View Post

Thanks for the clarification Noneother - quite different to what I have seen in North American then.
Old 01-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

UK postcodes are specific to a street and range of house numbers within that street.

All UK addresses must legally be registered with Royal Mail, therefore very easy to verify that a) the postcode matches the correct street name and b) that the house/flat name or number actually exists.

A no brainer for e/b and p/p to check