eBay in good standing, PayPal Limited, continue selling and being unrder the radar. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-06-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Cool eBay in good standing, PayPal Limited, continue selling and being unrder the radar.

1st post here.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-06-2013
Threadstarter  

Cool

Hello eBay Stealth Forums!

Information about accounts:

1 x PayPal Verified Personal, own real names, verified by Visa card, incl. Proof of Address, Bank Statement and ID Card, Europe (BG), called for short: PPP;
1 x PayPal Verified Business, own real names, verified by Visa card, incl, Proof of Address, Bank Statement and ID Card, Europe (BG), called for short: PPB;
Both accounts - linked;
1 x eBay Account, I think that it was "Business" one. Over 350+ feedbacks, own account (not a "purchased one"), Europe (BG), called for short: EBB.

The Story:

1. My first ever opened account was PPB in 2009. I've been doing many trades in random black and non-black markets for game keys (Origin, Steam, Battle.net), game gifts (Steam), etc. All or 95% of them using the "Gift" option (from the sender, on PayPal) to me with the pasted note "I'm buying a virtual item, I have already received my item, I will not claim/dispute or chargeback it". Yeah, like everyone else I got limited and they wanted to provide Proof of Address, Bank Statement (or a bill) and an ID Card. I've sent them to PP, the limit was removed. After few months or so, got limited as well, provided to them the same things, all works again.

2. My second ever opened account was PPB in the middle of 2010 as far as I know. It was a Business one. Yeah, I know that the limit that one personal can have is "a Personal and a Business/Premier account". I've verified the account by Visa, sales was only a few from time to time, got limited, they asked for an ID Card/Proof of Address/Bank Statement, I've provided to them the same as the Personal (with an updated bills, of course), all fine.

3. In the beginning of 2011 I've created my first (no more else) personal eBay account. No purchases from me as "buyer", just started to sell in March I think. The first items that were sold were for $20-$27 in the US and UK eBay, all fine, received positive feedbacks, payed my seller bills for eBay, all good. I've linked my PPB account with my eBay account in order to receive the funds there.

4. In the end of July I've invested all the money from my PP balance for a game keys that were on a big discount, it was around $400, so have purchased 40xkeys. A week later the game went to "Free-2-Play" mode and I was going to cry till… till I went to the game's FAQ and read that all people with purchased game keys will receive an extra stuff and goodies in-game. The official resellers of the game stopped selling, all stores around the world stopped selling it. So this was the time that I have needed to do as much as profit as I can (account game selling was and is forbidden). So I've sold all of those 40xkeys for money (in the UKs and USs eBay markets), which in the end was around $2k profit (without the payed fees for eBay, PP, etc.), woho.

5. In the end of Aug 2011 started selling keys for AAA game titles like Dead Island, Rage and some others in the US/UK Markets again, but got reports from others sellers (maybe?) and my listings went down (not 20-30 listings, just one from 3 or so, not even more than 4!). I've continued selling, but said to me, that if this continue I won't be able to sell in the future nothing. So I've stopped selling there and started selling in the eBay's DE market them;

6. All was fine when I was selling in the DE market, almost no problems, except that I needed to be on PC for 18-22 hours per day (no matter holidays, weekends, sick or so). Battlefield 3 released in the end of Oct 2011. The most of the money I got from it, sold around 250xkeys from it (!) to Germans. The worst part is coming now…

…Around 5-7 Nov 2011 my PPP account got limited without any real reason. Have received one transactions from a member, who wasn't with a Verified PP account (Unverified one) and was Saturday. So he was limited firstly because was not a Verified member into PayPal, and right after that - the transaction, as well as my PPP account too. He received his money back and verified, but was useless, they asked from him to provide ID/Proof/etc., that he wasn't able to give. Funds doesn't matter for me, matters for me that my PPP account was limited for unknown reason, when I was fully verified for few times. I've continued selling on eBay DE with my PPB account, where I have been receiving the moneys. Meanwhile some crap Germans with stolen PayPal&eBay accounts payed me through eBay, received their keys from me, activated and after few days money were back into their PP accounts, because the transactions were "unauthorized" (PayPal said this). No matter what I wrote into the Note log. So this means stealing money, time and keys from me. These were the stupid Germans. The smarter ones used their own PP/eB accounts to pay me using a Proxy/VPN (cleared cookies and flash cookies), received their keys and claimed in PayPal that the transactions were "unauthorized". Yeah, received their money back as well. How I understood that they were from the smartes ones? When I went to see their eB feedbacks, they left to many others sellers that the items that they've purchased was "not purchased from theirselves, etc." and just few minutes/hours after that positive left feedbacks for other sellers with physical goods that "all fine, received the good, +++" - lol. So they were scamming for virtual goods (software licenses), but wasn't scamming for physical real goods.

Somehow I've removed the limitation (from my PPP, a.k.a. appealed and all fine), and just one day later around 7-8 Nov 2011 even my PPB account got limited. I got 4-5 disputes in PP from guys like these ("smarter" or "stupid" ones) that were unresolved and the period were coming to 2 weeks or so, or even 1 week, without nothing happening. This might be the biggest reason why the PayPal System trigged my accounts and said that they're "risky" ones. So my PPP account got perm limited without being able to appeal. And on my PPB acount they asked to provide: "Please provide supplier contacts" and "Please provide invoices" - documents, that I wasn't able to provide, when I got only transactions (from other payment system, different than PayPal). Transactions are not considered as "original & legal invoices", that's for sure. Some screenshots as well: Link #1. The days between these two weeks - the last week of Oct and first week of Nov I've been Withdrawing multiple times money every day for big ($XXX) money. Link #2 with much more info (from PPP and PPB).

So basically (in my opinion): Unresolved disputes/complains/chargebacks + doing a deal with an Unverified customer (which was even suspecious into the PP system maybe) + too many Withdraws (every day - a new one) = 1+1+1 = 3 in the end means highly triggering the PP system, and therefore both the perm limit on both accounts for… for forever. Till then I haven't been read about this eBay stealth guide in order to know that I MUST resolve the complains for max 24-48 hours or NOT doing deals with highly suspecious clients/buyers. But what do I needed to do, when I needed those Withdraws in order to pay the suppliers for the keys in order to sale and give them to the customers (without much money into my bank acc)!? From some of the PP e-mails I know that I needed to have in good standing account account for 30 days without any complains, as well as registered for more than 90 days in order to withdraw $10k per day.

Last Year:

So in Dec 2011 I've lost my PPB account, a.k.a. limited for 180 days (till May 2012) with limited so many funds into, and therefore wasn't able to sell internationally to the German market. I've continued to sell into the crap country market with almost no sales or few sales per month with a profit for a jerk. Whatever. In May 2012 I Withdrew all of my PPB Balance and that's all. 10 days ago I've received into my eBay account e-mail (e-mail that I use for my PPB e-mail as well, they're linked and the same as you remember) that "Unfortunately, your account no longer meets the eBay Top-rated seller requirements under the DE seller performance standards programme. To learn more, go to your Seller Dashboard."

Today:

I've haven't been logged into my eBay account for months maybe (with my IP that I've used for sales, for logging into both of the PP accs, etc.), it's in good standing as I far as I know (and as far I had left it in the end of Dec 2011 with last login in the summer of 2012 just for doing some screenshots or sth), but it's linked with my PPB e-mail and account. PPB is linked with my PPP account. Both PPB & PPP are perm lost, limited, "high risky", whatsoever.

What I Can't:

1. I can't go to the bank and make a new bank account with a different than my ID Latin Card Name (mainly here we use a Cyrillic Names like "Владимир Севлиев" for example). Our IDs (issued from the Police Govn. Department) have both Cyrillinc and Latin names. So bank use the latin names from the IDs to issue Visa, MasterCard, Maestro Cards (No AmEx here). No VCCs as well, No VBAs;
2. I can't issue a new ID card (costs €15-€20 maybe, it's cheap and it takes 1 month to be delivered) and write there into the police blank a new latin name or slightly different with one or two letters latin name. Yeah, it's a good and risky way, but… (and right after that making a new bank account with the new name and making a new Visa with the new name, and therefore I'll have new bills, proofs of addresses and bank statement into my new "slightly diff with a letter or two" latin names, which can provide to PP with easy, totally it costs: 2 months time - remember, here in this country everything is doing SO SLOW);
3. I can't rent (+ don't need) P.O. Box (no such thing here as far as I know), I sale digital/virtual goods, not physical ones (+ I don't receive any "vefication letters");
4. About the phone, I can use my Dad's phone, that's good here, but still not very good (I haven't received any PP telephone calls into my GSM, only 2 or 3 rings maybe and that's it, maybe in order they to verify that the telephone is correct and fine);
5. Can do Visa VCCs, no problem here, but they'll be NOT in the currency that I want (EUR or USD). So there will be crap exchange rates from PP when I Withdraw the funds;
6. I don't sell high risky items (€150-€300 per item), but this doesn't mean I can't go for €300-€600-€1000 per 24 hours with just too many transactions of €10-€35 for example.

Questions:

1. May I continue selling with my in good standing eBay account?;
2. May I unlink (if there is an option for that) my eBay account with my PayPal's Business account?;
3. May I add a newly registered e-mail account (from gmail, not a regular domain) into the same eBay account? If yes, this means that the limitation should be "automatically copied/moved" from my old PP accs into the newly registered e-mail, if I use my regular own names, right? If yes, what to do? Registering a new PP account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗/random names OR a family/friend name? But it will be linked again no matter that or? Is there any way?;
4. If the answers for all of the questions above (1., 2., 3.) are "No", then this means that I need to register both a new eBay account, start from Zero. A new PayPal Business account and start from Zero as well, and both being linked (with a VPN, cleared browser & flash cookies, of course), using a family/friend name and address, right? But the most problem is - WHAT TO DO when they ask for an ID Card + Proof of Address + Bank Statement? They won't give me them (when they don't have any bills, neither a bank account, about the ID card - 100% no!), as well as I can't (or I can?) "⊗⊗⊗⊗" my regular bank statements/proof of addresses and ID Card (scanned) using Photoshop (I'm not so good, btw). But there is a "barcode" into the bill, as well as into the bank statement, and when I change something there (from the names and/or the addresses), and when PP scan the barcode, they'll see that it responds to "X" values and I've provided "Y" values, which means - ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Is that right or I'm totally wrong?;
5. I really don't want to use other persons IDs/Addresses/Cards/Bills/etc., and I'm my name isn't starts with "Robert" in order to cut it into PayPal to "Bob" or sth like that. It's like (that's not my real name --->) "Vladimir Sevliev", my Visa cards are with "Vladimir Sevliev", my bank statements/bills/proofs of addreses are with "Vladimir Sevliev". About the IP, still don't know if I needed to change it (from my ISP, a.k.a. again using the same city but with diff IP) or a VPN, because when I link the newly registered PP account with my current in good standing eBay account, this automatically means for that PP system, that I had "in the past" old limited/high risky PP accs, which means direct/instant perm limit for the new acc (no matter if it's used a new IP, cleared flash & browser cookies) or not, right? Or?.

I really want to continue selling (virtual goods) without being limited for "Provide Invoices" and "Supplier Contact Info".

Thanks for reading all of this.

Waiting for your best ways, tips and tricks to bypass these companies (already read two times "eBay Stealth PDF" + guides, stories, complains and much more from people from other forums, markets, sites, as well as Askpin.com).
Old 01-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

War & Peace revisited.

paypal dislikes digital goods. It's an art to sell them
You can not use paypal ever and not face the probability of supplying invoices. That is a known fact of paypal.

I commend you for such a long post. Not the usual style here & may not be read by many.

To help with your plans, I suggest you look at posts by this user
eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums - View Profile: Roscoe

Would appear you both have similar uses of paypal
aspkin (01-07-2013)
Old 01-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

wow what a long 2nd post. Not really recommended to continue unless you regulate things with pp first of all. Any future pp accounts may last for some time but never when they get blocked.

Best to fresh and new now via stealth method.
Old 01-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

wow...long post....I was kinda hoping GB would summarize it for me
Old 01-07-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmixers View Post
wow...long post....I was kinda hoping GB would summarize it for me
When I get over my headache ( hopefully)

aspkin (01-07-2013), BigCJ (01-07-2013)
Old 01-07-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Epic WoT, lol.

You do not need to change your name ( literally ).

You go to the bank and open a new account. You'll get New Debit/Credit Card and New Bank Account. That's all you need.

You can then create a new EB/PP with new info.

EDIT: Seems like you are missing a few essential steps from the book/forum. PP/EB can not see the name on your debit/credit card or bank account.
Old 01-07-2013

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
When I get over my headache ( hopefully)

I got a Headache just trying to read that post.
The Following User Says Thank You to Roscoe For This Useful Post:
stanislav (01-08-2013)
Old 01-07-2013

At least it wasnt the usual "ive got a problem with ebay and im telling you naff all else but sort it out " post.
Seems to me after the epic time i spent reading it i likely candidate for multiple stealths .
I cant figure the banking option with the hebrew names but where theres a will theres a way .
Old 01-08-2013

Longevity: 90%

No offense but I just can't get myself to read his post ...
Old 02-15-2013
Threadstarter  

Cool

stanislav – it seems your nick (or name?) looks like a Bulgarian name, so if you understand Cyrillic, no problem for me to write it in BG and fully understand.

Whatever.

I wrote to PayPal on Monday. Today I have received a personal e-mail that is saying:

So I'm going to answer, that:

1. My PP Personal e-mail was my first account and I haven't been in the "business" there when I started selling, so there were only personal payments in order to have money to start "a small business" (I can't start without nothing/money, you know);
2. Then I've created my PP Business e-mail and started selling key codes, usually most (or 99% of the payments) are being received into THIS PP Business e-mail.

About the origin of the goods ("any documentation") - so far don't know what to answer. They want (in 6/7 Nov 2011) "Provide Supplier Invoices" and "Provide Supplier Contacts" - ORIGINAL AND LEGAL documents - which I (nor 95% of people here maybe :D) do NOT have.

Any comments or help? The e-mail was received few hours ago.

Regards.
Old 02-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

They want Invoices / Supplier Information from you.

They want that information, because they want to make sure you are not selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗, stolen, or other funky stuff.

You have to provide it, no other way around.
Old 02-15-2013
Threadstarter  

Are transactions (from WebMoney, Moneybookers, etc.) considered as "invoices"? In my opinion - nope.

About the supplier - OK, I might provide to them his Skype username, website or something, but that shoudn't not be considered (in my opinion) as solid evidence as well, right?

So the stuff that I might provide to them as far as I know they can't consider as an "Official Legal Documents" and info, no other way to get around this…

Last edited by PeHe oT PecToPaHTa; 02-15-2013 at 01:57 PM.
Old 02-15-2013

Depends on the product in question and if the manufacturer has approved retailers for this product.
If the product does not have approved sellers and is open to everyone create the invoices yourself .
If its a high end branded item with a select list of approved dealers give up now .
Old 02-15-2013
Threadstarter  

Battlefield 3 (80% of the saled keys), Dead Island, Rage, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and maybe some other videogame titles for PC.

They aren't high-end branded (digital) items. About the invoices – don't know such thing (creating them by myself incl. supplying contacts that links to the real supplier, who mostly are just a regular resellers, who sells without invoices as well).
Old 02-15-2013

Ok.
So do you know the origins of these codes ?
Do you know where they start off in life ?
Is there multiple companies / people creating these items ?
If you can trace this info back to source you create the desired info that is being requested by paypal in the format of the supplier.
Old 02-15-2013
Threadstarter  

Origin of Battlefield 3:

Info: Videogame
Developer: EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment (DICE)
Publisher: Electronic Arts

Distribution: Manufactured in EU (or here I have to provide the exact address of the factory? country/city/street? Like here for Koln, etc.)
Channels: Retail Market / Suppliers / Resellers
My reseller/supplier contacts: bla bla bla, skype: …, item store / his site: …, etc.
My channel: End Customers as a "Digital Retailer" using eBay.

The company behind the game is one (EA), but there're factories in EU where the items are being made - in FR, DE, AU, CZ, RU, etc.

---

And the same/similar story for the other videogames?
Old 02-15-2013

I Know the games and who creates them .
You are not selling games .
Who what why when creates the codes ? Or are you saying the game producer issues them ?
Old 02-15-2013
Threadstarter  

The game is the licence. The Licence is the code. The code is the (digital) item that I sale. The code (licence) is the item that I receive.

For console people - "the game" = the whole box with case, disc, n00b guide. But for PC gaming people - "the game" these years is usually only the licence (no matter if the licence can be purchased from a digital store like steam/origin/b.net or just a code, or from the retail market as a retail box).

Who - EA (they're generating millions of unique codes in their central database);
What - Codes (for using digitally using their Origin.com store, as well sending them to their EA Partners; As well as sending them to the factories around the world, where the codes are packed in cases with the disc, the guide and the whole case);
Why - Earning money;
When - Usually 1 month or 1.5m before the premier game release date.

So currently EA is the Origin/Source (the Publisher!). DICE ('game producer', a.k.a. developer) are wholly owned by Electronic Arts and Subsidiary of them as well, they can't issue codes (they release patches, porting the game currently to Mac from PC, upgrading the platform, etc., it is NOT their job the distribution part).
Old 02-15-2013

Im getting a headache ..
So EA generates or produces the codes then issues to digital stores .
Somewhere in this chain they are being sold to "others" shall we say for want of a better word .
I would format my invoices based on a correct original source ie one of the digital sources you mention .
Old 02-16-2013
Executive [VIP]

OP,

Please reduce the size of the paypal email.

So you are asking how to supply invoices for your digital items in such away to convince
paypal everything is OK? AND your hope is that they will restore an account that has been restricted since last year?

Old 02-16-2013
Threadstarter  

Image size reduced.

No, I'm asking how to answer to their e-mail, because "they need a clarification on the reason … and why I'm not able to provide any documents …".

Yeah, my hope is this.