eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   First Stealth - Item removed (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/55310-first-stealth-item-removed.html)

mindcrimes 01-12-2013 07:12 PM

First Stealth - Item removed

Set up 1st strealth acc on ebay 2 days ago complete with new pp/email/ip/user acc/bank acc/phone/address etc etc.

Listed an item yesterday and today I had an item removed for a supposedly VERO infringement on some headphones. Of course there are 800 other dudes selling the same thing successfully. Anyway,,,,

Should I cut my loses and move onto a new full set of stealth acc's and forget all about this set? Ebay and PP has not been limited (apart from the usual allowances)

GreenBean 01-12-2013 07:51 PM

For me, it would depend on the actual notice....

vot was ze notice?

:juggle:

(nb headphones are dodgy )

mindcrimes 01-12-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 410059)
For me, it would depend on the actual notice....

vot was ze notice?

:juggle:

(nb headphones are dodgy )

It was a MC019 (Or do you need the whole notice) It was all about VERO...

Yeah, headphones are getting on my tits... Do you happen to know if they view headphone cables in the same manner Mr GB

yotano211 01-13-2013 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindcrimes (Post 410064)
It was a MC019 (Or do you need the whole notice) It was all about VERO...

Yeah, headphones are getting on my tits... Do you happen to know if they view headphone cables in the same manner Mr GB

GB is a Mrs, and yes she does have those (in bold), :laugh::laugh::laugh:

epain 01-13-2013 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindcrimes (Post 410053)
Set up 1st strealth acc on ebay 2 days ago complete with new pp/email/ip/user acc/bank acc/phone/address etc etc.

Listed an item yesterday and today I had an item removed for a supposedly VERO infringement on some headphones. Of course there are 800 other dudes selling the same thing successfully. Anyway,,,,

Should I cut my loses and move onto a new full set of stealth acc's and forget all about this set? Ebay and PP has not been limited (apart from the usual allowances)

What kind of Headphones... Name brand so we can try to help...

rsot 01-13-2013 09:29 AM

This account can be used for other purposes but dont try to resell the headphones unless you have clearance. Retry with a different account....unless the namebrand is wicked risky.

Just because other sellers get away with it does not mean you will have success unless you do trial and error.

Sandy D 01-14-2013 02:46 AM

Another lesson learned.

Selling risky items on a new account is a sure fire "good bye" to an account.

slapped 01-14-2013 03:11 AM

Man, you want to go and create a brand Spanking New Set of Accounts (Ebay and Paypal) then with NO selling history, go out out an list one of those "China Specials" and come here and 'scratching your head" saying What the F^ck? and you wanna say that they said it was a "supposedly VERO infringement",,,,Really,,,"Supposedly",,,or maybe was it more like "Definately",,,,

What exactly did you expect to happen???,,Did you expect an Ebay Notice thanking you for selling those Items at such a Resonable price?,,,as for everyone else selling those Exact same items, Don't worry about them, worry about your own accounts,,

mindcrimes 01-14-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapped (Post 410452)
Man, you want to go and create a brand Spanking New Set of Accounts (Ebay and Paypal) then with NO selling history, go out out an list one of those "China Specials" and come here and 'scratching your head" saying What the F^ck? and you wanna say that they said it was a "supposedly VERO infringement",,,,Really,,,"Supposedly",,,or maybe was it more like "Definately",,,,

What exactly did you expect to happen???,,Did you expect an Ebay Notice thanking you for selling those Items at such a Resonable price?,,,as for everyone else selling those Exact same items, Don't worry about them, worry about your own accounts,,

It had nothing to do with Ebay on this occasion. It was an email sent to Ebay from the rights owner.

jamblix 01-14-2013 11:47 AM

You don't need to start off brand new again. Well you should create more accounts anyways if you plan on making any real money. For now though, it's just one MC019, you need 3 of those in my experience until you get the boot. Just pick something different and safe to sell and that MC019 will disappear in about 6 months.

And will you all stop selling those damn headphones. There's literally hundreds maybe thousands of other things with the same or better profit margins you can sell without the risk. You need to start thinking outside the box.

I started off the same way you did, selling those headphones and lost an account. That was 3 years ago...you have a long way to go.

stevebills 03-04-2013 05:26 AM

I think power sellers get a better ride they sell headphones and razor blades
but try that as a new user and listing will get removed talk about triple standards
don't list them sell them in the pub and forget about VERO keep under the radar get another few stealth account up and running :clap:

slapped 03-04-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindcrimes (Post 410539)
It had nothing to do with Ebay on this occasion. It was an email sent to Ebay from the rights owner.

Man, Thats EXACTLY how the V.E.R.O Program works,,,

Rights owner Complains to EBAY
Ebay sends you a Violation
Ebay tell you to get in touch with the rights owner about the violation

Product infringment NEVER has anything to do with Ebay

You need to do a little research,,smarten up man STOP selling the S^IT,,,or this will just be one in a LONG Line of NEVER ending problems for you and your accounts.

Ebayorbust 03-05-2013 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapped (Post 410452)

Another classic post, slapped.

PMSL.

rsot 03-05-2013 02:38 PM

Pity that chances are low that "mindcrimes" will read the wisdom of slapped :thumb: