How can I confirm my PayPal account without opening a bank account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-09-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Lightbulb How can I confirm my PayPal account without opening a bank account?

I want to create about 20-30 accounts as back ups but I want them to be 100% confirmed with VCC and VBA. The VCC is the easy part. I am not allowed to get bank accounts anywhere, because unfotunately I owe money to several banks, so I've been black listed.

I mainly use walmart money card, and such accounts to withdrawl my money. I only want to open up these accounts with the accounts I am currently using. It takes 2-3 and sometimes longer to confirm the bank account.

I want to be able to post items to my unused accounts, as they are confirmed, and then add the bank account, and wait the 2-3 days, while my listing runs.

Any tips?

Thank you.

(I really don't have any extra cash to buy VBA from verified sellers here, or else I'd be doing that)

Love you all.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Purchasing a VBA from one of the sellers on here would be the way to go.

Without being condescending, if you can't afford such a small amount you should really reconsider your business model.

Don't set up, or at least verify, all 30 accounts at once. Do it one at a time, get a few sales under your belt and this will fund further VBAs.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
sax4 (02-10-2013)
Old 02-10-2013
Threadstarter  

I don't mean to be rude, but I thought by clearly saying that I wanted to avoid buying the VBA, I would be guided to the solution.

I guess it's not as easy as typing it in this wonderful forum filled with people in the same situation.

But if someone can be kind enough to help a motivated college student to grow his business with the little resources I have, it would mean a whole lot to me.

In the meantime, I'll stare, and refresh..

:b

I love you all.
Old 02-10-2013

Longevity: 71%
Default How can I confirm my PayPal account without opening a bank account?

You really don't have any other options. You can get a VBA for $10. Why don't you save some of your money from your sales on your current accounts and reinvest that into your future (accounts).

Don't take this personal as I don't know you nor your business, but it seems like your business model is not working if you owe a bunch of money to banks and you can't afford a few dollars for VBAs.
Old 02-10-2013

Longevity: 69%

Kinda seems like you're expecting an answer that doesn't exist.

Your options are to get actual bank account, or VBA's - that's about it. You can get a reloadable vcc that is good with certain paypal countries, but that's a headache and probably will end up being a disaster, and again, it costs money.

If you are looking to setup 20-30 accounts without spending a dime, I probably wouldn't get my hopes up too high...
Old 02-10-2013

Longevity: 71%
Default How can I confirm my PayPal account without opening a bank account?

Or check out credit unions you shouldn't be black listed from them.
Old 02-10-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Not all banks use checksystems to see that you owe money to the banks.

Solutions are:

Work on paying those banks back and get your name off of checksystems.

Look for banks that do not use checksystems and there are many of them.

PM sent.
Old 02-10-2013

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by adventureman89 View Post
I want to create about 20-30 accounts as back ups but I want them to be 100% confirmed with VCC and VBA. The VCC is the easy part. I am not allowed to get bank accounts anywhere, because unfotunately I owe money to several banks, so I've been black listed.

I mainly use walmart money card, and such accounts to withdrawl my money. I only want to open up these accounts with the accounts I am currently using. It takes 2-3 and sometimes longer to confirm the bank account.

I want to be able to post items to my unused accounts, as they are confirmed, and then add the bank account, and wait the 2-3 days, while my listing runs.

Any tips?

Thank you.

(I really don't have any extra cash to buy VBA from verified sellers here, or else I'd be doing that)

Love you all.
My tip would be to avoid all that hassle until you hit your sending limit.

If you create the stealth account good enough, a linked credit card is fine.

Start selling on it and once it becomes a successful account, then add the bank.

I don't add a bank until I know the account is good and I've used up my sending limit. Too often things happen on new accounts and you may want to abandon the account.

For example: I have an account 30 days old. I sold an item that was over $500. I do offer returns(it's pointless not to), but this buyer decided 2 weeks after he received it that he wanted to return it. This was a non-vero item of high value. Payment had already cleared, and rather than risk bad feedback for not accepting the return, or risk losing a ebay case when the buyer decides to make up some story to qualify for SNAD case. . .I transferred the money out of that account, and have abandoned the account.

Saves me the hassle of dealing with all that, and screws ebay out of the $260 I owed them in fees for that account.

Sure it may seem unethical, but in my opinion, forcing a seller to accept a return for no reason is unethical. I had to pay for shipping, signature confirmation, and some schmuck decides to change their mind, leaving me to pay for the shipping. I don't think so.

As for the fees, I don't see that as unethical at all. Ebay has screwed me out of tens of thousands of dollars over the years. I'm just recouping some losses.

This is the value of new accounts. You don't have the vested time and effort building the feedback, so why try to hold onto it? Simple economics. I can open a new account in 20 minutes and about $13 in supplies.
The Following User Says Thank You to corleone For This Useful Post:
last3379 (03-23-2013)
Old 02-10-2013

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Not all banks use check systems. A good example is the capital one bank, formerly ING direct. You can open up to 30 savings accounts with them at one time. They do require the name to match the deposit.
Wal mart money card and nfinanse cards work well, but they're a bit high on the fees.

Quote:

You don't have to confirm the bank account in order to make withdrawals. Verify the account with a VBA, and withdraw to your unconfirmed bank, if you have no other means.

Quote:
I don't understand what you mean by this. Confirming bank accounts with the micro deposits? Why not wait until the listing is over, then add the bank account? With a vcc, it will have a 500 dollar a month limit.

Quote:

Any tips?

Thank you.

Love you all.
I'm not sure how you're trying to do any kind of business without even a little start up money. How much is a vba... 10 dollars?
Old 02-10-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious George View Post
Not all banks use check systems. A good example is the capital one bank, formerly ING direct. You can open up to 30 savings accounts with them at one time. They do require the name to match the deposit.
Wal mart money card and nfinanse cards work well, but they're a bit high on the fees.

You don't have to confirm the bank account in order to make withdrawals. Verify the account with a VBA, and withdraw to your unconfirmed bank, if you have no other means.

I don't understand what you mean by this. Confirming bank accounts with the micro deposits? Why not wait until the listing is over, then add the bank account? With a vcc, it will have a 500 dollar a month limit.

I'm not sure how you're trying to do any kind of business without even a little start up money. How much is a vba... 10 dollars?
thank you all for your kind responses.
Although $10 for 1 account may seem chump change for most of you, $10 x 30 = $300. I may get a bulk price, but even then it's still a lot for me.

I only spend about $60 to $100 on items each week. $300 is 3 weeks of merchandise to resell on eBay.
Old 02-10-2013

So.... start with one.
Old 02-10-2013

Buy a vba man. I wish I could!
Old 02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyhustler88 View Post
Buy a vba man. I wish I could!
You could operate a paypal account that is based in the USA.
Old 02-11-2013

Yeah but my ip would mess it up right??
Old 02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyhustler88 View Post
Yeah but my ip would mess it up right??
You just need an ip that is located in the USA.
Old 02-11-2013

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious George View Post
I'm not sure how you're trying to do any kind of business without even a little start up money.
Everyone wants to get rich via the Internet because the cost of entry is supposedly Free.

What part don't you understand?
Old 03-23-2013

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by corleone View Post
My tip would be to avoid all that hassle until you hit your sending limit.

If you create the stealth account good enough, a linked credit card is fine.

Start selling on it and once it becomes a successful account, then add the bank.

I don't add a bank until I know the account is good and I've used up my sending limit. Too often things happen on new accounts and you may want to abandon the account.

For example: I have an account 30 days old. I sold an item that was over $500. I do offer returns(it's pointless not to), but this buyer decided 2 weeks after he received it that he wanted to return it. This was a non-vero item of high value. Payment had already cleared, and rather than risk bad feedback for not accepting the return, or risk losing a ebay case when the buyer decides to make up some story to qualify for SNAD case. . .I transferred the money out of that account, and have abandoned the account.

Saves me the hassle of dealing with all that, and screws ebay out of the $260 I owed them in fees for that account.

Sure it may seem unethical, but in my opinion, forcing a seller to accept a return for no reason is unethical. I had to pay for shipping, signature confirmation, and some schmuck decides to change their mind, leaving me to pay for the shipping. I don't think so.

As for the fees, I don't see that as unethical at all. Ebay has screwed me out of tens of thousands of dollars over the years. I'm just recouping some losses.

This is the value of new accounts. You don't have the vested time and effort building the feedback, so why try to hold onto it? Simple economics. I can open a new account in 20 minutes and about $13 in supplies.

When you say you transfer the money out of the account then abandon it, how/where do you transfer the money without a bank account added.

Do you transfer the funds to another paypal account?

Thanks.
Old 03-23-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

@last3379,

paypal transfers can be done with its associated risks.

Spending your own paypal balance has some merit.

USA users have more options to cash out.

Personal choice comes to play to access your own funds.

Also consider the long term plan of an account. At some point, a bank account might be attached.

It's a matter of keeping an account viable without a limitation.
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
last3379 (03-25-2013)
Old 03-24-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by last3379 View Post
When you say you transfer the money out of the account then abandon it, how/where do you transfer the money without a bank account added.

Do you transfer the funds to another paypal account?

Thanks.
No dont transfer to another account. You make purchases, explore options...a few exist. You should still get the bank account attached - best to start like that seem you are new to the possibilities
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
last3379 (03-25-2013)
Old 03-24-2013

I do the make purchases thing, hoping for something new..
Old 03-24-2013

I also change funds between paypal accounts but its a 50/50 chance, the transaction usually gets reversed back soon after.
Old 03-24-2013

exchanging funds between accounts is risky