eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Whither NARU? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/57213-whither-naru.html)

zoneout 02-28-2013 10:06 AM

Whither NARU?

Is it me or does not ebay NARU accounts anymore? I mean sometime last year if I looked at feedbacks I would see plenty of accounts gone NARU. Then since middle of the year I dont really see any. Even buyers that had tons of complaints lodged against them by multiple sellers.... accounts are still active!

OK, so ebay is still suspending accts in droves as usual but not deleting them. Smells to me like they are trying to fudge the numbers of active users to maybe impress the wall street types. Something is rotten in Denmark and maybe San Jose too.

boost 02-28-2013 12:27 PM

I can tell you first hand they don't NARU...they indefinitely suspend the seller's "seller account", but they still allow the seller to BUY on that account. It's tricky for sure.

I know this because I had one account not too long ago that went down in this fashion AND I had a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ (stealth?) seller that ended up scamming 20 some-odd people over the course of one week and his feedback is now 66% with 2 star DSRs yet he is still a registered user. Imagine that. With all of those negatives and low DSR's and cases opened against him....my oh my.

zoneout 03-01-2013 07:25 AM

Right, but what I am saying is buyer accounts that turn out to be scammers or else a hijacked account and get multiple complaints used to get NARUd. Now seems like they continue to live on - just suspended from buying I guess. Or maybe eb lets them keep buying - who knows. :noidea:

To me only reason to keep them active is so eb can `wow` the unsuspecting investor with their `huge` increases in total member accounts. Remember, to investors more accounts = more fees and growth. Whenever I have seen companies behave this way in the past it always turned out to be a house of cards and eventually comes crashing down.

GreenBean 03-01-2013 07:30 AM

They no longer put that wonderful RED writing

No longer a registered user

They stopped just under two years ago. Had it back for a while. Then changed again.

Usually there is no activity as well.

Also, on a GOOGLE search that ebay name has no info regarding being unregistered.

Makes stalking difficult.

:spy:

slim jim 03-01-2013 01:35 PM

Re: Whither NARU?

Ebay can be judged by financial 'experts' by the amount of active users, I'm sure this has something to do with it.