eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   What did you do to get suspended that fast? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/57441-what-did-you-do-get-suspended-fast.html)

yukinara 03-06-2013 02:03 AM

What did you do to get suspended that fast?

I have read around and notice many people complaint that they list the first item - BAM - eBay locked/banned the account next day. I was like "WTH did you do?" I opened three new eBay accounts, all tied to 1 Paypal account, same info (address, phone, name, etc), and I used up my selling limit almost instantly (in the first week). Until now, eBay never bother to even call me or anything, and that was way before this forum, I have no idea about that 30 days waiting or spreading to many accounts. After a few months, they increase my selling limit and I always get decent profit from the stuff I sell. So I wonder what they did to get banned THAT fast.

GreenBean 03-06-2013 02:19 AM

Before there are replies to you, tell us more about how you created the accounts?

What did you do, what did you list? Most importantly describe your paypal creation.

You will be surprised at the different things that come to play regarding new accounts.

:ranger:

MM78 03-06-2013 02:21 AM

Those that were banned,limited for listing quickly probably listed high risk items, or phakes, or combination of different things.

That's great that you were the exception to the rule but there are reasons why we suggest what we suggest.

Also, we don't recommend the 3 ebay accounts to 1 Paypal for a reason...but hey, do what your doing, the way your doing it.

yukinara 03-06-2013 02:55 AM

Exactly what I said. I made 1 paypal account first, then I create three ebay acc since I heard that I can tie up to 8 acc. But since I'm too lazy to change the info, I just use the same name on all of them with address, phone numbers and everything. I did write a new ad, but it's based on the old ones. For pictures, I even used the same ones, just changed names because I don't want everything to look exactly the same. And that was it. But I know how to erase ebay tracking, change IP and stuff since the old days I used to rotate hundred of IPs a day.

I really don't think I'm an exception to the rule as recently I was hit with an SSN request. I think perhaps my items are relatively at low price and generic. I mean, it's not rocket science to find some dirt cheap items to sell. I can't tell exactly what I sell because it's my business, but it's easier than most people think. And I started this whole business since I was a dirt poor student. I think as long as they don't sell anything with a brand name and more than $50 on new accounts, there shouldn't be any problem. Hell, I even drop ship kindle from amazon back in the days and that account still survives.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 428619)
Before there are replies to you, tell us more about how you created the accounts?

What did you do, what did you list? Most importantly describe your paypal creation.

You will be surprised at the different things that come to play regarding new accounts.

:ranger:

boost 03-06-2013 11:14 AM

What did I do to get limited....uhh, I was breathing.

zoneout 03-06-2013 12:09 PM

Hey OP, you didnt say when you created those accounts but it sounds like it was back in the day when eb was more lenient on new accounts. Try making some today and see how far you get before casting aspersions on others. :mad2:

stevebills 03-06-2013 12:56 PM

I got limited I was selling F a k e s vero stolen goods and banned goods I lasted nearly a day on ebay:doh::doh::doh:

yukinara 03-06-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoneout (Post 428754)
Hey OP, you didnt say when you created those accounts but it sounds like it was back in the day when eb was more lenient on new accounts. Try making some today and see how far you get before casting aspersions on others. :mad2:

if you consider March 2012 is that far back.

boost 03-06-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevebills (Post 428770)
I got limited I was selling F a k e s vero stolen goods and banned goods I lasted nearly a day on ebay:doh::doh::doh:

:juggle: :pop2:

zoneout 03-06-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yukinara (Post 428803)
if you consider March 2012 is that far back.

Yup. That`s ancient. New accts got harder around November last year.