eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Paypal Limited??? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/57928-paypal-limited.html)

TheRevolver 03-18-2013 08:58 PM

Paypal Limited???

This account is over a month old, 4 items sold in total. The cost of the items were around $43 including shipping.

Got a message from a buyer wanting to return an item just a few minutes ago. I told him to keep it and I refunded the payment as it's stealth and doesn't have an accessible address, also the item didn't cost me much so I don't mind.

Seen another item sold, so went to print the label, clicked the check box to sign up for billing agreement and the next page gave me this message...

"Sorry, you cannot create a billing agreement because your account access has been limited"

There's no message whatsoever anywhere. I can still sign in and I didn't receive any email saying it's limited, my paypal and ebay are fully intact.

Is this an error or something?

Could it be because there's no money available in the Paypal as it's still waiting to be released?

It's not limited but I got that message when trying to sign up for the billing agreement...

I've never been limited so this is new to me, must be an error or something?

TheRevolver 03-19-2013 12:58 PM

Does anyone have any info on this? How will I know if the Paypal is limited?

GreenGhost 03-19-2013 02:54 PM

Call Paypal most likely it's just an error or a glitch in their system. hope all goes well..maybe others will chime in soon :pop2:

TheRevolver 03-19-2013 03:03 PM

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Don't really want to call them though as it's stealth and I'd rather avoid them.

I've called before on other accounts and everything was fine but I'd rather not if I don't have to.

Have you ever been limited? Do they send you an email?

How would I know if I'm actually limited?

GreenBean 03-19-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRevolver (Post 432455)
Does anyone have any info on this? How will I know if the Paypal is limited?

Sometimes there is a delay with the notices

Sign into PayPal

Check the status

Wait say 10 more hours

Then email them

But only if you are OK to do that

Good Luck

TheRevolver 03-19-2013 04:46 PM

Thanks!

This happened last night and there's still no message or email. It's been almost 24 hours.

Someone told me there would be a yellow message at the top of Paypal but there's nothing.

I hope it's just an error, all I did was refund someone, everything is verified and in good standing as it should be.

raidar 03-21-2013 02:32 AM

How's it been going? Message on top does not have yellow background anymore, it's just black text on white

http://s17.postimage.org/z9e3hqyen/limits.png

TheRevolver 03-21-2013 01:51 PM

Going just fine, thanks for asking. I'm definitely not limited so I don't know what that message was all about, must have been some sort of an error.

I haven't tried signing up for the billing agreement again. Funds are being released as normal.

TheRevolver 03-21-2013 07:31 PM

Here's an update on the status.

Turns out I am limited but couldn't see it until I went to the resolution center.

They wanted me to confirm my location by phone, luckily I had a prepaid laying around that wasn't linked to any account.

I successfully activated the prepaid and proceeded to confirm the phone number. I clicked next and waited for them to call with the code, waited 5 minutes and never got a call.

This seemed fishy as I just added the number and they said they'd call soon. Guess what, turns out I added the wrong number, off by one number, dumb me!

Always double check everything you do, I was ooooo close to getting it unlimited without hassle.

Now when I click confirm address, it says they sent a letter to the address on the stealth and no longer gives the phone option.

I'm on hold with Paypal now, hopefully they'll let me go ahead and confirm it over the phone but I doubt it :(

I'll update soon. I'm so disappointed in myself lol, what a dumb mistake.