eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Siphoning money from multiple paypal accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/60680-siphoning-money-multiple-paypal-accounts.html)

glodge2002 06-03-2013 11:49 AM

Siphoning money from multiple paypal accounts

Excuse me if I have somehow missed this in one of the many threads out there. I had read quite a bit and haven't quite seen this fully detailed and explained by anyone.

For those of you who have multiple paypal accounts....as in 20 to 30 accounts or more. What is your method of siphoning that money out. Do you have 20 to 30 different bank accounts? Probably not, so what exactly are you doing.....especially if you $10,000 to $20,000 every two to 3 weeks.

I will be creating at least that many paypal accounts and just haven't quite wrapped my head around how to move that much money without paypal flagging that much activity. Plus, how many bank accounts do you need to cover that much?

Thank you

danshan 06-03-2013 11:59 AM

I have a bank account on every account I have and I have 43 accounts currently

MM78 06-03-2013 12:03 PM

Siphoning will eventually get those accounts linked, then banned....which then will have you coming back with the "Help Me" thread on how ALL your accounts are now limited, and what can you do to get them back.

Do you see the Dominoe effect?

corleone 06-03-2013 12:33 PM

The common misconception here is that it's impossible to have 50 bank accounts, when actually it's quite easy. There are so many banks out there, and most of them want your business.

Start applying for bank accounts. Right off the bat, you get a checking and saving. After a few months open another savings. If you do that at 10 banks you soon have 30 accounts and really nobody cares. If you are married, like I am, that's 60 accounts. I have a couple banks where I have 10 accounts and they love me as a customer. They know it's for my business and I've explained why I need to separate the accounts. I do not tell them it's for stealth purposes, but I do have a logical reason that never seems to be questioned in the least.

glodge2002 06-03-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 454897)
Siphoning will eventually get those accounts linked, then banned....which then will have you coming back with the "Help Me" thread on how ALL your accounts are now limited, and what can you do to get them back.

Do you see the Dominoe effect?

I know what you mean. When I used the word Siphoning, I didn't quite mean it in the literal sense. So, my apologies. I was short on time and just went ahead with what was on my mind. I appreciate the input though. Thanks

glodge2002 06-03-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corleone (Post 454907)
The common misconception here is that it's impossible to have 50 bank accounts, when actually it's quite easy. There are so many banks out there, and most of them want your business.

Start applying for bank accounts. Right off the bat, you get a checking and saving. After a few months open another savings. If you do that at 10 banks you soon have 30 accounts and really nobody cares. If you are married, like I am, that's 60 accounts. I have a couple banks where I have 10 accounts and they love me as a customer. They know it's for my business and I've explained why I need to separate the accounts. I do not tell them it's for stealth purposes, but I do have a logical reason that never seems to be questioned in the least.

Thank you very much for the explanation. I appreciate it. Do you operate each paypal account until it reaches a certain amount and then just "shelf it" until next year? That way, just keeping that paypal account linked to that bank account for good?

corleone 06-03-2013 07:36 PM

I have a technique for buying goods from other accounts and once I reach the sending limit I will make the choice to keep the account and add a bank or abandon it. If there's a negative feedback or any mc999's on it then I'll just let it go.

GreenBean 06-03-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glodge2002 (Post 454889)

I will be creating at least that many paypal accounts and just haven't quite wrapped my head around how to move that much money without paypal flagging that much activity. Plus, how many bank accounts do you need to cover that much?

Thank you

Define your own plan first before you start the task of making paypal accounts & needing bank accounts.
Work out what you expect to sell on ebay, the number of accounts there. Then look at how to combine both ebay & paypal.

Once you have definition it becomes easier. You will work out what should be needed.

:ranger:

rsot 06-04-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glodge2002 (Post 455002)
Thank you very much for the explanation. I appreciate it. Do you operate each paypal account until it reaches a certain amount and then just "shelf it" until next year? That way, just keeping that paypal account linked to that bank account for good?

It is a good way to operate - keep within limits and SPREAD sales - stealth way