Is eBay / Paypal stealth right for me? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 06-30-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Is eBay / Paypal stealth right for me?

I have been with eBay & Paypal for over 10 years and an immaculate record (5300+ feedback 100% positive). I sell brand name dietary supplements and skin care products to international buyers. Most of my transaction is under $50 after shipping. Everything is fine until I bought $10,000 worth of Apple products locally at a discount and then listed them on eBay (one time deal). I did made sure the seller (private party) has legitimate purchase receipts for everything and those are not stolen property, which I verified later with the retail store.

A week later after I sold and shipped the Apple products, Paypal limited my account (eBay is fine) and requested many documents including original invoices for the items I sold. Unfortunately, my appeal is denied permanently despite I provided everything Paypal asked.

Of course, I didn't research here and decide to have one of my employee use her Paypal account for future transaction. 2 weeks later, her account got limited due to "it is linked with another account"

I currently average about $35,000 in sales from eBay & doesn't really want to deal with the constant hassle of maintaining "stealth" account. Say if I open a brand new Paypal account using my business EIN (which was not given to Paypal previously) for payment received from my existing eBay account, does the eBay / Paypal stealth guide offer the information needed to keep my new PP account active? New phone #, business check account, address & etc I really don't want to give up my existing eBay account since all my active listing shows how quantity of the unit sold.

Any suggestion is appreciated!

P.S. If I open this new account after my existing case is settled with Paypal (180 days withdrawal & account closed). Will this still considered a policy violation? Will the new account be less likely to limited due to said reason?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-02-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

you should do this;

open the new ein account paypal and a new ebay, and do not link it in any way to the old limited/violated account.

As for the existing ebay that does so well, unfortunately if paypal has parted ways with you, then the old paypal is linked to that ebays details, therefore if you open a new paypal, even in different details and link it, it is a big risk ....and they may close it too.

do not waste good new details on the old link.

save the good ein details for a brand new ebay and paypal pairing
Old 07-02-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You do need the stealth guide to SETUP new, unlinked accounts to your old account - properly done, you will NOT be attached to your old activity.

As for STAYING link free, forum is great for that - plus guide makes the steps logical.

If you open the account in the same way as old pp account with old info, etc. - you will be banned fairly quickly (usually).

All the best
Old 07-02-2013

Longevity: 64%

I know it feels cool to have 5 million feedback and six zillion items sold but really buyers dont really care. Go stealth spread out your risk and really your life will be much easier and really safer.
Old 07-03-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by danshan View Post
I know it feels cool to have 5 million feedback and six zillion items sold but really buyers dont really care. Go stealth spread out your risk and really your life will be much easier and really safer.
I think they do care a fair bit, and more to the point eBay care a lot. It also helps in getting higher search results

OP - The only way you can use your old account is by accepting payment via another method. You can no longer use PayPal. Look into Skrill and merchant accounts.

If you want to be able to use PP, then you need to build up another eBay account. If you want to stay link free, then the stealth guide is very much recommended.
Old 07-03-2013

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

I agree with danshan I honestly sell all my items listed whether I have 0 feedback or 100, the important thing is having a great product that sells itself, when u find that it's easy sales from there.

Honestly if I list 10 items I sell ten items if I List 20 I sell 20 , and my feedback has no bearing because I sell 100% on any account no matter what the feedback

Don't get me wrong I work hard with my customer service to keep my accounts 100%, high feedback rating is a must to stay on ebay

But create many accounts and spread the sales out , that's what ebay is all about, when one account starts selling alot you get noticed and bring more ebay eyes on your account and that's what brings suspensions, spread sales keep under there radar , GO STEALTH!
Old 07-03-2013

Longevity: 65%

yeah you sold dietary supplements and went right into a high risk item i think thats the mistake you did yes the ebay sealth guide is perfect works for everyone on here
Old 07-03-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

With those kind of dietary supplements, having your website is also a good side option