eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Help me save my second account! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/61647-help-me-save-my-second-account.html)

411guru 07-02-2013 12:53 AM

Help me save my second account!

So I have 2 real accounts. One was recently restricted from selling, not suspended. Buyer claimed f@ke even when not. I can still buy. But my other real account is actively selling. I think eventually they'll link them but I don't want to stop selling since cash is coming in.

My question is, is there anyway to save the active second account? Was thinking to close the restricted account. Both accounts have a variation of my real name address etc. They are still using the same paypal. Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated!

AuctionsDenied 07-02-2013 01:35 AM

Do you have any stealth accts in the wings?

JamesNorth101 07-02-2013 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 411guru (Post 463935)
They are still using the same paypal.

Defiantly linked because of this. Start to build up stealth accounts without links

GreenBean 07-02-2013 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 411guru (Post 463935)
So I have 2 real accounts. One was recently restricted from selling, not suspended. Buyer claimed f@ke even when not. I can still buy. But my other real account is actively selling. I think eventually they'll link them but I don't want to stop selling since cash is coming in.

My question is, is there anyway to save the active second account? Was thinking to close the restricted account. Both accounts have a variation of my real name address etc. They are still using the same paypal. Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Accounts are already linked because of the same paypal.

Here's my advice:

avoid doing anything daft like closing the account put on restriction. That will trip flags and your other account may be checked.
OK, this account is already flagged. But you still have the ability to buy & therefore can make use of it. What was your actual notice of suspension?

If you had a claim of the item being phake what notice was attached? Depending on what you have received, you may be able to fight back.
Handled correctly, you can still go on selling. You will need to stay under the radar.

Bear in mind, that no sensible seller would close an account. They would fight to keep it. Allow ebay/paypal the cruelty of killing off an account.
Take as much action as you can to protect otherwise.

Supply some more details. I will reply adter reading them.
Hang in there, guru
:peace:

rsot 07-03-2013 12:35 PM

They are definitely linked - does this mean that the other account could go down? Quite likely - only a matter of time.

Start shifting operations to backup stealths STAT. It is important to avoid potential limitations and problems with loss of selling rights on the 2nd account.

If you can push to save the 1st account...now is the time.