eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   I've researched and have a plan... are there holes?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/61992-ive-researched-have-plan-there-holes.html)

stealthpal 07-11-2013 09:35 PM

I've researched and have a plan... are there holes??

Recently one of my legit Paypal accounts with 100% happy customers was shut down by Paypal, and now I'm just waiting for the rest of my legit linked eBay/Paypal accounts to be shut down too.

I'm trying to protect my business from this happening again so this is my plan...

I will use/buy a few friend's Paypal identities who have old, clean eBay account/Paypal account, that were opened prior to eBay selling limits etc.

For each new Paypal Account/eBay account use one dedicated machine, with one smartphone tethered to it to be used every time eBay or Paypal is logged into. The account then has a clean IP address, no dramas with cookies/flash, an attached 1300 number, and a mobile number. All of these ring through to the prepaid smart phone, thus looking like my friend has a nice normal clean eBay/Paypal account.

These are my concerns are about this plan here in Australia.

1) Listings - my images, product data etc are stored on one Magento Community back end, with multiple storefronts/urls. It's on a cloud based server, but I'm unsure how to best manage this. I have an inventory that i want to spread across a few of these eBay stores / machines, but the truth is it's all coming from the same database. Further, the eBay accounts have to be linked to a Magento back end using M2E pro. I know eBay owns Magento too - anyone have experience with this?

2) Bank accounts. I have legit companies / trading names / merchant facilties etc, and I pay tax. I don't want to commit fraud, or break the law. Am I going to come unstuck having these Paypal accounts go into the legit business bank account, owned by a legit company, which will have me listed as a director all over ASIC etc? Any advice?

3) Tax implications. I've heard that in Australia eBay and Paypal both report to the ATO anyone who sells on eBay - is this true? I'm not trying to avoid paying tax, but I'm worried about the people who have these Paypal accounts getting audited. My thoughts on this, to make it legit, was to give them a small % of turnover, but do all of the actual work for them, so in effect they are running a bus. themselves, at a tiny margin - they fill in their Tax supplement, and I give them a legit invoice for all of my costs/charges in running the business.

Stealth4 07-11-2013 10:54 PM

I don't know but I would rather not use my friends accounts. There is a chance that account too can get limited then what? Will you look for another friend? I rather make all stealth and spread the sales. Also you don't need a different device for each PayPal / eBay account. Just different windows id. About tax etc I let someone else answer

Dmshark25 07-11-2013 11:11 PM

Stealth is just a way we operate to protect our identity from EBAY and PAYPAL .

Stealth once learned will teach you the true rules to sell and become successful on ebay. You said it yourself your account was closed in perfect standing doing probably everything EBAYand PAYPAL told you even advertise to do.

Well guess what if you follow ebay/Paypal 's instructions you will most likely get limited/ suspended.

Stealth teaches you how to operate in such a way that you need to operate to avoid limitations and create multiple accounts with no links so that you will never again have your sales come to a crashing hault like now. No big deal one account goes down you have 100 more with no links to the other accounts.

Never use a friend or family members information the only thing this will accomplish is hurt strained relationships with possible tax and legality issues. No need to use anyone's information.

You can create as many ebay/Paypal accounts as u want all with different business operating names and all with different information that is not linked to any other account.

First thing if you haven't already read and study the stealth guide and once you think you have it down ask questions on this forum , many members here are willing to help those who help themselves .

As stealth sellers we do not promote or engage in any illegal activity and as a matter of fact I believe the best ebay sellers are a result of this forum.

Good luck

rsot 07-12-2013 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthpal (Post 466755)
I'm trying to protect my business from this happening again so this is my plan...

I will use/buy a few friend's Paypal identities who have old, clean eBay account/Paypal account, that were opened prior to eBay selling limits etc.

Why are you using friend`s identities? and trying to do legit tax info? Not good mix...dont use real info - go stealth

GreenBean 07-12-2013 06:31 AM

Avoid using ANY of your friends info. Simply avoid that scenario.

Read the forum in depth.

Re-do your plan.

No way can you mix friends and taxes even in Australia.

Do not go down that path.

:nono:

stealthpal 07-15-2013 06:18 PM

Thanks all - I guess the biggest hurdle I have to over come though, is that I have so many items to list, and brand new eBay accounts only let you list 10 items. It could take years to get these limits raised.

I have tens of thousands of SKUs to get listed, and staff to pay.

Can I ask are people here actually listing large volumes?

MM78 07-15-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthpal (Post 467764)
Thanks all - I guess the biggest hurdle I have to over come though, is that I have so many items to list, and brand new eBay accounts only let you list 10 items. It could take years to get these limits raised.

That's actually false, in many cases limits do get raised rather quickly. In some cases raises can come by as soon as 1-2 months.

vxmotorsport 07-15-2013 07:41 PM

Within 3 months i had a 100/£3500 selling limit on many accounts... Get 10 accounts thats 1000/£35,000, why not 20 and have 200/£70,000... Its all about spreading sales, instead of having 1 account selling £70k a month why not have 20 accounts selling £3.5k a month, eb/pp will see you as a much lower risk resulting in a less likely chance you will be banned. And if you do get banned, hey... Why not have 10 more accounts on standby :D it takes time to build up yes, but when you do, good luck in eb/pp stopping you :)

stealthpal 07-15-2013 07:46 PM

My understanding on eBay limits in Australia is that you can raise your limits by 75% -80% every month (only if you request it).

Month 1 - 10 listings
Month 2 - 18 listings
Month 3 - 32 listings
Month 4 - 56 listings
Month 5 - 98 listings
Month 6 - 172 listings

etc - you can see that it would take a long time to get a decent store. Also - these are ITEMS not even listings, e.g. 1 buy it now listing, with 3 variations, and 10 of each variation equals 30 listings.

stealthpal 07-15-2013 07:49 PM

Thanks VX Motosport. But the thing is that I have over 30,000 SKUs. That would be a LOT of accounts.

danshan 07-15-2013 08:26 PM

Split your profits and wholesale out to the number of accounts you can handle. I manage about 40 what I call working accts which means selling on all the time and i am busy with them. I think someone can manage 100 accounts if I worked it full time. You can hire ten people to run 50 accts each thats 500 accounts and you should quickly with normal increases meet your goal. Remember the 200 item rule when you are doing the math on your accts

MM78 07-15-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthpal (Post 467778)
Thanks VX Motosport. But the thing is that I have over 30,000 SKUs. That would be a LOT of accounts.

Can't always have your cake and eat it too! If you feel that calling in will raise your limits then by all means but remember that calling it can cause major issues and you would be playing with fire. I don't know what kind of info AU Ebay would ask in order to raise limits but I am sure some AU sellers would know.

Sandy D 07-16-2013 02:34 AM

DO NOT use friends info at all.

No need to do that.

You are putting their names and credit at risk.

I operate 100s of selling accounts of my own and never used a friends or families information.

If you read back in the forum there are horror stories of people losing friends and family members over this.

One story sticks in my mind.

Young kid ask his Dad to use his ebay account. Dad yes sure kid go ahead.

Kid did not tell Dad he was selling phake crap and gets the account shut down. Loser kid does not tell Dad he owes 2000 in ebay fees and did not ship the rest of the items people bought.

Loser kid lets it go.

Dad loses most of his retirement in stock market crash and begins to sort his collections of items to build up his retirement to a comfy level.

Goes to list those items on ebay and bam, no account, suspended, banned and gone.

Dad approached loser kid and loser kid tells Dad I never thought you would ever need the account and ebay screwed me.

Dad looks into it and find loser kid STOLE from these buyers in his Dads name.

Dad repays pp for all the loser kids STEALING and ebay wont let Dad have the account back.

He has an account today because I made sure the loser Kid who should be in jail for fraud and scamming people did not screw Dad out of his retirement.

Dad has now built his money back up thanks to a stealth account I helped and showed him how to make.

Dont screw over your parents, friends, family for your own good.

No need to do this.

rsot 07-16-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthpal (Post 467764)

Takes time regardless - or look for a seller on this forum to try and hook you up with high limit accounts (another option) -

trains 08-19-2013 10:46 PM

Month 1 - 10 listings
Month 2 - 18 listings
Month 3 - 32 listings
Month 4 - 56 listings
Month 5 - 98 listings
Month 6 - 172 listings

Not too sure but I think my limits went up quicker than this.

rsot 08-20-2013 10:33 AM

You can also look at other web options - Az, your own website, CL, etc. to move these items

john456 08-20-2013 09:54 PM

dmshark25

"Stealth is just a way we operate to protect our identity from EBAY and PAYPAL"

So well put. I will quote that.