A few questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-20-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default A few questions

1. Which donlge is the best/cheapest and has dynamic IP?

2. Where can I sell pallets at a time of many as is printers and TVs (store returns some work some don't).

3. I have a new legit ebay with friends identity, category limits screw me over on new account. I need to sell hundreds of printers and broken TVs, how can this be accomplished?

4. Does collecting on one bank account from many Paypal's arise suspicion?

The basics I probably have about 20 more questions too, thanks for any help!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-20-2013

Longevity: 65%
Send a message via Skype™ to AuctionsDenied

You can find the answers to many of your questions here on the forum.

Pick up the stealth guide and get a good foundation on how to run your business.

Good Luck
Old 07-20-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingboy2k3 View Post

2. Where can I sell pallets at a time of many as is printers and TVs (store returns some work some don't).

3. I have a new legit ebay with friends identity, category limits screw me over on new account. I need to sell hundreds of printers and broken TVs, how can this be accomplished?

The basics I probably have about 20 more questions too, thanks for any help!
1. Every dongle will be dynamic. Do a bit of research to find the cheapest one that has the best signal in your area

2. eBay, flea markets, gumtree (if you have that in the US) ect ect

3. Using a friends ID will lead to issues in the long term. It is not stealth. If you want to beat category limits you need more than 1 account.

4.You cannot collect money from several PP in 1 account. 1 PP to 1 Bank Account. Not to mention if you could do this the links you would cause....

Need to really read the stealth guide and then the forums. Your plan is very flawed at the moment.
Old 07-20-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

That depends on what is available in your area. Use one of the many services available that shows your options by ZIP code and narrow it down to a couple of choices. Then, come back and ask which is best, provider A or provider B. Also, dongles are only ONE option. Others exist as well. What really matters, as you seem to know already, is that the IP is dynamic and NOT static.

That depends. One member answered flea markets, etc. But I believe you were talking about eBay or other online venues. Craigslist comes to mind.

For eBay, it depends on how you are selling them. If you are testing these, then they can be sold as working but used. If you don't want to test each one, then you are better off selling them "as-is" and "for parts". There IS a big market for such items, as people use them to make repairs.

Under NO circumstances would I attempt to sell these as "may be working or may not" because eBay will view that as high risk. ESPECIALLY if that language is buried at the bottom of the listing. Also, buyers being the way they are, even if they understand the item may or may not work, will likely complain if they feel they have been ripped off. I can see the complaints now... "from the picture, it LOOKED good, I thought it would be working...

You will need several stealth accounts. All new accounts have some sort of limits on them whether or not they are stealth accounts. These limits increase over time. The only exceptions I have ever seen made are for larger companies selling on eBay. If you were, for example, Neiman-Marcus, eBay would make an exception and you could sell as much as you want as quickly as you want. But for small guys like us, that is not an option.

Also, DON'T use any friend's or relative's accounts. Even with the best of intentions, something can go south and if it does you don't want to ruin a relationship that you value. Search around the forum, there are several examples of heartache caused by closed accounts, unpaid eBay fees, etc. The beauty of stealth is that you don't have to do this!

You MUST use a separate bank account for each PayPal account. Using the same bank account on multiple PayPal accounts will link those accounts and they WILL be shut down.

The basics I probably have about 20 more questions too, thanks for any help.

I recommend the stealth guide. It lays out everything in a step-by-step manner and serves as a good checklist, especially when you are new to stealth. Stealth is not rocket science, but it DOES require attention to detail. So you know, I do NOT own the forum and I do NOT benefit in any way if you decide to buy the guide. My "executive" title just means that I have answered a lot of questions and I try to help as much as I can. Stealth helped me and I want to help others. I remember how it felt when I lost my first account - I was dumbfounded, because I thought only scammers and counterfeiters lost accounts which turned out to be untrue.

YES, you can also gain the knowledge you need by searching the forums, but it is much easier using the guide. The best use of the forums is to keep up to date on new developments.

Don't get discouraged! Stealth quickly becomes second nature. It only SEEMS overwhelming in the beginning.

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by jeffweico; 07-20-2013 at 05:13 AM.
Old 07-20-2013
Threadstarter  

Thank you all very much for the replies. I know I will be fine on Ebay in 90 days with category limits. It just seems a little ridiculous because my items (printers and TVs) have a 1 every 30 day limits for new accounts. I do not want to create 1000 Ebay accounts just to sell my 1000 items because I need to sell now. Which lead to my problem of creating 1000 bank accounts to collect from 1000 account, not reasonable.

The loophole for a legitimate business could work for me. I am essentially trying to start a liquidation company and have a business address, about 100 pallets of product, and come in on a 9-5 basis ready to sell and ship items. What would be the best way to contact eBay about this if it helps? Thanks again.
Old 07-20-2013
Executive [VIP]

You could buy a ready made and aged ebay account. Have a look in the seller sections to see what is available.
Old 07-20-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
You could buy a ready made and aged ebay account. Have a look in the seller sections to see what is available.
I looked around a little and messaged one member for a $250 account, I will see how it goes.

What would be required to look like a legitimate business in the eyes of eBay for a new account. I could apply for a EIN number, even take pictures of my warehouse/products/shipping area, link to my amazon store, prove identity, pretty much anything.
Old 07-20-2013
Executive [VIP]

The best way to prove to eBay that you are a legit business is to build up feedback and maintain high DSR.

Proven track records lead to higher selling limits.
Old 07-20-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
The best way to prove to eBay that you are a legit business is to build up feedback and maintain high DSR.

Proven track records lead to higher selling limits.
Yes I understand this. My situation is I have an almost unlimited supply of items and I have 2 months time. This is a summer thing, and I will be fine next summer but I am concerned about the next 2 months. Seems like my only option is buying an aged eBay account at the moment.
Old 07-20-2013

Longevity: 73%
Send a message via Skype™ to defon

Quote:
It just seems a little ridiculous because my items (printers and TVs) have a 1 every 30 day limits for new accounts.
WOW!! This is amazing to me. I have been selling for years and notice a few limitations on some items but nothing this strict.

I wonder if e bay gets slot of complaints or scammers selling these items.

I make my living only on e bay but if I saw this for one of my products I would be in search for another way to sell my products.

Good luck.
Old 07-20-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Yes I understand this. My situation is I have an almost unlimited supply of items and I have 2 months time. This is a summer thing, and I will be fine next summer but I am concerned about the next 2 months. Seems like my only option is buying an aged eBay account at the moment.
At this point in time, it might be your only option. You can always make new fresh stealths and sell on those at the same time so when next year comes along you have built up some good feedback and probably have high selling limits as well.
Old 07-21-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Use the answers to your advantage and learn stealth throughly.

Search the forum well for topics of interest since many of your questions will have been answered in different ways in different posts.

All the best.