eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Hello to everyone! Advices will be appreciated! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/62788-hello-everyone-advices-will-appreciated.html)

Saunder 08-01-2013 09:51 PM

Hello to everyone! Advices will be appreciated!

Hi Guys! I'm new over here, I've just bought the book yesterday, and I'm kind of noob on eBay.

I've starting selling on ebay like 1 month ago, and since I was reading a lot about suspensions and that kind of things, I got scared and arrived here. I decided to buy the book for precaution and to acquire some knowledge about how eBay works.

First of all, you need to know that I'm in a different position from most of you, since I haven't been never suspended or warned or anything. And obviously since I'm a newbie here, my accounts have all my main and really information about me. So it's my first and genuine account, and after reading all this I really really want to take care about it. I created my account on April, and I just started selling 1 month about with the 500$USD limit. As I got to the limit fast, I called eBay to ask for a raise limit, and they raised it to 1250$ per month. Now I'm still on the process of getting positive feedback and wait for the "90 days period" of new seller acounts.

I would like to know what can you advice me to protect this genuine account of me. I'm selling VERO items (since I understand that means branded items). (they are authentic). And I have readed the "stay under the radar" section, but those are just a few advices and I feel I need to have more information to avoid problems.
Anything you can tell me from your experiencie, if you want to share it, I would really aprecciate it.

Additional information:
-My paypal account is a merchant type, verified, with a bank account from US PAYMENT SERVICE (payoneer).

Do you think I'll be fine if I just sell 1250$ per month (my limit), which would be like 10 items maybe, that's "slowly enough" ?

Thank you guys for everything!
I just hope to never have the need of creating a stealth account.

Saunder 08-01-2013 09:52 PM

Sorry for my english! I'm from Argentina :p

An0nym0u$ 08-01-2013 10:04 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum.

You mention sell VeRO items. Although they may be authentic, it still runs the risk of getting taken down by the VeRO member. They may decide they no longer want their product being sold by you on ebay. Ebay then has ever right to take down your listing and slap suspension.

Quote:

Do you think I'll be fine if I just sell 1250$ per month (my limit), which would be like 10 items maybe, that's "slowly enough" ?
My advice to you is to you is...

1. Take things slowly w/ your genuine account and let it naturally raise.
2. Read up on the stealth guide to find out what can get you suspended. Understanding why ebay suspends you can help avoid it.
3. Create backup stealth accounts. Just in case one morning you log in and see one of those ugly MCXXX emails. You'd be stuck if this was your only account.

And don't worry, your English is better than most who speak English as their first language :p

Best of luck in your decisions.

Saunder 08-01-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by An0nym0u$ (Post 473252)
1. Take things slowly w/ your genuine account and let it naturally raise.

When you say that, what do you exactly mean? Are you talking about the limits, feedback or what?

Thank you for your advices! :peace:

Dmshark25 08-02-2013 12:51 AM

Create many accounts 10,20, whatever you need.

Spread your sales out , and you have better business on ebay

JamesNorth101 08-02-2013 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saunder (Post 473256)
When you say that, what do you exactly mean? Are you talking about the limits, feedback or what?

An0nym0u$ means dont list like crazy. Go slow.

Don't push for limit increases by ringing EB, let them happen naturally.

rsot 08-02-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saunder (Post 473247)
I would like to know what can you advice me to protect this genuine account of me. I'm selling VERO items (since I understand that means branded items). (they are authentic). And I have readed the "stay under the radar" section, but those are just a few advices and I feel I need to have more information to avoid problems.
Anything you can tell me from your experiencie, if you want to share it, I would really aprecciate it.

Thank you guys for everything!
I just hope to never have the need of creating a stealth account.

Welcome to the forums. Only advice for VERO is to know your market well, know your product well, and best of luck with listing - experimentation will be needed to learn what works and what fails.

You likely will have to create more stealth accounts over time so be open to that :)

All the best.